Home     Links     Contact Us     Bookmark  

Homepage      News      Legal Forum      Dictionary  
Home : Legal Forum : Cars & Transportation Safety

What do no outlet signs mean?
Find answers to your legal question.

What do no outlet signs mean?

I have seen them a lot and theyre usually near the entrance of a normal street in a neighborhood.. it just says NO OUTLET on it and i always wondered what the heck that meant!?! anyone have a clue?

AliveNside
leads to a dead end street or enclosed area
No outlet= no other street leading out

flirting with disaster
it means dead end

Devil P
The Above answers.

dirtytricksracing@sbcglobal.net
Rating
It is sort of self explanatory

UCANTCME
No other way out other than the way you came in.,

Mike K
Rating
it means after that sign none of the buildings have outlets.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Legal Discussion Forum

Who must yield at a marked, unregulated crosswalk in New Orleans, the pedestrian or the car?
I was crossing the street at a well-marked intersection's crosswalk with no stoplights. I looked both ways for safety's sake, and saw a police car coming slowly about half a block down. I ...

Why is the sidewalk put into pieces?
Why does the sidewalk have lines dividing it into little blocks instead of one long continuous sidewalk? please send the website where you found it ?...

Handbrake does not stay up engaged?
My 2000 Camry handbrake falls down when lifted up. It occasionally stays up. The release button seems spongy. Any idea what has gone wrong. Please don't answer "take it to mechanic"....

How can you improve car parking space? 10 points for best A?
In a limited space. How could I maximise space?
A museum im looking at currently only accommodates a few cars, i need it to hold much more. Im not sure what to propose, knocking through the ...

My car has summer tires,should I install all season or snow tires for winter.?
I have a Nissan Altima S-ER with summer/street slick tires and this is my first winter with the car.
It is illegal(and obviously dangerous) where I live to have summer rubber from December to ...

Learning to drive all alone..?
at 30 years old...do you think I should just get in the car and teach myself how to drive? i get nervous when someone else is with me.
i need to learn now!!!!!! (pls dont answer if you're ...

**Assume that Aimee is parked in the centerof the parking lot which is 30 feet from the start of the paved pat?
calculate the exact distance (in feet) for Aimee to get from the parking lot to the house when teta is equal to 30 degree,45,and 60. next calculate the exact Time (in minute) it takes for Aimee to ...

Thought on how can we stop road accidents?
please reply now ...

New UK speeding laws?
in the news today the government said it will punish people who speed by large margins twice -with a ban.

i thought i also heard there are new ideas about those who speed by a small amount-...

What percentage of people use seatbelts?

What is the worst car racing crash ever caught on tape?
10 points for worst ...

Seat leon cupra T or Focus st170?

Hi am 25 an i have a 2 month old baby boy, am looking for a decent family so i wilted it down to a cupra T or a st170, does anyone know which one is the safest and best on mpg?

I...

Car seat/child restraint law in uk?
do you thick that in the uk you should be in a card seat/car restraint up to the age of 12 or 150 cms if smaller if not how ...

Car accident, who's at fault?
I was at a stop sign behind another car, i was able to see the tires of the car in front of me. The car was a little ahead of the stop sign, waiting for incoming traffic to pass by, then it suddenly ...

Driving in busy intersections?
my driving test is coming up and it is on a very very busy street how do i switch lanes when lanes are ...

How many deaths of 18 year old drivers where there in 2003?
I need too know the deaths of all the 18 year old drivers in the year 2003. I can't find any articles or books on it....

Does the public support the use of speed cameras?
Need stats....

Yielding while making a turn?? Plz answer!?
I have a question... While at an intersection and you have a green arrow that says you can turn, and the cars that would intersect with you making your turn have a green light to, but they are going ...

Does anyone have an opinion about Blackline GPS Snitch?
I'm seriously considering getting one of these for a scooter but I'm investigating before making a final decision.

Personal experiences with the product are greatly ...

Last night (Yes, Thanksgiving), our dump trailer was stolen out of our front yard, should I be scared tonight?
Yeah, those ***holes cut the locks and dragged it by their car with the pole thing down against the street last night while we were asleep. The trailer is probably long gone by now.

But ...

Copyright (c) 2009-2013 Wiki Law 3k Wednesday, July 30, 2014 - Trusted legal information for you.
Archive: Forum  |  Forum  |  Forum  |  Links