Home     Links     Contact Us     Bookmark  

Homepage      News      Legal Forum      Dictionary  
Home : Legal Forum : Immigration

suitable visa
Find answers to your legal question.

suitable visa

My bf and I have been in a relationship for more than 5 years since our university days. I wanted to get him to live with me here in NZ but we have not lived together for 12 months or more(which is a requirement of partnership in NZ immigration) because he was working in Dubai for 3 years. Are we qualified for a partnership visa? Can anyone help me? I'm a nurse and he's an engineer both on the long term skill shortage list. I do have a working visa as of now.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Legal Discussion Forum

19 yr/old Canadian Barred from Us!? HELP PLEASE!!!!
Hello In 2007 I was 14 years old and I came to The US, legally, with my father. I believe I entered on my fathers L2 (business) Visa. While in the states I lived with my fathers wife, who was also ...

Abused and victim of maybe fraud
I married last year and should apply visa for us for him come stay with me, I made a mistake not reading the rules good enough and because of that we lost 7 months and got rejected the case, I feel ...

Sponsorship
I am here in the US as an international student from the Caribbean. Just completed a degree in Business Management, I now have a one year work permit. How possible it is for a company or individual ...

Removal
I was removed from the UK in june 2011 for over staying. Is there anyway i could go back and get married to my fiancee in Jersey channel island? Please let me know some one out there....

Does Canadian wife need a work permit to work in the UK? Husband is from the UK.
We are currently both living overseas but want to move to the UK for 2.5 years then Canada. Do I need a work permit/visa to work in the Uk?...

deportation
if an ilegal alien goes to jail but has an us citizen son can he get a lawyer to help him stay if mother is legagal alien but has deppresion history problems n his the ...

Dutch nationality, working worldwide for an US Drilling contractor, paid U$, wants to emigrate to the US
I carry the Dutch nationality, 51 years old. I have been working for a US drilling contractor for over 10 years now. Operations world-wide. Bachelors degree (technical). My pay is in U$ on a US-bank ...

what if you don't make enough money to take classes
what if you don't make enough money to take ...

green card?
Can I get my boyfriend a green card without getting married? He is my daughters father and I want him in her life....

nationality and right of abode
My grandson has a British birth certificate, an English father and an American mother. He is now 30 yrs old and has lived in the USA for the last 25 yrs or so. He has an American wife and three ...

Can I get visa to my Fiancé's country
Freinds, I want your help to get a clear answer for my question which bothers my life out. My Fiancé is a German and married and he lives seperatly from wife and we are in love for the last 5 ...

can my father sponser my thai husband for a visit visa to uk
i sponsered my thai husband to come to the uk on a visit visa, he was there 4 months. now however i have messed up trying to get a spouse visa. when he was in the uk i did not work for 1 month. so my ...

baby momma
i had a baby with a immigrant who was on a student visa when she was in the united states unfourtanetly she broke her stay here which made her illegal for like 2 years and went back to her country is ...

ambassador
sir/mam I just want to know from the problems faced by a lady ambassador during the training and what I have to do to become an ambassador.Now I am only 16 years old and want all my dreams come true ...

Denied entry into UK, can i return after 10 yrs?
My family was denied entry into UK, we had US passports however since we were attending church service where son was getting paid $100 US dollars, they wouldn't permit us entry without him already ...

passport
how can you tell if your passport has been lifted in a flag,got flagged twice because they thought I wanted to work illegally I didn't all I wanted to do was just go visit,and that was all and ...

quisiera saber si aplico para la ciudadania espanola
hola,gracias por leer mi interrogante,quisiera plantear mi caso.Soy cubano y vivo en cuba,y tengo 40 anos.Mi bisabuela nacio en Espana,mi abuela nacio en Cuba y mi papa nacio en Cuba.Mi abuela se ...

need some help
Im leaving in UK my daughter was born here she is 4 now im from Poland do i need to apply for a British recident if yes what form i need.im working at the moment ...

Port of entry
I got an F1visa to Kent state univ.,Ohio.but I want to get transfer into Texas a&m kingsville....can I book my first flight ticket to Texas but not to Ohio...will it be a problem during immigration& ...

Copyright (c) 2009-2013 Wiki Law 3k Tuesday, November 25, 2014 - Trusted legal information for you.
Archive: Forum  |  Forum  |  Forum  |  Links