Home     Links     Contact Us     Bookmark  

Homepage      News      Legal Forum      Dictionary  
Home : Legal Forum : Cars & Transportation Safety

How old do you need to be to sit in the front seat of a car?
Find answers to your legal question.

How old do you need to be to sit in the front seat of a car?

My older brother Markie says i have to be 11 which I am, but my parents say I have to be 14 and I am really confused! Please help me!

Me.
Rating
I believe the age is around 12 or 13.

If you look on the overhead mirror of the passenger's seat, there should be an airbag warning (if it is a newer car). On the warning label, it says the age. Offhand I cannot remember what it is.

KB
Rating
suppose to be 12 years old
cause of the airbags

nikkiyayxoxo
Rating
it moistly depends on ur weight. but im not sure about the age thing. but the fronts not all that great.lol

:)

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Legal Discussion Forum

If I have a permit, can I drive out of state?
Well usually in the summer, we take a trip to Louisiana to visit family. I wanted to help my mom out with the driving while traveling. So for half the day my mom will drive (probably in the evening) ...

Do you walk in front or in the back of a car?
im talking about when somebody drops you off somewhere and their car is still on. Are you supposed to walk around the car in the front or the back of it?
Additional Details
Isn't ...

How far you stop a stop sign and street light?
I am taking my driving test and these are the two things i can't find or even know... So any help would be cool. (:
And if it helps I live in Hawaii, not sure if there is different laws in ...

Is standing the same as parking in a no parking zone?
3 times I've been chased out of " No Parking " zone while I'm in my vehicle with it running waiting on someone. If there were an emergency I could move immediately. I ...

How can I make sure my car is safe enough to drive long distance?
I am planning to drive a few hundred miles and I am not sure if my car is good enough to handle that. I recently done and smog test and it passed, does that mean it's safe enough? What can I do ...

51. When driving a vehicle with air bags, you are safest when seated:?
a.
At least 10 inches away from the steering wheel

b.
Within 6 1/2 inches of the steering wheel

c.
With your head positioned directly above the steering ...

Can I exchange tires that are P2457016 for P2256016?
I just bought a Jeep Cherokee with bigger tires on it that are going to need changed. I already own a Chrysler LHS that has the 225 16's. I was going to take the tires from my car and put them ...

Expensive Driver's Ed?
I am interested in taking driver's ed in New York State to get a senior license at age 17 (only if you take Driver's Ed, not a commercial driving school), but the only place near me (D...

If the roadway is wet and your car starts to skid, you should:?
a.
Slowly ease your foot off the gas pedal

b.
Slow down by shifting to a lower gear

c.
Slow down by pumping the brakes quickly and ...

Driving laws in other states?
my friend and i are wanting to take a roadtrip, and we'll pretty much be driving across the country. we're both under 18, and i was wondering if there were any laws in other states, like ...

Traffic Camera Question?
Tonight I went through a yellow light,
the light turned yellow right as I approached the crosswalk,
and it was still yellow as far as I could see as I made my way through the intersection.<...

If i buy helium balloons... and leave it in the trunk in my car for one day.. will they deflate?
so im trying to surprise my boyfriend and i want to buy 4 balloons and hide them in my car(the trunk).. but they'll have to stay in there for one day.. will they deflate faster that way if i ...

Is there anyway to lock up my RV?
So anyone can just hock up your RV to their car any drive away! :( scary! Huh? Is there anyway to lock up the front where you hicth the car to the RV? also do you know od any other security things ...

How to appeal a speeding ticket to get off record?
i was caught speeding going 45 in a 35 it was on a highway a little outside of town and i was with my grandma im 16 and we had just came for a financial aid class for college and she was kinda ...

Question suppose i took a taxi and we had an accident?
question suppose i took a taxi and we had an accident(like someone hit us)
now would the driver stop the meter? or would it continue to charge me?...

Can city cops read your speed ON the Toll Roads?
I live in McKinney, TX and take 121 Toll Road to work. I've only seen state cops on it and city cops stay on the service road... whats up with that?...

Will driving with 4 out of 5 Studs effect my car?
I currently have a 5 Stud tyre. Unfortunately one of the threading is gone, and isn't really replaceable without changing the whole hub.

I'm just wondering if its safe to be ...

What is this car? saw but didnt see the make?
I thought it was a pontiac but idk now. It was like an suv or crossover looking car, but what I liked was that the hood was very long and looked like it even was a little taller at the grille than ...

Can you get a seatbelt ticket in a parking lot in CA if you're leaving the lot and haven't reached the street?
This is what happened to me. I pulled out of my parking space at a BART Train station in the Bay Area, CA. The BART officer was sitting in his car, in the lot. I had driven maybe 20 feet, from my ...

What is the main important thing when replacing a drivers seat?
only 1 ...

Copyright (c) 2009-2013 Wiki Law 3k Saturday, April 19, 2014 - Trusted legal information for you.
Archive: Forum  |  Forum  |  Forum  |  Links