Home     Links     Contact Us     Bookmark  

Homepage      News      Legal Forum      Dictionary  
Home : Legal Forum : Cars & Transportation Safety

Girl just learned to drive went down a one-way street in the wrong direction but didnt break the law.explain?
Find answers to your legal question.

Girl just learned to drive went down a one-way street in the wrong direction but didnt break the law.explain?

Additional Details
the correct question is....a Girl who just learned how to drive went down one-way street in the wrong direction but didnt break the law...explain?............

"isitme"
Rating
She was walking.

starbrightlove
Rating
she was cute and wearing a low cut shirt.

Firecracker .
She was walking.

Pete T
She backed down it.

Rock Firestorm
Rating
Can you have your mommy or daddy write your question so the adults can have some clue of what you're talking about?

Vince M
She parked the car and walked down that street.

Too easy.

Maria
Rating
wow i really cant explain that. then when someone really dosnt do anything they end up breaking the law!! stupid stupid stupid

olddog0558
Rating
You've got waaaay too much time on your hands.

Step away from the mouse and go outside to play in traffic or something equally as constructive.

sgoldperson
Rating
Well since she went in the wrong direction she DID break a law. The only way to get out of a ticket is if there is a lot of road construction and it wasn't properly posted that they switched the directions. I use that example because that REALLY happened(it was years ago in Pittsburgh PA and a lot of people got tickets and argued them in Court and the Judge let them off for that one day).

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Legal Discussion Forum

How to tell if your car has been tampered with?
Ok I'm completely stupid when it comes to cars so I thought I would come to the internet for help :p Today my car crapped out on me and part of me is suspecting foul play while the other part of ...

What happens when a child runs in front of a moving car and gets hit?
My dad was driving home from work and a boy got hit while trying to beat the car. my dad tried to use the brakes and just the boy was also drunk what can happen to us? sued?...

Why do we have to turn off all of the lights from 8 30 to 9 30 tonight?
They were talking about it on the news and i missed the reason. Anyone know?
Additional Details
Its in New York and its something about Earth Day...i didnt really get it......

Back tinted windsheild is relecting carlights on every defrost line all the way across. Is this normal?
I bought a 2009 car and took it home last night. The windows are tinted and I noticed the headlights of the cars behind me were reflecting across every line on the entire defrost lines on the back ...

How old do you need to be to sit in the front seat of a car?
My older brother Markie says i have to be 11 which I am, but my parents say I have to be 14 and I am really confused! Please help me!...

WHAT IS DOT REGULATIONS?

How do I relax behind the wheel?
I am currently learning to drive. But when I am behind the wheel I get really scared and tense up and that is dangerous. How can I relax behind the wheel to drive better?...

A vechicle's energy of motion will change in proportion to the ___ of its change in speed?

Will I like driving with more practice?
I have had my permit for about two years, but I can't bring myself to ever drive. I've probably driven less than ten times total. Driving makes me feel shaky, nervous and forgetful (I have ...

Making left turns at an intersection?
So I went to take my driver's test a couple weeks ago and i failed because i was making a left hand turn, got into the turning lane, and went out into the intersection to wait for the cars on ...

Question about the hazard perception test?
I know there are a lot of different clips that can come up, and there are 14 clips in the test, but how many different clips are there that could potentially come up? Thanks ...

Pedestrian Crossing Road?
If you are driving down the right side if the road, and a pedestrian is crossing the left side, but you can make it across before he or she reaches the yellow line in the middle of the road, should ...

How do I know if the paint on my car is lead based?
I was grinding away the rusted sections and the paint around them on my 1969 vw bus. I tried to hold my breath or breathe through my shirt when I was grinding. I wasn't wearing a mask so I still ...

I can't drive with one foot!?
I've been driving for about 6 months now & I learned driving with 2 feet. Nobody told me different. Now I'm taking drivers ed & my teacher told me i had to drive one footed bc it ...

How many questions are on the pennsylvania drivers written exam?

If I have a permit, can I drive out of state?
Well usually in the summer, we take a trip to Louisiana to visit family. I wanted to help my mom out with the driving while traveling. So for half the day my mom will drive (probably in the evening) ...

Do you walk in front or in the back of a car?
im talking about when somebody drops you off somewhere and their car is still on. Are you supposed to walk around the car in the front or the back of it?
Additional Details
Isn't ...

How far you stop a stop sign and street light?
I am taking my driving test and these are the two things i can't find or even know... So any help would be cool. (:
And if it helps I live in Hawaii, not sure if there is different laws in ...

Is standing the same as parking in a no parking zone?
3 times I've been chased out of " No Parking " zone while I'm in my vehicle with it running waiting on someone. If there were an emergency I could move immediately. I ...

How can I make sure my car is safe enough to drive long distance?
I am planning to drive a few hundred miles and I am not sure if my car is good enough to handle that. I recently done and smog test and it passed, does that mean it's safe enough? What can I do ...

Copyright (c) 2009-2013 Wiki Law 3k Thursday, October 2, 2014 - Trusted legal information for you.
Archive: Forum  |  Forum  |  Forum  |  Links