Home     Links     Contact Us     Bookmark  

Homepage      News      Legal Forum      Dictionary  
Home : Legal Forum : Cars & Transportation Safety

How do you report someone driving with no licence?
Find answers to your legal question.

How do you report someone driving with no licence?

The Pig!
snitch

RIGGS
Rating
wiccawoma who answered this, have you got a licence? what would you do if someone without a licence killed a member of your family while driving illegally?? would you report them then?? i cant believe the c**p of some peoples answers? if someones driving without a licence, they are not only a danger to themselves, but to all other motorists / pedestrians etc....phone the police and get it sorted before someone gets hurt or killed???

dragonlady
Wait till they leave then call the police and tell them what kind of vehicle and the license number and the person's name. Tell them that the person does not have a license. Most places the police are obligated to do something about it cause a citizen has made a complaint.

fpgirl1974
Rating
go to the police. And please report them - if they are driving without a license they can't have car insurance. If they hit some other poor driver then the other guy is in trouble, so for the sake of all of us who are law abiding and pay insurance, tax, and have licences, report the scum!

interestiblez
Rating
i guess the Police.

gonzo
go to a police station and tell mr bobby you grass

Dry Dreamer
Inform the police they probably would not be interested but if this cretin kills someone then you can say you did your bit to prevent it

Emma
Rating
you can go to your local police station.

cargo
Rating
If you know who this person is, call the local police and report them! Give the police all the information you have about the driver and the car they are driving (model, color, tag number, etc.)
Is the person not licensed at all, or just suspended or revoked? Do what is right, and help prevent someone from being hurt (including them!)

stephen eblue eyes
Rating
in UK phone 999 and ask for police

prem chand
its better to explain them the disasters of driving without license and we can do a call for help line of traffic police

Bandit600
Most certainly.

c.j.davies
Rating
Local police station and try and gave them days and times they are most likely to catch the person driving

riceboy
grass them they are a serious hazard. give me their name/ address i'll do it for you

richard a
why do you want to do that? you must be mad.

Richard
Rating
Send an anonymous letter, or send a text message to the police, as it will be converted into voice on a BT line and that way you don't have to say who you are !.
Good for you, people driving with no licence are a danger to our kids and the public in general !!..

john5austin
Rating
tell the police they will treat it all in confidence.John Boy.

St jimmy
call the cops and just give them the reg no and let them do there jobs

wiccawoman
why would u want to do that,do you have a vendeta.

leanne kennewell
my partner driving with no licence and using someone elses name for the insurande

JON
DONT BE A RAT.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Legal Discussion Forum

Why do some people tap their brakes on an open hwy when you approach them from behind w/no car in front of thm
This always has aggravated me when driving on an interstate. Nobody in front of them yet when they see you driving up behind them they tap their brakes. This makes no sense. If any of you out there ...

How do you tell an aging parent not to drive?
MY mother is 78 and a cancer surivor, but the surgery she had (15 years ago) keep her from moving her neck to the right, she probably doesn't move it more than 15 to 20 degrees, meaning she ...

How man driving accidents have you had?
Has anyone out there got a truly awful driving record?...

Why do many people like hummer?
cuz it can be driven in many places like in snow and hill station and will not slips much as ...

What is a "right of way"?
I want to get my drivers license this summer and that is just one of the concepts that I really need to know about....

If you've ever had a deer/car collision, do you feel sorry for the deer?
Hurting the animal makes me feel worse than the damage to my car.

Is this weird?...

Why do male under 20 drivers?
feel the need to try and race at traffic lights when they are in a car such as a peugeot 106 hairdryer or such like ????...

Should new young drivers be limited to what engine size they can drive?
I think that drivers passing their tests at 17 should only be able to drive cars under 1100cc and maybe when they have been driving for 2 years up to 1600cc for a further year. I say this from my own ...

Can a cop give you a reckless driving ticket just because he hears your tires squeal? (Virginia)?
My friend was stopped at a red traffic light. When the light turned green she pressed on the accelerator a bit too hard and so her tires squealed under her car. She immediately corrected the ...

Which country has the worst drivers, and why?
I'm torn between Syria and Italy.

The 3 times I've been to Italy I've made a rough estimate of the number of dented cars, and I always counted at least 30% damaged.

Is it safe to drive with a winter tyre and a summer tyre on the same axle?
Bought some part worn tyres today, when i got home i noticed that the dealer had fitted a normal michilin tyre and a continental winter tyre, is this safe to drive on?...

Have you ever drunk driven?
Please be honest. I am trying to understand what makes people do it, whether its just because they think they have only had 3 so its fine, or whether its that they just dont care.

I ...

What happens if you fill the car up with petrol while the engine is turned on or running, will you explode?!?
just wondering

not going to try it dont worry!...

If you're traveling at the speed of light and you turn your headlights on, what happens?

Have ever noticed how many drivers take their eyes off the road while actually driving?
Surely apart from the occasional glance in the rear view mirror, we should all have our eyes on the road while the car is motion. Its when I do that, that I notice the driver behind me is not ...

On a scale from 1 to 10, how dangerous is it to drive your car through a 3 feet wall of fire at 50 miles/hour?
1 being not dangerous at all, 10 being are you bloody crazy??...

Have the advances in car safety meant that drivers are less careful now and more complacent?
For example, now most cars have airbags, are people less bothered about wearing seatbelts? And now that a lot of standard vehicles have reversing sensors, do drivers actually pay as much attention to ...

At what time of the day should your headlights be turned on?

What should you do if your car spins out while you are driving?
Should you steer the other way? Should you press brakes? What's the best thing to do?...

Y dont School Buses....?
Y don't scholl buses in the sate of Tn hav seat belts??...

Copyright (c) 2009-2013 Wiki Law 3k Sunday, November 23, 2014 - Trusted legal information for you.
Archive: Forum  |  Forum  |  Forum  |  Links