Home     Links     Contact Us     Bookmark  

Homepage      News      Legal Forum      Dictionary  
Home : Legal Forum : Marriage & Divorce

Does anyone else's husband sit down on the toilet when he pees?
Find answers to your legal question.

Does anyone else's husband sit down on the toilet when he pees?

Mine does all the time and i just think it's really weird!! I mean is that normal? Is it laziness on his part? Anyone else out there have the same issue? Thanks!

Marcos!
Rating
i think your husband is a woman.

tharnpfeffa
You should thank him, it's much cleaner in the bathroom when they sit. It's not unusual.

notarycat
My hubby does sometimes. It depends on how he is feeling at the time. There is no shame or weirdness in it. It keeps the toilet cleaner because there is no spray. Some mothers train little boys to sit down, just like women do. It's not a big deal.

im_lunnah
MY HUSBAND DOES IT.. he says it's so he doens't splash.. it's wierd

Ghanaian Princess
i know a man that does the same thing...it's better than him peeing in the toilet without lifting the seat or always forgetting to put down the seat

Tania M
You are the happiest girl on the entirely world and doesn't know it!
I am sure your bathroom smells good, because he never spills anything while peeing or get the toilet border wet that runs down to the floor, leaving yellow marks on the carpet due to wrong aim...
My husband is very cooperative on this matter, but according to few friends their husbands and children, don't.

Mick
Rating
Hes probably doing it not to make a mess so you should thank him for this technique.

Scorps
Rating
Mine does but only when he's had a few & cant stand up!

B
my bf does ..i thought it wuz weird so i asked people i kno and surprisingly ALOT of the guys do sit down when they pee.they say it prevents splashing.dont worry its NORMAL.

genious man
actually it is a good habit , me and siblings all do the same and we are men ofcourse , cause it indicate the cleanliness of the person and we are thought to do that , otherwise if the man pees while he is stand , his pees will spreed everywhere. i don't think your husband is lazy , if he is lazy he'll stand

road runner
Rating
many men do that.. the bathroom is a spot for peace and quiet. nobody will DARE to interrupt me when in there whether I am peeing or dumping. it is a safe quiet reading room in my house.

Shelly
Some men do it because that's just how they were brought up

Jill L
Rating
I think it's strange. Men seem more masculine when they stand...my 2 cents...

The Hollow Girl
If it bothers you so much why did you marry him?

RED
Be glad he does, it makes the bathroom cleaner....He is actually doing you a favor. Enjoy the courtesy!

Helen W.
Mine does and I think it's great. I never have to worry about him not putting the seat back down!

Rachel
Rating
Yes mine does that too! At first I was shocked by it but then I realized how considerate he is to do that. It's not lazy, it actually keeps the bathroom so much cleaner!!!

maryhart4pres
My bf sits to pee. Even in public. He says it splatters on him when he stands. Let it go!

PennyLane
My husband only sits when he's had too much to drink or when he's taking a crap lol : ) Funny question though!

Confused
mine doesn't but when finishes, never put down the toilet that's not a very gentleman like and can't change that

ME
Rating
I would love if mine did it, i wouldn't have to clean the toilet everyday

Randy
Rating
You are worried about some pretty silly stuff.

philosophy
That's weird. But don't make a big deal of it. Maybe his mom got tired of him peeing all over the toilet and made him sit down.

sci
I think you are an ignorant ranting bitc..h.

The operational rule is- Sit at home and stand in public restrooms.

Think about it- Why sit in a dirty public restroom unless you must and why leave open a chance of leaving the seat up and pis.sing off the spouse.

I don't think I like you and your attitude.

Old Guy

Debt Free!
nope. haven't seen this behavior unless he knows he has to do more than pee

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Legal Discussion Forum

What should i do to my ex?
me and my partner have been living together for 3 years he went on holiday to india and hs come back married he never told me i only found out by accident he was still living with me after he had ...

Is my husband being really selfish or am I overreacting??
I just got married two months ago and this is our first Christmas together.

He overseas oil rigs for chevron and is gone a week at a time and will be gone for Christmas.

I hadn&...

If you have been with the wrong person for 5 years, would you just stay with them because you have a history?

Do you think 50 year marriages is possible in the 21st century?

Does Your Avatar Really Look Like You?
I tried to make my avater as close to the way I look as possible...what about you? I wasn't very happy with the hair selection but I did my best with what I had to work with. Do you really look ...

My wife says she wants to marry me but I'm not so sure?
Is it time I married my wife?...

Do i rip off his head???????????????????
i discovered he was flirting with two different women on skype
he told them he is single.
we are married for 3 years
the women are from different countries
he said he was fooling ...

Is it possible to get over being cheated on? twice?

Additional Details
perhaps i can be a bit more clear. i don't need to be told to just dump the *ucker... there is a lot at stake here. i want know if its possible for a ...

Would you stay with your hubby if you found after 3 yrs they were sleeping with another woman for the past mo?
this is the second time in the past 18 mo that he has been caught having a relationship with another woman. The first time was early last year while I was living in another state due to the military. ...

Ladies: What are some things you would do to keep his temper under control?
If your husband has a violent temper, and is prone to lashing out, what are things you'd do to keep him under control? How do you keep him from making you scared of him ?
Additional D...

If a woman works and takes care of home why does she need a man?
she works, raises her kids, cooks and cleans....why would she need a man i need some good ...

My boyfriend has been married 2 times we started dating when he was still married.Will our marriage work.?
We started dating when he was still married and have 2 kids together.That we had when he was still living with his wife. Now divorced and us engaged what are the chances of him cheating and divorcing ...

How to be the perfect mistress?
I'm Kinda of Mad At My BOYFRIEND. How long should I wait to call him?
He was been pulling back lately. there is another woman involved(his wife). I'm trying to get him away from her. I&...

If your wife is cheating on you after you cheated on her is it revenge or just cheating?

If your husband had an affair that resulted in pregnancy would you allow him to see the child?
My ex and I had an affair, I got pregnant, and he left his wife. He realized that he couldn't afford the divorce and then he left me to go back to his wife. She knew that I was pregnant and was ...

Do you use the bathroom in front of your spouse?
My co worker is telling me I am weird because I told her my husband and I do NOT go to the bathroom in front of each other. She says her and her husband do and it is normal! I have never heard of ...

My husband lied alittle how bad is this?
my husband used my debit card number to set up an online poker account. he played to much i got pissed called found out he spent 2400 in 3 months i losed my account by calling the people and ...

I've been married for 3months and have just found out my husband is a multiple cheater!!!!?
I had heard rumours that he had cheated but never bought myself to believe it! Now i know that he has even though he is still denying it, Im devastated, what do i do??...

Should I confront my husband?
I searched Myspace to see if my husband had an account so that I could add him as a friend, and I found his page. He didn't have anything on it, just his name, city, age, and Tom as his friend. ...

My boyfriend proposed two after I found out he was still talking to his ex...he apologized.should i say yes?

Copyright (c) 2009-2013 Wiki Law 3k Monday, December 22, 2014 - Trusted legal information for you.
Archive: Forum  |  Forum  |  Forum  |  Links