Home     Links     Contact Us     Bookmark  

Homepage      News      Legal Forum      Dictionary  
Home : Legal Forum : Cars & Transportation Safety

In a serious collision there is a ____ chance of your car catching on fire.?????
Find answers to your legal question.

In a serious collision there is a ____ chance of your car catching on fire.?????

In a serious collision there is a ____ chance of your car catching on fire.

A. 0%

B. .04%

C. Greater Than 50%

goldwing127959
I would say .04% it could catch fire, but being there is so many things like ( the fuel cut off switch, shuts off the fuel pump if you are in a crash and can't feed a fire) automatic ignation stop switches and the like. Even in a really bad crash the seatbelts and the air bags keep you safe and you can get out of the car.

KWILL420
c

gurlyruby
Rating
Answer C

In most serious collisions, there are a lot of flammable fluids that end up surrounding the vehicle. It doesn’t take much for them to ignite into flames from a spark or cigarette.

lomatar1186
i would say "b".

peachez082
B I guess? I've seen plenty of cars getting in serious collisions and none of them have caught on fire

hillybilly135
moti chut

justanotherengine
Rating
ignition, battery, sparks flying from metal scraping, highly volitile gasoline...YOU DO THE MATH !

riksolo
there is great chance that it will catch fire why do you think the fire dept is always dispatched to an accident ? that rescue truck cost $400,000 and is expensive to operate but dispatched before the police and ambulance because it is the greatest threat.

?
Rating
I do not know where your getting your info....but its really a low chance....so B,

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Legal Discussion Forum

What are some stupid things people do while driving?
i need ideas here for a story. ...

What is the safest place to sit on a bus?
My public transportation says you are 36 times safer on a bus than a car. But should something for wrong, what would be the best place to sit if the bus were to get into an accident?...

I ran a red light tonight...?
Driving home tonight with my wife in the car I didn't know where I was going. I thought to turn right but as I started to turn right she said no not right and yelled out straight, without ...

The Garage says that it is not possible to fit Snow Chains to a Ford Focus?
Is this true as Traction tires are expensive !!!...

Hi I am from India. My question is "Is a black car unsafe to drive on highways when compared with other colors
Hi I am from India. My question is "Is a black car unsafe to drive on highways when compared with other colors"...

If you are involved in an accident, causing injury or death, you must report it in how long and to who?
To the DMV within 24 days
To the DMV within 24 hours
To the CHP within 24 days
To the CHP within 24 ...

While you are passing on a two-lane road, _________.?
identify an acceleration lane
pass on the right if the shoulder is clear
identify a safe space to return
accelerate above the speed ...

Why do the buttons on my steering wheel have brail on them?

I have a friend who has to attend a 3-day dui driving school. She wants to know what they do in the program.?

What are those buckets that go up in the air called on utility trucks called?
and why when they park in there parking lots, when the day is over do they put the buckets up in the air. My dad said it so homeless people dont sleep in them, but I dont believe him....

How old do you have to be to sit in the front of the car which has an air bag on the passenger side?
i was under the ipression you had to 14 in the front bur now im being told if you have the rite restraint then any age can sit in the front,also ive been told if you are pregnant you are not allowed ...

I put a stick in my dogs nose...?
but now she acts like she knows nothing over in the happyland but she acts like she cant see or smell or touch or breath...how do i get her to stop acting like an idiot?...

Whats the penalty for not producing an MOT certificate?
hi i was given a producer by the police a few days ago. I have insurance and a license but i dont have MOT on the car i was pulled in. Whats the penalty for it coz i cant produce the MOT test ...

I committed a hit and run and i don't have a driver's lisence now what?
I got really lazy and decided i'd get to school faster if i took my dad's car (he and my mom weren't home at the time) so i grabbed the keys and off i went. BAD IDEA! As i was making a ...

Patched tire safe?
I lost a lot of air in my front tire today on the freeway and fortunately a road side service man was able to refill it with air but suggested I get it looked at. I went to a tire place and they ...

Okay i saw roadkill on the road!?
WHAT SHOULD I DO?...

Is it ture that if you are sitting at a red light and you take your foot off the gas petel?
Is it true that in New York, if you are sitting at a red light and you take your fooot off the gas petel and creep just a little bit, and then put your foot back on the breaks, is it coincidered ...

How to get speedbumps installed on city and neighborhood roads?
I would like to get speedbumps installed on city and neighborhood roads in my area. I live in Georgia and would like to know how I would go about the speedbumps.

T...

Why are most car washes dimly lit?

What areyour biggest pet peaves while driving?
I hate when I am already going WAY over the speed limit and someone is tailgating me!
I also hate it when I get to the stop sign just moments before someone else and they wave at ME to go when ...

Copyright (c) 2009-2013 Wiki Law 3k Saturday, November 1, 2014 - Trusted legal information for you.
Archive: Forum  |  Forum  |  Forum  |  Links