Home     Links     Contact Us     Bookmark  

Homepage      News      Legal Forum      Dictionary  
Home : Legal Forum : Cars & Transportation Safety

How do you disable the teensafe drivecam?
Find answers to your legal question.

How do you disable the teensafe drivecam?

Raiden
Rating
throw it out the window

paul h
Put a picture of Dolly Parton in front of it.....

mustanger
Rating
You disable it and I'll disable your arm.

harvityharvharvharv
Rating
The Car Talk solution would be electrical tape. Put a piece over the camera. Good luck, and I'm glad my folks didn't think to do that to me.

Mark A
Rating
ask your parents, maybe they would let you read the instruction manual. Of course, then they'd take away the car keys.

nhl_hotshot
Rating
Aw, poor little baby.

vtff
Rating
Find out where its wired and unplug it, or just put a something to cover it.

Tina
Rating
LOL, I don't have an answer for your question but I do think It's funny if you even have a drivecam in your car and your trying to disable it. Good Luck! Just be sure you can put it back together. LOL or you might get your car taken away from you if your parents find out

curvy_3231
you would have to locate and disconnect the cables or if your real bad you can rewire it to a prerecorded source lol

trashy
you must not be a safe driver or you would not care. its obviously there for a reason, maybe your acting stupid.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Legal Discussion Forum

What can we do to get dangerous old people off the roads?
I was nearly killed by one yesterday! At what age are mandatory driving tests required?
Additional Details
I am not referring to all old people, just the ones who have lost the ability ...

What is the use of ABS in cars?

How can I overcome my fear of driving?
Im 16 years old and i will be 17 years old in August and i am very very scared when i get behind the wheel. My legs and hands start shaking and i sweat and feel like im going to throw up! I don'...

Is it now against the law in Calif. to talk on your cell phone while driving and what will happen if you do?

Four way stop crossing in car?
my dad always tells me in a four way stop that u should let the person on your right go first. now he tells me that its the person in your left that u let to go first. which one is it really....

Speeding Offence in UK?
My friend activated the gasto Speed camera on a road with 40mph limit while on 48mph. She has not received any ticket by post and it is over 14days and is worried because she was driving on a ...

How do you get motorists to SLOW DOWN?
Now that the kids are back to school I'm noticing what a pain in the butt traffic is. It was nice to escape that for a while, but now that kids are boarding buses and crossing busy ...

I stole a street sign and i cant figure out how to detach it from the pole its on n the bolts r rusted. ideas?

Should it be illegal to eat fast food while driving?
I have seen people looking in their bag of food rather then the road!!!!...

What side of the road should we walk on?

What ticks you off about other drivers?
Things that peeve me off about other drivers:

1. People who like to bury their head lights into your tail lights.

2. Drivers who like to cut in front of you like it's ...

I just got a speeding ticket. How do I get this taken care of without having my insurance go up?
I live in west of Houston in Texas. I got a speeding ticket for going 50 in a 35. I was only going with the flow of traffic and was the slowest car on the road. The section where I got pulled over is ...

What Should I Do About My Speeding Ticket?
I did! Should I plead guilty to avoid going to the courthouse since I'm busy or not guilty? Will it affect my insurance? Will I get points on my license?
Additional Details
This is ...

Thoughts and opinions on driving at 14?
I have a debate speech on driving at 16 or at 14. I am going for 14 yrs. I have some good ideas, but I want to know what other ideas ya'll have to help. Thankyou :)
Additional Details<...

I want to learn car driving in Bang.How much time do I need to spend in the driv school to drive on my own?

Additional Details
The driving school told me that in 9 days(1 hour daily) i'll be able drive on my own.I had learnt driving but that was 2-3 years ago and that too in fits and ...

How many times have you driven drunk?
How many is too much for you? How do you define when you can drive, and can't drive? Do you have friends around you that will be responsible and make sure you don't drive? Are you the ...

Does this happen to you?
Do the street lights turn off as you drive by?...

What are some tips to stay in control when driving in rough weather?

Has anyone else ever been really afraid of driving ??
I feel like when im in the car with someone am just waiting for something to happen , am really jumpy , i panick that people are going to walk out without looking , is anyone else like this ??
<...

Roundabouts - signaling question?
When driving you come to a roundabout (not a mini roundabout) you want to take the exit directly across (third exit of five) how do you signal?
Additional Details
hi , just checked the ...

Copyright (c) 2009-2013 Wiki Law 3k Friday, December 19, 2014 - Trusted legal information for you.
Archive: Forum  |  Forum  |  Forum  |  Links