Home     Links     Contact Us     Bookmark  

Homepage      News      Legal Forum      Dictionary  
Home : Legal Forum : Cars & Transportation Safety

What happens if you fail the behind-the-wheel test THREE times?
Find answers to your legal question.

What happens if you fail the behind-the-wheel test THREE times?

I know you have to go through the process again but do you have to wait a whole year? Thanks.
Additional Details
I am currently 16, almost 17

Tiffy
Rating
Just give up....we don't need someone like you on the road!! =o)

John Paul
Rating
Please take your medication! Practice makes perfect! Did you read your test results? Doing the same thing over and over? Change! Wait and when you are ready you will pass. Until then I am glad. More teenagers have been killed the last 16 months than in all of the wars the USA is in. 22,000 graves. Kids and there friends. And more are killed at night. Boys are especally brave and drive to fast without car control driving school, leathal. Sorry to bum you out.

ironchain15
Start walking, taking the bus, or carpooling. There are already enough bad drivers on the road that should not be driving.

aaricka
Waite 6 months and try again

Smith P
Rating
It depends on the state I guess, but in Ohio, it does not matter how many times you apply for a test. I have a suggestion for you, go to a plaza parking lot and put all the road signs like the ones used in the test and practice for the reverse test, I think this is the challenging part of the test. Sorry, I went far away from your question, but I hope that you pass next time. Good luck!

?
maybe you should consider moving to a city that has a good mass transport system

FreedomLover
Rating
There is a waiting period... but I dont think it is a year. Here in Nebraska I think it is a month...

It will cost a little money, but during the waiting period, go pay for a few Professional Driving Lessons. It is not that expensive and they really teach you alot of information. This will also give you some needed confidence while driving during the test so Hopefully you will pass next time! Good Luck!

dodge man
i am not very familiar with the laws in California,,but in Tennessee,,you can keep trying until you pass the test,,i think after 3 times here you have what is called a cooling off period,,its 3 months,,before you can try it again,,but its not a year here anyway..maybe its not there ,,good luck with it,,i hope this help,s,,PS don't give up keep trying,,you,ll make it.

foothill4fun
Rating
ride the bus , the world is already dangerous enough

fibreglasscar
Rating
I hope you pass, too............after you learn how to drive!

loon_mallet_wielder
The world is a safer place with one less dangerous retard behind the wheel. That's what.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Legal Discussion Forum

How long after you have a drink will your system be clear of alcohol,and when is it safe to drive again?
My mate goes out on a Saturday night/early Sunday morning and gets totally drunk, then he drives to work early Monday morning.
I think he is still drink driving is he over the limit....

Who should i blame if I am in a car accident?

Can you pull over the on the left side of the road when an abulence has its siren on? ?

Does driving on the wrong side of the road make the crash your fault?
Today as I was on my way home a woman trying to avoid potholes was driving on my side of the road, heading straight toward me. She came from up over a hill, going very fast. She didn't just ...

Are you scared of your mum's driving?
or a woman's driving in general - no offence to the ladies. I know statistically you girls are 'safer' (not better) drivers than us men, but you (guys) know what I mean......
A...

What is your opinion about where new tires should go when you buy only 2?
Whenever I buy only 2 new tires Discount Tire says to put them on the back so you don't have oversteer. I say put them on the front so you can brake good in an emergency. Where do you think the 2...

Help with driving! Im not prgressing and it's frustrating me!?
I have a lesson in the morning and feel so nervous! I have had many lessons but not really progressing it's frustrating me now I have a new instructor my other one told me to try and my other ...

Why can't cyclists ride on the sidewalk!?
In my opinion I think it would be much much safer for cyclists to ride their bikes on sidewalks whenever possible. It's so dangerous for a cyclist to be riding on the shoulder on a curve or hill,...

Why don't people drive safe anymore?
They are always in a hurry or too occupied to pay attention to the road. Especially people in the hampton roads of virginia!!!
Additional Details
They are always in a hurry or too ...

Should I have called the police?
This evening, I bought a few items at a grocery store on the way back from a hockey game. When leaving, the entire entry / exit to the store was blocked by a grandma and some guy I assume to be her ...

If u run a yellow light and hit a pedestrian who is jaywalking.. who is at fault?
today i was on my way home from work and i ran a yellow light at 50 mph.. there was a pedestrian who decided that he would cross the street before the walk signal came on because according to him.. ...

If a car is dropped out of an airplane at an altitude of 20,000 feet; what would be the end result?
Would the car be completely destroyed on impact; or would it suffer minor cosmetic damage- and could be driven away....

Where can I get a factory alarm bypass for a 99 Jeep Grand Cherokee?
I have an aftermarket alarm/remote start for my Jeep and i need to find the security bypass for it so the factory alarm won't disable the new one....

Are the goverment proposing these new speed limit plans just to make life driving a lot more boring etc?
I mean if we're gonnna end up having stupid speed limits like 50 nsl, etc on even teh safest roads that you could do almost upto 100 safely is there any point in driving? my view is they are ...

What do you think of 80 mph interstate speeds?
Too fast? Too slow? Or just right?

I always drive about 80 on the interstate and feel very comfortable at that speed. And it's not unusual for the flow of traffic to be moving at ...

Can you reverse or paraelle park a car with one hand during driving test?

Do you stop before a stop sign or do you pass it a little to look for oncoming traffic?
I live in a neighborhood full of trees and shrubery so when i pull up to a stop sign i pull ahead of it a little to see the traffic... Ik that you are supposed to come to a complete stop behind the ...

Clutch & Brake!!!?
Hey people im 17 years old and im a LEARNER (learning to drive)
my Driving instructor says to look in my HIGHWAY CODE book on how and when to use the CLUTCH and BRAKE. i cant find it in there. ...

Should 16 year olds should be able to drive?
Ca you give me 3 reasons to support your answer or more if you like....

Which has the right of way? U-turn or right turn?
Consider this Scenario.

There's a car going from east to west. There's a car going from south to north. They are at an intersection. The car going from east to west is trying to ...

Copyright (c) 2009-2013 Wiki Law 3k Tuesday, July 29, 2014 - Trusted legal information for you.
Archive: Forum  |  Forum  |  Forum  |  Links