Home     Links     Contact Us     Bookmark  

Homepage      News      Legal Forum      Dictionary  
Home : Legal Forum : Cars & Transportation Safety

WHEN CROSSING AN UNCONTROLLED BLIND INTERSECTION THE MAXIMUM SPEED LIMIT IS?
Find answers to your legal question.

WHEN CROSSING AN UNCONTROLLED BLIND INTERSECTION THE MAXIMUM SPEED LIMIT IS?

El_Refe
Rating
In California, it's 15 mph - per the California Vehicle Code, in the last 100 feet approaching an uncontrolled intersection, where the driver does not have a clear and unobstructed view of the intersection and of any traffic entering the intersection.

purplebuttercuprm
Rating
5 to 10 mph, depending on the area - whether it's residential etc.
My idea, slow down significantly or stop; those things are dangerous.
OR treat it like a yield and simply use caution.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Legal Discussion Forum

Driving anxiety behind the wheel.?
I started my drivers training coarse last year when i was 16 and failed at finishing. I had no problem with the written part of the class, and thought driving was going to be easy. Unfortunately when ...

Parking a car at night on unlit roads?
Is it illegal to park on the wrong way on a unlit unclassified road.
i.e do i have to have my rear reflectors showing to on coming cars if so is this road speed related....

Hit and run? did i? really confused?
what consider hit and run, how can they say that you hit and run? do you have to sign some paper to consider hit and run, i mean you hit and run not someone hit your car. i have the situation that in ...

My driving privilegies are suspended for 180 in new jersey for unlicense what happen if I still driving_?

Scenario: You witness a terrible car accident. Do you leave the scene or wait & report what happened?
I witnessed a terrible car accident. There were 5+ other vehicles who were at the scene and witnessed this accident. They all took off. The gentleman who's car was hit was severely injured ...

Brand new student driver...?
Would it be okay to put a sign on the car that says "student driver"???...

Why do People Not Pass You, and Then Get Mad About it?
Almost daily, I ride my bicycle to school, and on a certain hill, I have to go slow. So I move over to the far right side of the road. I go as far over as I can, but not too far, as there's a ...

Getting your permit ?
i live in virgina and i am getting my permit tomo. is there any tips that you can tell me ?...

What to do wen a vehicle is marked for 72 hours? ( in parking control)?
im a parking control officer and i wanna know wat i have to do when i am asked to mark a car for parking in an lot for more than 72 hours!!!!...

Should I put cameras in my car?

Additional Details
why not????...

IS IT LEGAL TO HAVE PAASENGERS RIDE IN THE BED OF A PICK TRUCK IN THE STATE OF GEORGIA? ?

What to do if pant button/fly/front keeps falling below the belt buckle?
Oftentimes when I wear jeans or just normal pants with jeans, whenever i sit down, or move around a bit, the front sections of the pants, where the zippers, buttons, clips, fly, whatever is, goes ...

The 2 second rule will it work at 70 mph, if the car infront stops instantly. i.e. crashes.?
On a dry road is the "2 second rule" enough distance to leave when travelling at 70 mph?

Will it still work if the car infront stops instantally i.e the car infront crashes.
<...

What are 2 safety features of a car that would increase the stopping time in a crash?
2 built in featurs of modern cars..
Thankyou..
Would that be something like anti lock breaks?...

Parking a Horse Box on a Public Road?
I live in a cul-de-sac and there is a person near us who owns a horse box. It a motorised horse box, so isn't attached behind a vehicle. Are they allowed to park this horse box outside their ...

How does this recent accident effect my driving record in Illinois since this accident happened in minnesota?

Additional Details
this is my second Traffic violation the
previous violation occured in ILLinois
What happens if I recieve a third violation in any state will my home state<...

What happens to my drivers license if involved in a car accident outside my home state?

Additional Details
I Live in the State of Illinois and i was
involved in a mva in the state of Minnesota does my records merge w
minnesota as far as the accident is

Ticket child in a cargo van without a car seat!?
hello, i was wondering how much will be the ticket if child was not in a car seat and seating with his mother shearing one seat belt? or what can i say/ how can i fight for this ticked to make it ...

I keep getting commercial vehicle parking violation when I have a non-commercial vehicle. What do i do?
I have a dodge ram with Pennsylvania plates (that's where I'm from). I work here in New York, and every morning I go to my truck and have a commercial vehicle parking violation ticket. My ...

Learnt to drive? ?
how many hours did you take till you passed your practical test?...

Copyright (c) 2009-2013 Wiki Law 3k Tuesday, October 21, 2014 - Trusted legal information for you.
Archive: Forum  |  Forum  |  Forum  |  Links