Home     Links     Contact Us     Bookmark  

Homepage      News      Legal Forum      Dictionary  
Home : Legal Forum : Law Enforcement & Police

ct extradite
Find answers to your legal question.

ct extradite

I want to move to north carolina but I have probation here in CT. If I go without permisson can CT extradite me from north carolina? & I believe my probation is a felony probation as well. Any answers?

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Legal Discussion Forum

po
Will detectives call your cell phone in act like online college just to see who a person really is so they can pin something on ...

Underage drinking warrent?
Hi, three years ago i had gotten an underage drinking ticket in Vermont. They sent me this stupid packet of a bunch of things to do. I had to pay them three hundred and fifty dollars, and do a couple ...

Underage Drinking
So, in October I got caught underage drinking and didn't end up going to court untill the end of April. They were extremely nice and dropped my charge down to a disorderly conduct. However, I just ...

is it illeagal in the state of texas for the police to not let you make arrangements with your car?
my sister got arrested and her freind called us and told us while it was going on (her freind was with her)and well we called my brother and told him to go get the car so we didnt have to pay the ...

Can the police arrest me for distribution if my two friends rat me out?
two of my friends may or may not have gotten caught with marijuana on them in school that they may or may not have received from me. If they both rat me out, can the police arrest me?...

Question on false traffic report
My nephew was dropping off his son to his mothers weekly 2 day visitation. The mother was abusive towards the child and my nephew reported her. They were not married. On the way home my nephew was ...

help
my grandmother on my dad's side had been getting starved and milked for her money for the last two years by her elder son. my mom and dad have gone to the district attorney, the adult protective ...

Frustrated on Juvenile Record! Help!!
I live in NSW, Australia. Recently I made a stupid mistake of stealing $30 worth of stuff from Gloss, which is an accessories store. My family is poor and we don't have extra money to spare to buy ...

officerdidnthave uniform,hat on when he gaveme a traffiuuc ticket8
Traffic ...

Crooked Landlord
My boyfriend and I was arrested last week and my landlord was called to secure my home. While she was there she gave away ALOT of my personal property including an air unit I was storing for a ...

After charges filed by DA, can victim drop charges?
My iPhone was stolen by drugstore clerk. Thanks to surveillance, police recover it from his car that day. I was encouraged to press charges despite having my property returned to me by the police. T...

getting arrested while on probation
what could happened to someone who get arrested while on probation for running into a house when approached by the cops. also the person already had a 30 day probation hold place on them and has to ...

crb clear
i lived for 1 year in the uk. After i left country i was informed that i was called to court due to unpaid council tax. This was the last payment which i did not paid. This happened in 2008. Does ...

speeding ticket
can a sheriff sit on a road that is not in his county jurisdiction and give you a ticket in another county?...

can any one be convicted without going to court?
I have my gf and she is in the caribbean, her uncle was trying to rape her and she fough him back and hurt him, but she made a mistake by not reporting it to the police, her devil uncle went to the ...

Dui charge
was locked out of my appartment, walked home from the bar next door, had my car keys but couldn't find my appartment key, decided I better sleep in off until my roommate or landlord was awake in the ...

Ticket
I just got a speeding ticket and on the ticket the cop wrote that I was a male and im female, my liscence even said female, I was wondering if I could get out of the ticket because of his mistake. I ...

No Interlock Device - Arrested in Driveway
Hi All, My boyfriend was arrested yesterday in his driveway for driving a vehicle without an interlock device. He's had the device in his own vehicle for 6 months. He has 6 months left before ...

LIC. TO DRIVE
MY GRANDAUGHTER ALICIA ANN STYRON NEEDS HER DRIVEN L. BACK BECAUSE WE NEED HER HELP WITH DRIVEN, SO PLEASE CHECK AND SEE WHY THEY WILL NOT LET GET HER LICIENCE BACK, SHE HAS BEEN PAYING WHAT SHE OWE B...

Can a Cop stop me if i have not passed him and i was speeding?
i was driving on the freeway and a cop was stopped on the side. i slowed down but he still got behind me and made me pull over and yea he gave me a ticket. can he stop me if i havnt passed him? ...

Copyright (c) 2009-2013 Wiki Law 3k Monday, December 22, 2014 - Trusted legal information for you.
Archive: Forum  |  Forum  |  Forum  |  Links