Home     Links     Contact Us     Bookmark  

Homepage      News      Legal Forum      Dictionary  
Home : Legal Forum : Insurance & Registration

On a Cat-C car if a Vehicle Identity Check (VIC) is done would that bring down the insurance price?
Find answers to your legal question.

On a Cat-C car if a Vehicle Identity Check (VIC) is done would that bring down the insurance price?

My 18 year old brother has brought a cat C clio 1.2. He didnt know it was cat C and now his insurance is sky high. Is there anything he can do to bring it down?

J G
No, but being a cat 'C' or 'D' repaired vehicle shouldn't make any difference to the insurance price.

JOSHUA M
Rating
Maybe You should try to google it first ,nonetheless, if you prefer some direct resource ,here http://www.InsuranceFreeTip.info/insurance-for-free.htm might be helpful.

flossy
is it the law,for a dealer to tell you that a car is a cat c.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Legal Discussion Forum

Registering an out of market modified in California?
Hi,
I moved from AL to CA recently. Three years ago I bought a car in AL from a dealer and it runs pretty well. I shipped it to CA when I moved, and I am trying to get it smog tested so that I...

Hardship license in georgia?
I am 14, my birthday is in 13 days. Which means i can get my learners.
but my mom cant always sit in the car to do do necessary things(doctors, food shopping, picking up prescriptions ect.)

Do u have to pay the insurance fees of a lapse in Maryland if the car is undrivable?
my car has a code box that has made it unable to drive since i got dropped from my insurance company and i was wondering if i still had to pay the fees....

If I am 18 in Minnesota with a drivers permit can I drive with my friends?
well yeah all my friends are 18 or 19 and they all have their license and I only have a drivers permit so I was wondering if I could still drive with them even though everyone is under 21 and we live ...

Who pays for the damage? when in a car accident?
my fiance who is dum got into a hit and run accident was minor he hit a parKED CAR, THE INSURANCE IS UNDER MY DADS NAME AND IM THE ONLY ONE ADDED TO HIS INSURANCE
IM SO PISSED OFF AT...

If I am only allowed a policy max of 100k from his ins.! can i get more money from my own insurance?
Is it possible for me to file an uninsured claim against my own insurance if the 100k is not enough, and when do I file the claim if I can?...

Camera ticket while driving someone else's car?
Got a camera ticket in someone else's car. I was authorized to drive the car and the ticket was sent to and paid by the owner of the car without having ever contacted me for payment. Now 6 ...

Do you have any advice for me as I go spend the next hour standing in line at the NYS DMV?
Any thoughts on how I can pass my time?

Preferably with my clothes on....

Car tax troubles, need urgent help.?
I bought a car yesterday, it has MOT an I insured it when i bought it. The cars currently SORN and whenever I ring up to tax it the automated machine keeps telling me i have no insurance and the ...

Question about car insurance (easy answer)?
I am a named driver on my mum's car, she has built up a no claims bonus and so my insurance was a bit cheaper. But now i want to buy my own car, can i switch the insurance onto this new one? Can ...

Which is cheaper ? Insurance on a small or mid size truck?
My son will be getting his license in a year and a half. I am thinking of going ahead & buying a used truck for him, and he can practice in it when he gets his learner's permit. He would ...

How do you make a homebuilt car street legal?
I am making a homemade car. It will not use another car as a body, it will use a custom, not crash tested body. How can I get it certified as street legal in Maryland and for highway use?...

Lost my permit and applied for a new one. What happens to my instructional hours?
So I'm in California and my permit expired and I went to renew it but I forgot my social security number and accidentally left my permit with the lady at the DMV office (strangely enough when I ...

Do I need to change my cars number plates?
I moved to UK. My car has german plates. Do I need to change it to english ones.
Additional Details
How much time do I have to change my plates to english ones? Cheers!...

My boat trailer slipped blew forward during windstorm into rear bumper of pickup truck putting dent in bumper?
I don't know whether the bumper repair would be covered under Comprehensive or Collision. Would the boat trailer sliding forward on its own be considered vehicle hitting another vehicle (...

I am a FL resident with a FL registered car I leave in Md for visits. Can I insure both in FL?

Does getting your car nicked affect your insurance and your no claims ?
im 18 and haven't got 1 no claim yet but do i still get one if my car gets ...

Could you please advise on penalty points dilemma ? ?
Hi there, i got 3 points in july 2007 for speeding an SP30. However in august i got another 3 points (pc10) for parking on pelican crossings. And then in 2008 in february i got 4 more points for cd10....

How quick are the fines issued for no car tax?
if car has run out of tax, and am intending to sell it within 1 week, do i still have to declare it as SORN even though it'll probably be sold within week and taxed by new owner......

On issuance of parking tickets, do they usually get the VIN no. on the spot?

Copyright (c) 2009-2013 Wiki Law 3k Tuesday, September 2, 2014 - Trusted legal information for you.
Archive: Forum  |  Forum  |  Forum  |  Links