Home     Links     Contact Us     Bookmark  

Homepage      News      Legal Forum      Dictionary  
Home : Legal Forum : Cars & Transportation Safety

Who do i call to find out if boyfriend involved in road accident?
Find answers to your legal question.

Who do i call to find out if boyfriend involved in road accident?

My boyfriend left my house 4 hours ago to fill up with petrol.... there's been a major car accident on the road which he would have been driving on. Is there a number that i can call to find out if he's been involved or not? I've tried ringing his phone but there's been no answer and now it's off.
Additional Details
I walked down the road to try to find out.... it was a yellow car and a bus involved and he has a yellow car..... rang the police and they're sending officers to talk to me. But thanks for your answers, I didn't want to waste any hospital times

Chemical
just phone the local hospital

PARTY PEOPLE
POLICE HOSPITAL
Hope things are ok
Sarah x

Teresa
Rating
Call the local police department

Don M
Call the police. However, most police won't let you file a missing persons report until 24 hours have passed.

Good luck.

Jellybean
Rating
Phone the police and tell them you are concerned, and give the reasons.

Pyewacket
Try your local hospital, then try the local police (NOT 999)
Hope he's OK!

Sαмміе Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ
Rating
You can phone the local hospital, they can give you information.

Do NOT ring 999, that is a waste of their time. You can however phone your local police station.

I hope he is okay.

prince_henry
Rating
all you can do is wait, lets just hope he has got court up in the traffic

Charles S
Rating
Where are you? The first answerer, "911", is assuming that you're in the US or Canada. Even then, I don't think that this would be the right number. You're seeking information, not reporting an emergency.

In the UK, I assume you're here because you use the word "petrol", call the local police on the non-emergency number. The number varies from constabulary to constabulary, so you'll have to look it up in the phone book. In the US it's harder to know who to call because you have State and municipal police - call whichever one would attend on the non-emergency number.

You could also try your local hospital's A&E department.

sman
i think the police shud help u out with it.... they will know instantly frm their contacts with their fellow officals as to the details of the accident.

Beverly Doğan
try to local hospital? i hope hes OK and not involved good luck my friend

MisaMisa
Oh dear..I'm sorry. I have no idea and wonder the same thing myself. Maybe the nearest hospital to that road?

Carri
i dont think there is one to call, just hang in there girl, hope for the best. i know how you feel the same type of thing just happened to me 2 weeks ago w/ my boyfriend, i was flipping out so i know how you feel, try calling his parents they would probably be the 1st to know

dondon
POLICE

Mattie
Call the police or the hospital.

Rupert G
Rating
do not panic. there may be a number of reasons why there's no answer.

if he has answerphone on - make sure you leave a message.
give it a few more hours, you could try calling a local hospital - but honest - i would not do this for another 4 hours. hospital people are busy.

the odds that anything bad has happened are really REALLY slim. Please try not to panic.

863carl9676

Isa17
999, 9111 or counch or maybe ur annoying himil duh

arsenal r da best
Rating
hes probably dead...

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Legal Discussion Forum

Whats ur opinon on the law that states, you can not waer headphones while driving?
please tell ...

I have a cast on my right leg. Is it illegal for me to drive my automatic car with my left foot?
I am recovering from ankle surgery and am not allowed to be out of this cast for about 3.5 more weeks. Is it illegal for me to drive in the state of Virginia only using my left foot?...

I have a driving test tommorrow...any advice???
This is my 8th test I think. The last four or five times I have failed on one thing. My last test I had 3 minor errors (Your allowed 15) right up till a few mins before the end. I was going down a ...

Should cruise control be outlawed?
What it does, is keep the car going fast, after a driver falls asleep.
Without cruise control ,all cars would slow down after the driver stopped holding down the gas pedal. Cruise control makes ...

UK ONLY- What lights do i need to use when driving at night?
Hello

I've only just passed my test and purchased a car today, I want to be able to drive at night, but am getting a bit confused by the lights.

I have the following to ...

Have you ever been flashed by a speed camera?
I was doing under the speed limit due to poor visibility but still got flashed. There was a guy standing against the camera at the time that it flashed but I couldnt see what he was doing.
Im ...

Why do 4x4 owners still fit bull bars when they no it increases the chances of killing persons they might hit?

Turnabout in driving test?
Is it ok to cross your hands when steering when doing the turnabout in your driving test? I have my test in the morning (friday) and I'm getting mixed answers from people I have asked....

Fact or myth? using celfone while filling up your gas tank will cause an explosion?

I had a dream about my daughter being in a car accident??
I had a dream that my daughter was in a car accident. I saw her in the backseat, and a guy and girl were in the front seats. I saw the other car crash, and I saw my dead daughter on the side of the ...

Im 17nyears old, last night i was driving 81 in a 40 but it was 2 AM in the morning and nobody was on the road?
i got a ticket to go to court date... i JUST got this car back so i gunned it and of course a cop sees me. its my first ticket and i have no clue what is gonna happen to me in court... any ideas?
<...

Terrified of driving...?
I'm going to be 17 on May 23 and I still have yet to get anywhere close to a driver's license, let alone a permit. One reason for that is due to the fact that I don't have any money. ...

Dont u hate it when?
cars going under 80 mph are in the fast ...

What do you think are the common causes of accidents?

How would you know if it is safe enough to drive to work tommorow morning?
....with the severe snow warnings forecast overnight (im from Birmingham, UK)....

Why do some people drive with their headlights on during the day?
Two days ago, on my way to work, I noticed that many cars passing me by had their lights blaring in the day's underglow of the sun. Although several cars didn't have their lights on, every ...

Undertaking on the road?
Although this may sound like a stupid question but is there any official mention of the word undertaking being associated with overtaking in the wrong lane. I haven't seen the term in the ...

Should drivers caught under the influence of drugs or alcohol get the death penalty?
They obviously don't care about anyone's life but their own, so why let them live?...

I am going on a long car journey. Does anyone have any driving tips for safe driving?

Does wearing a cap whilst driving a car cause you to slow down?
I have noticed that drivers who wear headgear seem to drive very slowly. Does one cause the other?...

Copyright (c) 2009-2013 Wiki Law 3k Monday, July 28, 2014 - Trusted legal information for you.
Archive: Forum  |  Forum  |  Forum  |  Links