Home     Links     Contact Us     Bookmark  

Homepage      News      Legal Forum      Dictionary  
Home : Legal Forum : Cars & Transportation Safety

What would you do if someone breaks into your car?
Find answers to your legal question.

What would you do if someone breaks into your car?

A) Watch from a safe distance like a punk
B) Call the police (they won't get there until at least 20 min.)
C) Raise your arms to look bigger and make loud noise to hopefully scare them away
D) Surprise him by stabbing him with a knife, sword, or spear
E) End their life (I think this is excessive)
F) Other

rick29148
Usually calling attention to the act is enough to scare them off. This should be done AT A SAFE DISTANCE. Remember that they are probably not professional car thieves, but junkies looking for something to turn into $$$$. And, as junkies, their response to you cannot be predicted

UCANTCME
Rating
B) Call the police and wait, the car and its contents can be replaced...

Patrick
C, then B, and I'd be ready for E in case they come after me.

Jergar
C. I heard this also works with bears.

chauncey barnes
call superman he is the man, in a super way

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Legal Discussion Forum

Is it necessary to turn your signal lights on when passing a parked vehicle?
is it required or necessary to turn your signal lights on when passing a parked vehicle if it requires you to drive at the centre of the lane in order to pass the parked vehicle?...

Question about my car accident. Drunk driver?
I was stopped at a red light and was hit by a large SUV (several times). A drunk lady caused this accident, which resulted in a 4 car pile up. I didnt hit anyone because I was the first car stopped ...

is there a new law that you must change to the far lane when an emergency vehicle is on the side of the road?

Why did someone break her car window?
Our daughter's passenger car window was purposely broken on the front passenger side. They didn't leave the weapon behind, but 95% of that window was broken. Nothing was taken. I think ...

truck ran into toolbox after being fixed in yard?
had cv joint and lower ball joint put in. i started truck and put in reverse,took off emergency brake,and it rolled into toolbox(few feet away). brake went all way to floor.
when mechanic ...

Can a 6yr old use a booster seat in the front of a vehicle that has airbags (uk)?
trying to find the proper advice is a minefield as many site contradict each other.

mobile speed van on a moterway bridge?
i was travling a bit over the speed limit on the motorway and noticed the mobile speed van with the camera out the side window on the bridge going over the moterway. i was at 70 about 400-500 meters ...

car crash mn ???????????
I was in a car crash driving a 03 dodge durango. I am on my dad policy I have full coverage. My dad said I might be at fault. I pay now 211. For full coverage. My deductibles are 250 each. I have a ...

In Ohio, how many passengers (non-family members) are you allowed to have in the car when you're 18?
My parents said it's only one. But that's the law for 16-year-olds. What is it for 18-year-olds?...

Why aren't elderly drivers reflex tested on a yearly basis?
If I added anymore detail it would come up as a series of asterisks.
Additional Details
Yes I also expect to be tested in old age, and I wouldn't mind....

Your driving at 60mph you look away for 3 secs, how far have you gone?
What's the answer?...

how do we legally stop my old grandmother from driving?
Mothers day my grandmother got in a car accident and when i took her up to the police station to find out what happen cause she couldn't remember anything the officer told me he didn't want ...

If i am 16, and have a Nevada learners permit, does it's legality cross state lines into California?
I live in Nevada, and I am going to drive to san Diego, to go and visit my brother,my dad and I talked, for sure, as of now, I am driving from vegas, to just short of the state line of California, ...

Why shouldn't Ontario raise it's driving age to 21?
PLEASEE give me atleast 2 main reasons/arguments and supporting debates..we're having debates in our class and i can't find any good reasons why they shouldn't......

Rear car seat belt buckle?
Hi, I bought a used car recently. I noticed that in the rear seats there is no (don't know what dats called---red thing which you push to release the seat belt and in which you put the seat ...

First time driver. please help?
am 17...very soon gonna get a car...am a little confused about the start up....
Some say that you have to press the clutch the brakes, than put in gear, than slowly release the clutch to get ...

Were jeep wrangler tj's ever available with side airbags?

Does the Hamilton family have a problem with repsecting road safety.?
Lewis hamilton , has been charged in Australia performing wheel spins on a public road , and his father a few years back drove his porsche though a hedge and into a childrens play area in Tewin H...

At an intersection with a light on yellow turning red, how much cars are allowed to turn left?

How do you know when the steering wheel is straightened out?
Yeah I know when you accelerate the wheel straightens out but when one is going
really slow in an alley to turn a tight corner the wheel does not straighten since you are going
at a slow ...

Copyright (c) 2009-2013 Wiki Law 3k Wednesday, November 26, 2014 - Trusted legal information for you.
Archive: Forum  |  Forum  |  Forum  |  Links