Home     Links     Contact Us     Bookmark  

Homepage      News      Legal Forum      Dictionary  
Home : Legal Forum : Cars & Transportation Safety

What does this road sign mean, a red car next to black car in a white background with red circle?
Find answers to your legal question.

What does this road sign mean, a red car next to black car in a white background with red circle?

The Ghost
Rating
no overtaking

Ello Guv
Rating
No overtaking

Kiki
It means no over taking. You can't go infront of the car that's infront of you.

LelandsLady
no overtaking!

big_dave_x
Rating
No overtaking

claire bear. Grrr!
No overtaking

robynbiker
Rating
buy a Highway code book!.

Cigarettes&&Coffee
Rating
It means if your already a qualified driver you should get off the roads as you don't know road signs...if you are learning to drive you need to get the highway code...

Chris A
no overtaking permitted

vitamin 4
Red car racing a black car, beware.

Jacko
it means you should wear a large pointed hat with the letter " D " on it .

Pete T
Rating
I have no idea , we don't have such signs in Arkansas.

Glen C
no black or red cars allowed in that street

Alex
Rating
Red cars must not overtake black cars on this stretch of road.

wvparanormal
It means no double parking.

jason c
Causing on coming trafic, probably the road is a single carage way.
Ja.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Legal Discussion Forum

How many people have died because of people driving without a license?

Do you think that 17 is the right age for people to start driving?

While driving, do you have to pull over for a emergency vehicle no matter what?
My friends and I were arguing whether or not you have to pull over for emergency vechilces even if im on the other side of the street and there's a divider seperating the two sides. I dont feel ...

Speed Cameras?
I got flashed on a empty road 30mph doing over 40mph. But camera was in opposite direction. Will i get a ticket? I thought the cameras only work if your on the same side as them. Couldnt this blind ...

At what age should a drivers license be taken away ?
Some elderly people do not belong behind the wheel of a weapon as big as a car . There are alot of children and adults alike, especially on motorycles just ran over because they don't have the ...

Why do so many drivers not use their signal light?
Every day I see people making turns, changing lanes, and otherwise illegally moving their vehicle without first signaling. What has caused this epidemic?...

I just lost my son in a fatal Car crash. I cant go on. He was just 23. He was the passenger. What do I do

Which driver is at fault here?
"I approached the 4-way stop, signaling to make a left turn and made a complete stop. About 2 or 3 seconds later, the other driver approached the 4 way stop in a giant Ford F-250 with oversized ...

Do taxi men have to wear a seat belt?
Ok we got a lift home sat night and the taxi driver didnt have his seat belt on and when i commented he told me it was the law that he didnt have to because of risk of passengers pulling it round his ...

Car idling, illegal...?
...people are being charged for car idling. my car needs to warm up before it goes or it starts jumping all over the place & runs very slowly, coughing & spluttering which could cause an ...

If your child as a parent who is a taxi driver do they have to have a car seat?

Minor car accident concerns - control of car...i hope someone sees this and has the kindness to respond?
ok, so yesterday i rear-ended a van in front of me, as i had trouble pressing the brake firmly enough. it is my first car accident ever. i was going at a reasonable speed (somewhere between 20-30 mph ...

Is it ok to sit in the back of a car with an infant on your lap?
Well I hope you all know the answer is NO!
So why do airlines encourage parents to travel with infants on their knees?
Total hypocrisy?...

When must my headlights be on?
??...

My mum fell off her bike on an icy road (bus route) which was not gritted.....?
... salted, she needs to write to the council to put in a claim. Who and what department does she write to because we are not sure. Thanks - oh we are in the UK
Additional Details
T...

Is it illegal to park your car facing on coming traffic at night and without your lights on.?
The reason im asking is that my girlfriend was reversing in a cul de sac and hit a car that was parked on the wrong side of the road,she knows she should of been paying more attention but she wasent ...

Do you help hitchhikers?
I do sometimes it depends on what my gut feeling says,exept women i lean more towrards picking them up.Only cause i began datting a lady i picked up before....

What is the new seat belt law for children, is it judged on height or age?

Is it illegal to drive a car in the UK without a spare tire on board?

Can a hearse carrying a corpse drive in the car-pool lane?
?????
Additional Details
you guys, i wasn't like, actually interested in this question. i just thought it was funny...chillll outtt ;]...

Copyright (c) 2009-2013 Wiki Law 3k Sunday, April 20, 2014 - Trusted legal information for you.
Archive: Forum  |  Forum  |  Forum  |  Links