Home     Links     Contact Us     Bookmark  

Homepage      News      Legal Forum      Dictionary  
Home : Legal Forum : Cars & Transportation Safety

When do your studded snow tires have to be removed in new york state?
Find answers to your legal question.

When do your studded snow tires have to be removed in new york state?

when do studded snow tires need to be removed off your car in new york state

UCANTCME
NEW YORK: October 16 - April 30.....

dusty w
Rating
as soon as the snow melts.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Legal Discussion Forum

Does anyone stop at stop signs and red lights anymore?
I've noticed in the past few years that people have been ignoring stop signs, red lights (including making turns at signals with red arrows), or even making U-turns when there are signs clearly ...

How many accidents are occur per day in Nevada?
Doing a project on it and need to know, if you add how many deaths by car accidents occur will be very helpful. Also need to know how much money these car accidents cause....

Is it wrong to make a right hand turn on a red when its cleared?
It was a few days ago when i was pulled over by a cop after a right hand turn. He gave me a ticket because even though i checked that the intersection was cleared. He told me it was because i went ...

Is it legal (is it ok) for a driver to have his right blinker on and drive straight through an intersection?
more specifically, is it legal for someone to have their right blinker on for more than 100 feet (while driving in the farthest right lane) and continue to go straight through an intersection with ...

Do you think this is a good idea? Parking Meters?
Of course on the beach there are parking meters. So I have an Idea about the charging on parking meters. (I really don't want this too happen foreal, but its for a project so I just wanted to ...

Generally, at what hiway speeds does a car hydroplane?
again, general rule please...........must be some rule of thumb?--...

Ratio of car accidents per DUI arrests?
I'm doing a project and was wondering what percentage of DUI arrests were involved in an actual car accident? Like if ten people were arrested for a DUI, about how many of them would have likely ...

What do you think about "Drunk Drivers"?
What do you think "Drunk Drivers" should remove from the law or not?
Please Give me the reason and detail....

Can an ambulance crew use its sirens if they are not on a call ?
and if not what are repercussions for the crew if they do ?
Additional Details
and how do you make a complaint
An ambulance nearly drove straight into me today on a roundabout. It ...

Dui in the state of a Tennessee?
I was driving down the wrong way of the parkway in nashville. I hit someone head on and 2 other cars slid into one another. No one was seriously injured though. What would be the fines and ...

Need help with a friend's chronic speeding and road rage?
I didn't know how to word the question, but here goes. My girlfriend's sister is an extremely aggressive driver (think full throttle or no throttle) regularly doing 40 in parking lots or ...

Cell Phone use in cars illegal?
So I know it's illegal to drive & talk on the phone at the same time.

You use 1 arm driving, 1 holding. Using your mind on 2 things...

So here's the thing... do ...

Does airbags in cars good enough to save the life of a pregnant woman?
meaning does it save the unborn baby? Is is effective and tested?...

1972 V.W.Bus. did it have seat belts ?
we had a 1972 Volkswagen bus. Trying to find out if it had seat belts. i say no. Husband said it did. I drove it. Who is right?...

What are the consequences of reckless driving?

Where can i rent an enclosed trailer to haul a car? yes, i tried u-haul and they don't.?

Additional Details
oh, that would help! I live in Myrtle Beach, but I am hauling a classic car from Northern Virginia to Myrtle Beach. I have a truck with hitch....

Where does anyone know where I mite could find driving lessons in Birmingham Alabama or a driving instructor i?

Son going for driving test tomorrow.......?
I'm a single mother and am not very good at teaching driving to my son. I taught him the basics but he's going to have a driving test tomorrow for his license and I want him to be prepared....

What is the Driving age?????
I heard toady that you were now allowed to get your permit at 15 1/2 is this true? I live in CT if that makes things ...

Do other states have a driving age limit? What is the age and states?
I dont mean the young age(as in 16), i mean ON THE HIGH END...as in you can only drive until you are 80...that kind of thing. Please do not answer me saying "you can get your permit at fifteen,...

Copyright (c) 2009-2013 Wiki Law 3k Friday, August 1, 2014 - Trusted legal information for you.
Archive: Forum  |  Forum  |  Forum  |  Links