Home     Links     Contact Us     Bookmark  

Homepage      News      Legal Forum      Dictionary  
Home : Legal Forum : Cars & Transportation Safety

“What do you think, are the most likely things, ‘to cause you to lose concentration while you are driving?
Find answers to your legal question.

“What do you think, are the most likely things, ‘to cause you to lose concentration while you are driving?

emma b
mobile phone, being sleepy, eating, drinking

charlie
Rating
A big fcuk off bird flying towards your wind screen

John H
...Too many hours behind the wheel! Take a break at the next gas station or rest stop. Open the window or have cool air blowing on your face. Put some lively tunes on the radio!

If you lose concentration in town just going to the store...let someone else drive! (...so you can put your total attention on the babes walking by!)

b-b-b-brengun
Rating
I lose my concentration when other drivers stop beeping me, skidding, crashing and overtaking in a blind rage for doing all the above....!!

angie
Rating
For me the worst thing is the kids arguing in the back of the car.

Belmar
Rating
Mobile Phone

CHICANO
FATIGUE

Christine A
Rating
Tiredness, kids arguing, mobile phones, load music lots of things. Just concentrate on how many deaths are caused by loss of concentration. works for me

[ jD ]
hot chicks man !!!

m4d_mike
Rating
mostly not understanding what u are actually doin. 1 ton of metal travelling at 60 plus miles an hour that causes the death of more than 3000 people a year and u could be one of them.
that keeps me sharp

bluff mike
Rating
cell phone

Goofy Goofer Goof Goof Goof !
Rating
A wheel falling off.

Bealzebub
Having a naked Jessica Simpson in the passenger seat begging for it!!!

Older&Wiser
Reading or answering a text.

c.j.davies
Rating
Mobile
Fiddling with the Sat Nav
Fiddling with the radio/cd player
Arguing with a passenger
Feeling tired
Children crying

Tanya
my worst fear is a wasp or a bee.luckily i don't actually drive!

katieplatie
Rating
tiredness, mobile phones, restless kids, sneezing, tuning radio, bright headlights, something happening on the road (accident maybe), cyclists, oh the list is endless!! Hope that helps tho!

fr3aky_lb
Loud music, mobile with or without hands free, tiredness, flashing signs, other people in car talking to you, being ill e.g coughing and sneezing, being drunk!

nicky dakiamadnat600bugmunchsqig
Rating
The most common one,is using a mobile whilst driving.
Followed by being sleepy,having an argument,trying to read a map whilst driving,kids fighting in the back seat,bicycles,other road users,pedestrians,especially when they walk from behind/front of parked vehicles,not crossing at the appropriate places.billboards,getting caught up in the tail back when there's been an accident,everybody has to have a nose.

jimmy the one
Death at the wheel= massive loss of concentration. no cure either.

FEK
cellphone, abusive billboards, seeing your friend in a car right behind you, some street musicians, a crime happening next to yor car.

not_tha_game_its_tha_playa
Rating
a naked girl.JK a spot on the window i hate that it bothers the heck out of me.

KU
dirty hot leather clad babes with big breasts.

SlimFrizzy
I have heard that reaching for things in the vehicle is the number one way to loose focus and control while driving. Add that to using a cell phone with out an ear piece or speaker phone.

STEVE T
being given a BJ,

Scotty w
short skirts

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Legal Discussion Forum

Drinking & Driving - Is it time for ZERO TOLERANCE?
I think all this confusion over what is over and under the limit for driving is too sketchy. Instead of banning someone over the limit for a year, just take away the licence for GOOD. No return. NO ...

Car accident....whose fault?
Hi guys,

I had an accident in the car yesterday and Im not sure how it will go with the police....can I have your opinions please. I dont think it was my fault.

So....

Can Police Give You A Ticket For Riding Your Bicycle Drunk?
CAN THE POLICE GIVE YOU A TICKET OR ARREST YOU FOR DRINKING AND DRIVING, OR BEING DRUNK DRIVING. NOT A CAR. A BICYCLE....

Why do those signs say, "In Case of Fire, Do Not Use Elevator"? How would you put a fire out with an elevator?

Car accident, who's fault is it?
me and a few friends are having a debate. If a person stops at a stop sign at a two ways stop and another driver coming from the left does not have to stop but has there turn signal on to turn but ...

Which is more dangerous a drunk driver or a cellphone driver?
I cant tell which I am better at but both at the same time, now that is a challenge....

What happnes if you weld with out a mask?
when you ...

If another driver cuts you off causing you to brake suddenly would you..?
flash your lights at them, beep the horn, give them the finger or what?...

What was the funniest or worst thing you did on your driving test ?
I failed the first 2 times Being a woman i am an amazing driver I only failed to stop at an unmarked junction as you do!
Additional Details
Dare i say it without being accosted by the ...

Ice on windscreen in the morning ?
I hate clearing ice of my car in the morning, sometimes I use hot water but know this can be dangerous ,I've heard you can buy some sort of spray foam which you spray on your windscreen the ...

Poll:- Do you Fasten your Seat belt?
T...

Do you think old people should be aloud to drive?
they dont drive very ...

Why should we have to pull to the side of the road and stop when a funeral procession is driving by?
That is so annoying, I don't have time to stop for some dead guy!
Additional Details
Since a few people asked this. It would not bother me if I was in a funeral procession and ...

Do you drive barefoot?If yes,are you a better driver in bare feet?

Is it illegal to drink and drive in all states?
Someone told me that it was legal to drink and drive in certain states and I don't believe them, please respond!...

Please someone,when it's windy and you're driving why do you have to slow down?
I was driving back across the M4 Second Severn Crossing Bridge early this morning,signs said slow down to 50 miles per hour.Is there an expert in vector analysis who could explain the theory(briefly)...

What's the worst driving fault you see in other drivers?
Cutting in at lights? Overtaking on the inside? Speeding? Driving too slow?

What do you do about it?...

Who are better drivers, women, or men?
right...
i had this debate with my husband... He is an excellent driver, but i think that so am I. As a woman, i can park in one go, (i find reverse parking easier than front parking) I can ...

Why don't people use their indicators at roundabouts?
Why do people fail to use their indicators at roundabouts. It is so frustrating sitting at a roundabout waiting for a gap, only to miss one because someone doesn't indicate as they are leaving.<...

PLEASE HELP!!!! whats the best way to handle a stickshift on hills?
I JUST GOT MY FIRST CAR, A MISTUBISHI LANCER '03. BUT ITS A STICK SHIFT, SO I HAVE TO LEARN HOW TO DRIVE IT. I GET NERVOUS EVERYTIME I CAR PULLS UP BEHIND ME ON A HILL...I DONT WANT TO ROLL BACK!...

Copyright (c) 2009-2013 Wiki Law 3k Saturday, August 2, 2014 - Trusted legal information for you.
Archive: Forum  |  Forum  |  Forum  |  Links