Home     Links     Contact Us     Bookmark  

Homepage      News      Legal Forum      Dictionary  
Home : Legal Forum : Cars & Transportation Safety

A lack of__________is a major factor in traffic crashes.?
Find answers to your legal question.

A lack of__________is a major factor in traffic crashes.?

situational control
long-distance clearing
adequate cross check
risk awareness

captainbluey
All of the above.

Want Another Mini-Me
Rating
risk awareness

tabbyj14
uhm risk awareness

Ronni J
Rating
attention

surfcandee
brains

Firecracker .
Rating
Brains.
Common sense.

Without either, you will not get anything on your list.

Matthew N
intelligence

Jes
Rating
(out of your list)
risk awareness

eric
Rating
All of those can cause accidents, but if I'll to pick one, I'll say long-distance clearing.

Sam P
Rating
confidence i think

poopsicle
phalanges

sloopy
attention

Doomba
Rating
pookeylockey. Listen to Doomba, she knows best!

TheFastestThingAlive
being sober

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Legal Discussion Forum

How do I report aggressive big rig drivers on the freeway in California?

Helping my Brother to learn to drive.?
I would like to help my little brother to learn to drive. He has been having lessons but wants to do more driving. I was wondering how long you have to have passed your driving test to be able to ...

Why some adults mostly men, ride bicycles on busy streets/highways with bare upper body, no helmet on head?

Help! Caught driving drunk?
Hi everyone, please help? i know its awful but i was caught driving drunk few days ago, i refused to give a breath or blood specimen. The court date is soon and i am paniking. I have read related ...

What age can a baby sit face foward in a car seat?

Do you believe that talking on the phone while driving even if you have a head set is still dangerous?
Why? Perhaps maybe because you're still talking therefore not paying attention to the road?...

Why do people drive like lunatics.?
A lady smashed into the tractor today. She bounced itno it after hitting a van head on. She was following after 2 others that over took on a hill. Luckily she was not seriously injured. But why can ...

Why do so many youngsters drink and drive#?
why do so many youngsters drink and drive?

i think its such a shame how so many lives are wasted by so many ...

Where do babies come from?

Why don't some drivers pull through a parking space when it's open?
I mean, sometimes I see cars pulling up to a space and just stopping when they could drive to the one right across from it, eliminating the need to back out when they leave. It just doesn't make ...

Speed Limit 55/ Speed 55- Are these suggested or set speeds? Can you go over 55 legally?
Someone told me that the speed limit signs are just suggested speeds, that you can go over them and not get a ticket. I want to know what's true. And is there a difference between the signs S...

Should lorry drivers from other countries be band on our roads?
Today my brother got driven into by a lorry driver from another country. He drove into the back of my bothers car and if someone had been in the passenger side they would have died. This lorry driver ...

Why do buses have numbers on their roof?

Have you ever been succesful in going to court and having a speeding ticket reduced?
Tonight I was pulled over clocked at going 48 in a 25 and was slapped with a $200 fine and what will be four points on my licensce. I probably was going that fast but I don't know for sure. I&#...

Street light intersections; on top of each light has the senors that tells it to turn green?
is there a weight senor also under neath it?...

If you can make a right turn on red but choose to wait until it is green, is that illegal?
I know people dont like when you do it.
That is beside the point.
Just answer my qustion. :D...

Do dwarfs, and midgets, have to use child protective car seats, is it a law

Why do imported cars have to have a governor put on them?

How much over the speed limit can you drive before being arrested?

What are three reasons people should wear their seat belts in the back seat?

Copyright (c) 2009-2013 Wiki Law 3k Thursday, April 24, 2014 - Trusted legal information for you.
Archive: Forum  |  Forum  |  Forum  |  Links