Home     Links     Contact Us     Bookmark  

Homepage      News      Legal Forum      Dictionary  
Home : Legal Forum : Cars & Transportation Safety

I am legally blind in one eye and legally deaf can I still drive?
Find answers to your legal question.

I am legally blind in one eye and legally deaf can I still drive?

I am legally blind and deaf in my left ear and eye, but I can see and hear really good out of my right side will still be able to drive?

Adacadus
Yes, and there are unlikely to be restrictions on time of day etc. if you are in the UK.

Ask the DVLA about it.

Rayvin
Rating
Yes-but there will be restrictions-speed, time of day (night,dusk etc)and prob tested every year(driven test)

kenbgray
Rating
Yes, no problem.

Jaffa1700
yes

Judykay
Yes. Learn to use mirrors to see what you can't see or hear normally.

Toyota man
Rating
HUH?

Texas Underdog
My cousin has a glass eye, and drives with restrictions on his license.

Call your local Department of Motor Vehicle office and ask them. Different states may have different rules.
======================================...

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Legal Discussion Forum

In California can a parent teach their child how to drive and skip Driver's Ed?
I am one of those people that likes to save money. I also want to know whether classroom driver's ed or online driver's ed is better....

Do you have any tips on how to drive a U-Haul with a car trailer?
I'm moving across country next month and will be driving a 17' U-Haul with a towing mechanism behind for my car. I've never driven anything larger than an SUV before. I'm scared ...

Is the pedestrian at fault or is the driver at fault?
I was walking home from school (about 3/4 of a mile), when I got hit by a man driving a white truck turning left. I was already over half across the street on an unmarked crosswalk, and he says that ...

I was hit by a car on an unmarked crosswalk. I was minorly injured, the man drove away before the police came?
I was over half way across the street, and he admitted that he thought I was still on the other side of the street. Knowing that I should get out of the street, I got to the nearest sidewalk, where ...

I was driving my 2005 acura mdx saturday night and had to swirve out of the way of a vehicle that had swirved?
I was driving my 2005 acura mdx saturday night and had to swirve out of the way of a vehicle that had swirved
into my lane which caused me to crank the wheel right and my brakes locked up and i ...

What is the best sedan for snowy weather?

What's the maximum tint that you can get on a window in Nevada without getting pulled over by the cops?
I want to get my truck's windows tinted, but I don't know what the maximum is. What's the most percentage that someone can have. People in my area have been getting pulled over lately ...

Using a CLEAR light bar while driving?
I've run across an old MX3000 light bar from my local police department. Apparently its illegal (of course) to run with red or blue lights. Amber lights are okay to have on. What if I ...

Why are we hearing of one plane crash after the other?
Are airlines cutting costs by cutting down on safety?
Additional Details
There was a plane crash today in Amsterdam, cause is investigated but they suspect it ran out of fuel.
Two ...

What is the law in New York State when a car hits a cow?
my boyfriend hit a cow a couple weeks ago, is new york a free range state and can he take the farmer to court to cover the costs to his ...

If your behind a truck what is the large thing kind of like a ball that hangs down in the middle of the truck?

Additional Details
its in between the ...

Is it against the law to drive with friends for the first 6 months after receiving your license in georgia?
What are the consequences if it is?...

Is this bad? Ok I feel comfortable when im driving my legs position has to be straight?
My arm has to be straight. If my legs and arm is not straight then i feel awkward. Please anybody else feels the same way.
Additional Details
Meaning like my seat has to back up. Some ...

Driver permit question?
Im taking the test in May,I've read the book and you can ask me any question and i will most likely get it right.But my worry is that they will ask a question outside the book my friend said ...

Snow parking ban car accident?
i was parked outside my apt which is offstreet parking and a truck hit me while my car was parked and i was inside..there was a snow parking ban IN AFFECT...am i at ...

Are there any car simulators were ur in the drivers seat and are free?

Snow parking ban car accident?
I live in fithcburg ma and it snowed today and there was a snow parking ban..i have offstreet parking so my car was outside on the road and a commercial truck rammed into it...it looks pretty bad who ...

Can I drive out of state with a Drivers Permit?
I'm 16 and I have my Minnesota Drivers Permit. I'm going to WI with my 25 year old brother and we are wondering if I'm able to Drive in WI. I've googled, and I can't find the ...

What is the cut off date for the new law for getting your drivers license at age 16 in California?
i know it was changed from 16 to 18 to get your license but, i don't know what the cut off date is. any help?...

If stopped at a red light, your passenger opens his door to get out and a bicyclist runs into it whos fault?
A friend was dropping a friend off at a "max" station, and stopped a the red light across the street. His passenger opened the car door at the light and a bicyclist ran into the door. My ...

Copyright (c) 2009-2013 Wiki Law 3k Thursday, July 24, 2014 - Trusted legal information for you.
Archive: Forum  |  Forum  |  Forum  |  Links