Home     Links     Contact Us     Bookmark  

Homepage      News      Legal Forum      Dictionary  
Home : Legal Forum : Cars & Transportation Safety

How do I do a burn Out in an automatic car??? With Front Wheel Drive......!?
Find answers to your legal question.

How do I do a burn Out in an automatic car??? With Front Wheel Drive......!?

Additional Details
I don't have a hand brake, I had it removed and replaced it with a no2 container and installed a foot brake.

uncleneal
Answer: don't.

bumperthehandyman@verizon.net
Rating
if you value your car don't.if you don't care,rev it up in nuetral and then drop into low.or put on parking brake and rev her up then loosen brake.both are sure to tax your clutches and tires.have fun!!!!

Rescue76
Rating
If your car wont do a burnout by stomping the gas "even if it is a rear wheel drive" with out brake torquing it or finding a wet spot in the road don't bother with it....you'll just end up buying a new transmission.

ubet426
Set the parking brake and stomp the gas. If you don't enough power to do it that way, rev the engine up in neutral and then drop into drive. (this will "burn out" your transmission very quickly by the way)

The better question is why do you want to do this???

bubble
try keeping the handbrake on full and give it full throttle

christopher j
find some gravel and floor it ........you wont be able to get a huge cloud but its fun.....or when it rains turn the wheel real fast and floor it for like a second and you'll drift thats also fun I was doin it in my mom pontiac

question
Rating
Neutral -drop

silverchick
just put the pedal to the medal, either you can or you can't

grateful6979
Rating
define "burnout" like do you just want them to spin or smoke or what. very tricky to do with front wheel drive and an automatic. what kind of car is it anyway

jrodh8
Rating
Depends on the horsepower. You can drift and do burn outs with any car as long as it has enough horsepower. Or you can wet down the ground infront of the front wheels, then floor it.

me_2r69737
Rating
first drop the tranny into first gear than step on the brake really hard and keep it there then step on the gas. now let go of the brake quickly and voila, that is if you have enough horsepower anyway thanks:)

darkdragonwriter
Front wheel drive huh? Very hard to do.

Just floor it, if your car has enough torque it might work.

turkey
as a mechanic all i can say is you will spend a lot money be broke and will walk alot. the front axles will probably or will explode destoying the trans or motor the brake lines electrical is that enough reason not to do it. if not come on down will see how far you go and when i fix for you ill go to cancun on you

chrome462
Rating
If you have to ask, you probably can't do it without hurting your car.

Neutral Drop: In Neutral, floor it, drop it into drive.

If your lucky you'll be able to do it three or four time before you kill your tranny.

Been there, done that, REALLY STUPID!

mattd550
Rating
If it doesn't work just punching the gas, don't do it. You don't have a cool car.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Legal Discussion Forum

What exactly does the Walk/Don't Walk button really do at a crosswalk intersection?
Does that button really do anything? If so, what? Does it shorten the time of a red light? Lengthen the time of the walk sign? Does it matter how many times you press it?...

Should the second size car seat (forward facing) be able to move from side to side?
We recently bought a new car seat and fitted it as instructed but we were slightly concerned by how far it shifts from left to right. His first size seat seemed a lot more secure and ridgid. Or are ...

Any rules for my German Shepherd dog riding in the car?
Someome (that I really despise) was getting on me the other day about my German Shepherd dog riding in the passenger seat of my car. They were saying that the police could give me a ticket if he wasn&...

I need your opinion on whether old cars should be allowed to stay on the road?

Riding In The Back Of An Open Pick-Up Truck?
I was Wondering if anyone knows if it is legal to ride in the back of a pick up truck in S.C? Is there a website where i can find information of it being legal or not??If anybody has a website that ...

If you are caught by a speed camera in your 1st year of driving will your licence be taken of you?

Additional Details
I mean OFF you!!...

Can our 10 year old be in the front seat with an front air bag?

Is an in-car TV legal in UK?

Why are we taught to look left, right, then left again when crossing an intersection?
Why not look right, left, then right?...

How to become a better driver?
I have a fear of driving, but my main problem is that I am not sure when to turn onto a very busy main road, where there are very few gaps in traffic. I have had many driving lessons, but I still ...

Have you????
Ever run out of gas and been ignored by a traffic cop?...

Doesn't the passenger in a motorcycle sidecar look dorky? I mean all they do is just sit there.?
And shouldn't that person be able to detach the sidecar from the motorcycle if they see they're about to have an accident? At least they might save themself....

Because over 70% of people are right handed will there be a global changeover to driving on the left?
For several reasons driving on the left is safer for right handed people
Additional Details
When changing gear in a UK your left hand changes gear and your right hand stays on the ...

I'm a new teen driver and i have a question about "T" intersections....i checked the drivers handbook already
its confusing, but help would be very appreciated......let's say i'm driving up to a T intersection, and i am on the road that is not the "through road". I stop (because there is ...

What to do if your car falls off a bridge into water?
Hey. I was just wondering, if your car is about to fall into water like off of a bridge. And what should you do if your car is underwater?
Thanks all answers are appreciated. And my ...

Why isn't it clear that the left lane on a highway is for PASSING?
i've read similar questions where many of the answers defend someone's right to go the posted speed limit or slower on the left lane. i could have sworn it was taught to me in driver'...

Seat Belts in Cars ?
Do you have to wear one fitted by the manafacture.

If I was to fit my own lap belt to the drivers seat, and wear that instead of the one that came with the car, would it be legal. (keeping ...

How do you know youre in the middle of the lane when driving?
Im still a beginner so its not natural for me to know. I sometimes go off the lane and drive with 2 tyres in the other lane. How do i know when im not in the middle?
Additional Details
I...

Do you need air in your tires?

Why do so many people tailgate and generally risk their lives to get a whole car length in front of you?

Copyright (c) 2009-2013 Wiki Law 3k Monday, October 20, 2014 - Trusted legal information for you.
Archive: Forum  |  Forum  |  Forum  |  Links