Home     Links     Contact Us     Bookmark  

Homepage      News      Legal Forum      Dictionary  
Home : Legal Forum : Cars & Transportation Safety

How long do i have to keep my 'p' plates on after i've passed my driving test?
Find answers to your legal question.

How long do i have to keep my 'p' plates on after i've passed my driving test?

Ferrari Babe ¸.•*´`*♥ ♥*´`*•.¸
Rating
I don't believe you have any obligation but they do make other drivers more forgiving.

Xai
Rating
If you're in the UK you don't have to wear them at all. Elsewhere I don't know.

Laura D
Rating
Don't have to use them at all, but can keep them on as long as you feel you need them

mandurah mum
2 years in west australia

Ongas
In Singapore you need to put it on for one year .

StingRay
Rating
How did You even pass if You're so unsure of Your driving?

Dennis - 1
Rating
At the moment in the UK there is no legal requirement to use them but it would be sensible to us them while you improve your driving skills and to let other drivers know that you are new to the road

winnie
i think for a year

Ferrari M
Rating
Its not law in the uk to have p plates showing on your car take them off you dont need them !!!.

Mark R
In the UK they're completely voluntary ;)

Jenna M
Rating
im not too sure if there is a certain time but i would keep them on until i felt safe driving without people knowing id just past my test. =]

UCANTCME
I believe that it is two years.

GAVIN E
Two years after passing your test.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Legal Discussion Forum

Drivers would you stop to help.?
If a lone woman was broken down at the side of the road
Additional Details
well atleast their are some who would stop....

Why do school buses not have seat belts in them for safety of children?
My grandaughter slipped off the seat in the winter, hit her head on the seat ahead of her as driver was turning, the driver never even knew what happened. if she had been buckled in it would never ...

Airbags????
how do you disable airbags in cars?
i tried, but im ...

Do you think that states should require senior citizens to take a driving test after a certain age?
What sorts of things should they test them on? I don't care if they can paralell park, I think they should definitely check their eye sight, reaction abilities, and find some way to test their ...

Can any one tell me if it is legal to park on the chevron lines marked out on a road?

Whys does Emergency serives have blue coloured lights?

Additional Details
i mean ...

What's your opinion?
2 children are in the back of a jeep at night. They were 3 adults. They were riding in the mud. The jeep is covered in mud. The jeep gets stuck. The adults go for help and leave the jeep running. One ...

Can I sue the council for the damage speed bumps do to my car?
For the past 3 consecutive years my car has needed new front bushes that have been damaged by speed bumps that are strewn around the streets where I live, some are as much as 6-7 inches high at their ...

How do I dispose of our car seats so that nobody will try to take them and use them again?
They have been in 2 accidents and are not safe for anybody else to use. I'm replacing them and worried that somebody will find them and try to use them if I just put them in the garbage....

Precautions to avoid a car accident?
pls,some useful ideas.....

Why don't taxi cabs and public buses have seat belts?

What's the strangest thing you've seen when you've glanced into a passing car?
I once noticed a very voluptuous woman with her top off and fondling her breasts as she was driving. The odd thing was no one in my car said anything. They acted as if nothing were happening. Weird. M...

Can Two Peole Have Only One Drive Lisene ?

I'm Scared!! Put the car in a ditch yesterday and can't get over my fear of driving in snow now. How can I?
Shot accross a 4 lane road in front of a semi. Hit a patch of Black Ice, down-shifted too late and lost control. Wasn't going over 30 mph . Terrifies now to drive. Got kids and MUST!!...

Which is worse a drunk driver or an under age driver?

Am i the only female here who wont take car out if the parking situation is bad outside there house?

Additional Details
thanks to the bloke u gave us a good ...

On a driving test, when backing up, should you put your hand behind the passenger's seat?

What do you think??
Will i pass my driving test?
Additional Details
I SAID THE TEST FOR THE SIGNS NOT DRIVING! I KNOW HOW TO DRIVE MORE THAN YOU DO! THANKS FOR NOTHING! ONLY THE PEOPLE WITH DESCENT ANSWERS C...

Can I drive thru the drive thru in boxer shorts ?
And nothing else?...

Why does my car wobble on the freeway ?
Drving at 65-70mph. I have a 2002 Corolla....

Copyright (c) 2009-2013 Wiki Law 3k Tuesday, July 22, 2014 - Trusted legal information for you.
Archive: Forum  |  Forum  |  Forum  |  Links