Home     Links     Contact Us     Bookmark  

Homepage      News      Legal Forum      Dictionary  
Home : Legal Forum : Cars & Transportation Safety

Does anyone know the answer to these?
Find answers to your legal question.

Does anyone know the answer to these?

3. The minimum amount your insurance must cover per accident is:

4. If you can not see clearly 100 ft in both directions when approaching an uncontrolled intersection, what should your rate of speed be?

5. Of the six most common behaviors which cause accidents, which is indicated as the primary collision factor?

7. If your tire were to blow out while driving:

8. In order to avoid hazards on the road, it is advised to take in the whole scene around you and look at least _______ seconds down the road. This is about a one block when driving in the city and a quarter of a mile on the highway.

9. If you must drive in the fog, then slow down and turn your ______ beam headlights on (and fog lights, if you have them).

Jared W
3. The minimum amount your insurance must cover per accident is: Varies by state.

4. If you can not see clearly 100 ft in both directions when approaching an uncontrolled intersection, what should your rate of speed be? Don't know, sorry.

5. Of the six most common behaviors which cause accidents, which is indicated as the primary collision factor? Don't know, sorry.

7. If your tire were to blow out while driving: Put on your Hazard lights and quickly (but safely) pull over.

8. In order to avoid hazards on the road, it is advised to take in the whole scene around you and look at least _______ seconds down the road. This is about a one block when driving in the city and a quarter of a mile on the highway.

About 12 Seconds. It varies from state to state and which handbook you use though.

9. If you must drive in the fog, then slow down and turn your __low___ beam headlights on (and fog lights, if you have them).

mysteriousman
Rating
1. 500 i think not sure
2. depends on the speed limit lol
3. faling asllep or not paying attention
4. accsident
5. 5 seconds
6 Low beam

I am probably way off

terrellfastball
3. Varies by state.
4. Slow enough to stop if some idiot pulls out in front of you
5. Driver error, inattention
7. Don't hit the brakes. Let the vehicle slow down naturally and steer to the side.
8. Some say 2, most say 4, seven is better. The more you can see, the more information you have to make good decisions.
9. low beams. High beams and misadjusted "road lamps" shine up into the fog and the droplets reflect the light back at you.

jenk1972
Rating
The minimum amount your insurance must cover per accident is: varies depending on state

If you can not see clearly 100 ft in both directions when approaching an uncontrolled intersection, what should your rate of speed be? dunno

Of the six most common behaviors which cause accidents, which is indicated as the primary collision factor?
Stupidity?
If your tire were to blow out while driving
Don't panic and slowly take your foot off the accelerator and try to coast to a stop. Using the brake can send you into a spin.

In order to avoid hazards on the road, it is advised to take in the whole scene around you and look at least _______ seconds down the road. This is about a one block when driving in the city and a quarter of a mile on the highway.
5 seconds

If you must drive in the fog, then slow down and turn your ______ beam headlights on (and fog lights, if you have them).

low beams. High beams bounce back at you in the fog

HotGurl305
ummmm

Derek M
Do your own test.

UCANTCME
Rating
Study and you will learn.

FriedBones
Rating
NO

Lisa W
yes. reminds me of questions from a driving class/test.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Legal Discussion Forum

Painting Crash Helmets?
Does painting a crash helmet reduce the effectiveness or make it more brittle?

I know it used to back in the day. (70-80's)...

If air bags did not deploy when we hit another car. at about 55mph. is chevey liable for a law suite?
we where both hurt but nothing ...

What can I do about people speeding up and down my road?
I live right outside of city limits. Literally one block. There are no speed limit signs (like that would stop anyone) and no sidewalks. But half the town has no sidewalks. I walk most every day, ...

Is it illegal to have a child under 5 in the front seat of a car in a car seat?

Additional Details
ok a little confused now in the UK is it illegal then?...

When driving why is using cell phone dangerous?

Waht is rubbernecking?
i took my permit test and it said "avoid rubbernecking at construction sites"

what exactly is rubbernecking?...

I have to write a essay. do you think that the drivers license law should be 16 or 18?
i need reasons and i need u to be spasific to why or why not
i also need to know why teenagere want to get there drivers license so early
thank for all your ...

Is it legal to drive a car that is crabbing on the road?
no mot on car due for 2 1/2 yrs, would it fail the mot?
Additional Details
which question are you saying yes to driving on the road or mot?...

Can cell phones REALLY cause explosions at the gas station?

Trying to convince mom silver cars are just as safe as anything else?
so i'm shopping for a car and the one i'm really interested in is silver....the only thing is ...my mom is convinced that you cant see the silver on the road and things it unsafe and wont ...

Rear shock absorbers ?
what are these. ive heard of them ...

How do you get hit by a train while walking down the tracks when the trains going 20 mph?
lol srsly....

Should the driving age be highered because the government is trying to.?

Ride a bike with the traffic or againist?
I think you are supposed to ride a bike on the road against the traffic but my friend thinks you are supposed to with the traffic which is true i hear both and I dont know?Im from Florida....

Why do Honda drivers, act so recklessly?
Ever notice how people that drive hondas are awful drivers? Everytime I am cut off or gettting tailgated I look in the rear view and its a Honda. They tailgate, fail to use the signals, dart in and ...

Do they have Auto Insurance in Iraq,?
and are they collecting on all the damages to cars that we see on the news, being burned, and having stones thrown at the vehicles....

Blind Spot Question?
Blind spots are areas behind you that cannot be seen in rear-view mirrors. To offset this problem when changing lanes, you should:

A) Turn your head to check what the mirrors do not show<...

Do you drive too close to the car in front of you?
If so, why?...

Who invented roundabouts?
who was it who invented roundabouts? is he still alive (i am assuming it was a man because men always come up with stupid ideas) so that i can sue him when i fail my driving ...

Are police officers, fire fighters, and ambulances responding to emergencies required to slow down?
When passing through school zones during the functioning hours of a school zone, are these emergency forces required to slow down?...

Copyright (c) 2009-2013 Wiki Law 3k Monday, November 24, 2014 - Trusted legal information for you.
Archive: Forum  |  Forum  |  Forum  |  Links