Home     Links     Contact Us     Bookmark  

Homepage      News      Legal Forum      Dictionary  
Home : Legal Forum : Cars & Transportation Safety

Sharonville driving test route!!?
Find answers to your legal question.

Sharonville driving test route!!?

What is the driving route for the sharonville, ohio driving test? I heard it was really hard for some people, but others said it was easy. I just want to be prepared and know where I will be driving. I'm taking it Oct 11.

Ed P
If your that unsure your not ready I taught driving for 25 years didnt know the route pass rate 90%

UCANTCME
The easiest thing that you can do so that will get the correct answer is just call your (DMV) office and ask because they don't what people to fail and they will be more than happy to tell you. Good Luck...

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Legal Discussion Forum

"should the driving age be raised to 18????"?
persuade me! i need the no aswers adn details and the yes answers and details.
its for public speaking class/ persausive speech
i think my answer will be no!!...

First time driving an SUV?
I have always driven cars, and have never driven an SUV. I have had 3 front wheel drive cars, 2 of them sedans, and one of them a coupe. Currently, I drive a rear wheel drive mustang. I just ...

When does the driving age change ?
when is the driving age changing to 18 ?...

Anyone from ohio know where i can get ?
Cones like the driver test cones because i have failed my maneuverability 3 times now and i ONLY have 1 more try left and I need to practice but i have not a single cone and no one i have talked to ...

SELT BELT HELP ........?
what do you call the thing that you plug your selt belt into on a car i really cant remember

What is the new safe driving method imposed by some companies ESSPT?
and what does the letter stand for?...

Ok so i traded my car with another person and the car i got is unsafe to drive?
i hope some one can help me i traded my 1994 mustang gt for a 1993 chevrolet truck and this is the problem i have we traded vehicles and i go and bring it up to get registered upon driving to the dmv ...

How many road accidents are caused by drivers fiddling with their radio and hence not concentrating?

How CNG in automobiles has reduced pollution?
give the answers in ...

Why do you need a driver's license to buy liquor when you can't drink and drive?

Does anyone know how they felt during their first car crash?

Do any siren works on any car alarm?
APS997 audiovox---- will any siren work on this alarm

Why do they say no cruise control when it's raining?
In drivers ed. they taught us to not use cruise control when driving. Why is this??...

Im 17 years old, live in Ky and got a Reckless driving ticket last night how much will my ticket ?
will my insurance sky rocket, hoe many points go on my license do i have to go to court help ...

I failed in smog test. If I want to retest another place, do I have to pay again even if I have test report ?
I paid $49 something to test .( Here is California)
I have the test report showing all the smog check data shown.
The first place told me they gonna charge $10 more if I bring again to ...

Hit and run please help me?
I hit a car on Tuesday and did considerable damage...

I freaked out and left. I regret it so much and these past couple of days have been eating me alive. Please don't make me feel ...

Is it legal to put Student Driver Sign in my Car?
I'm just learning how to drive. I was wondering if I can put a Student Driver sign on my car. Are they Legal? I don't want to get pull over by police.
Additional Details
I'...

Okay i had a car accident today?
i was parked in front of my house and seen a car coming on the one way street. he passed me then slowed down as he had been slowing down i pulled out and was behind him but then stopped my car when ...

How do I get my husband to drive slower and safer?
He drives crazy all the time even when we have our kids in the car. He thinks he drives safe but I disagree. He always drives over the speed limit, he has real bad road rage everything that other ...

What organizationgs or groups are fighting against driving while on a cell phone?
who is trying to stop this problem? What are some programs or initiatives that are working to solve or curb this problem?...

Copyright (c) 2009-2013 Wiki Law 3k Thursday, July 24, 2014 - Trusted legal information for you.
Archive: Forum  |  Forum  |  Forum  |  Links