Home     Links     Contact Us     Bookmark  

Homepage      News      Legal Forum      Dictionary  
Home : Legal Forum : Cars & Transportation Safety

How do you install a forward facing carseat in a toyota tacoma
Find answers to your legal question.

How do you install a forward facing carseat in a toyota tacoma

The truck has those fold down seats in the back so there is nowhere to put the tether strap.

Tobey
Rating
I don't think they should be used in trucks, but I may be wrong. Isn't there a way to fasten it with a seatbelt?
I had read that they couldn't be used in jumpseats or trucks.
That's why we didn't buy a truck when our baby was born, even though we wanted to. Just not practical with carseats and whatnot.

UCANTCME
You cannot do this, those fold down seats are illegal in all states because they are not strong enough too support the car seat.

In this situation you will have to put the car seat in the front and push the truck seat back as far as possible.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Legal Discussion Forum

Excessive speed was a factor of what percent of fatal crashes in michigan?

Getting my license soon, need help!?!?
ok, im getting my license soon and im a pretty good driver but theres one thing im still kinda confused about: 4 way stops lol. i understand that whoever get there first goes but i dont understand ...

I am seeking for information on a car accident that happened in dubai al-ain road on march 8th 2006?
i was in this car accident 2 where killed and 3 ...

Can a learner tow a trailer in Vic, Nsw or QLD???
we are drivin to qld from vic soon with a trailer, and im wanted to drive... can i drive while being a learner?

What is a road or highway or expressway or bridge or junction or interchange or intersection ?

Is it illegal under California law for people to ride in the bed of a pickup truck COVERED WITH A CAMPER?
I know the law with an Open Pick Up Bed, I need to know whats the law with a Bed Covered With a CAMPER....

I found this VDO link , I want to Know she still alive ?
am so sad when I watch this VDO ,I hope the women in this VDO still alive .

http://www.flixya.com/vi...

Deaf people are permitted to drive
Why is it that deaf people are permitted to drive but hearing people cannot wear musical headsets while driving?
Additional Details
very excellent points. The hearing should be as ...

My date of birth is 4th july 1991. Can i make my learner licence for driving now??

What will happen if you driving car with permit and person next to you only has 4 years of driving experience
In state Washington ? If you get pulled over ?...

Visit from Kanya Kumari to Madurai
I am reaching Kanya Kumari on 9/10/08 morning and then on 10/10/08 morning I like to proceed for Madurai. Tell me transportation from Kanya Kumari to Madurai in the morning time, distance and fair ...

How radar that take photos to cars works?
i ask about how the radar for cars that detect its speed by take pictures to them please any one know tell me at
mohamed_sedky82@yahoo.com OR
sedky.cs@gmail.com

How do you do an unprotected left turn?
i thought you are supposed to move forward slowly to the middle of the intersection and wait for your turn to turn...but my friend said someone got an automatic fail for that on their driving test. ...

In California, how do you handle uncontrolled and blind intersections
you only have to slow down to 15 mph, within 100 feet look both ways and yield to any cross traffic right?- and when coming out to a main street then stop completely, creep and proceed....

I took my parents car and I am so nervous. Please help calm me down!!
I was joking around with my cousin and i was going to show her i can drive. I took my mom's keys and i turned it on. Then when i put it on reverse, i was accidentally holding down the gas pedal ...

2002 Windstar head lights won't turn off. Prior to this the ABS, Brake and Traction Control lights came on.?
The Instrument lights came on while driving and the head lights went dim then totally off. Is the alternator Gone?...

Eating and/or drinking after a car accident?
So me and my friends just got hit by a car today in a parking lot. No severe injuries, just a couple of bruises, and my shoelace broke. One of the witnesses told us not to drink or eat for 8 hours ...

Are you a Fox or Rabbit Driver?
Drivers of cars fall into two major groups for the most part.
1. The Fox, who has to chase down and pass everything on the road.
2. The Rabbit, who likes to go just fast enough to keep from ...

How do you know if you are allowed to turn left or to turn right when exiting a driveway?
What rules and conditions determine this? This is in C...

Seat belt locked?was in a accident seat belt has not moved sense?
car seat belts will not move , was in a fender ...

Copyright (c) 2009-2013 Wiki Law 3k Friday, October 24, 2014 - Trusted legal information for you.
Archive: Forum  |  Forum  |  Forum  |  Links