Home     Links     Contact Us     Bookmark  

Homepage      News      Legal Forum      Dictionary  
Home : Legal Forum : Cars & Transportation Safety

What do the letters in S.T.O.P. stand for?
Find answers to your legal question.

What do the letters in S.T.O.P. stand for?

Clepto43
Stop To Order Pizza

matt h
Skid Tires on Pavement

MiSs_SeE
Rating
Stop To Optionally Pee

polyesterfred
i have no idea what this means. and i dont recal seeing this on any STOP signs in my lifetime.

Alfred M
Rating
stop traffic over populated

Iam!!
Rating
Skid Tires on Pavement.

smiley
State Trooper on Piss

R1volta
Rating
Spin Tires On Pavement

colormebad
Rating
smosh the opium plant

aaron8675309
Slow down
Take a look both ways
Observe for cops, then
Push the petal to the metal and peel out, vroom!

utilitybored
spin tires on pavement?

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Legal Discussion Forum

Parking lights are for what.?
What exactly are parking light used for. besides the name parking is there for a reason. You do not see people who are about to park flip on their lights. I will see people drive around town with ...

Should trucks be banned as it causes pollution?

Hands-free phones are not the answer to road accidents. Do you agree?
Why do you agree....

Omg, I am so scared!?
omg, I am soo scared, I am 15 and I drive this school year! OMG, I am soo afriad of getting in a car crash and dying! it's my worst fear, everytime I am with my mom and she is driving I picture ...

Doyou think this is true.?
My mother-in-law gave us her old car because she got a new car. I don't have my license it suspended and i drive the car.the care is still in my mother-in-laws name. do you think that because i ...

Why does everyone slow down to look at an accident?

Why do teenagers drive so crazy?
Everytime Im out on the road these teenagers drive crazy and extremely reckless all the time. A week ago I was walking on a residential street and this teenager was zooming through over 100 miles an ...

Should cyclists be insured against damage to themselves and other road users?
If a cyclst damages your vehicle, who pays to put it right?
Additional Details
I would have thought that this section over every other would have had answers to this topical question... ...

Someone broke into my car over the weekend, what should I do to get revenge? Im not very strong though. thank
lets see what ...

Would someone really steal my car if i left the key in while i was not in it but my kids were?

Additional Details
yeh thanks for that.i was only asking because i saw it in the news and i wondered if this would really happen.(not that i would do it ever)...

If it's raining, how far below the speed limit are you supposed to drive?

Why do they put braille on drive-up ATM's?

Why is driving an important skill to learn? ?
Why do you think it's important to know how to drive?
What are some reason people should learn how to drive?
Thanks!
Additional Details
I asked this question for a ...

Why do people speed up on the freeway only to brake immediately after? Doesn't this waste gas?
I notice this style of driving on the freeways of southern california all the time. People speed, brake, and waste more gas because they have to accelerate alot more to get back to speed. My style ...

Rear-ending someone with no brake lights?
would you be at fault if you rear ended someone with no brake lights. no i didnt rear end someone but almost did and they didnt have break lights. so i was just ...

For the winter months what is the best way to gain traction in a two wheel drive truck for going up hills?

Something you'd find under the seat of a car?

How far back should you stop from the vehicle in front of you?
Is it like 3 car lengths, or is it just far enough so that you can see the car's rear tires in front of you? Or is it neither of those?...

Busted my window?
hey id like to ask anyone with insurance/ law knowledge about something.
some punks busted my car window and stole my ipod, it was parked on college campus - there were NO signs re: property at ...

My girlfriend was hit in the rear by another vehicle. What steps should I take?

Copyright (c) 2009-2013 Wiki Law 3k Tuesday, September 16, 2014 - Trusted legal information for you.
Archive: Forum  |  Forum  |  Forum  |  Links