Home     Links     Contact Us     Bookmark  

Homepage      News      Legal Forum      Dictionary  
Home : Legal Forum : Cars & Transportation Safety

Why does my left-hand turn signal blink so fast?
Find answers to your legal question.

Why does my left-hand turn signal blink so fast?

It was working fine then all of a sudden everytime I try to signal a left-hand turn, the light blinks faster than normal. The right one works just fine.

BOB PHX
Rating
Most cars built in the last 20 years use the fast blink to indicate a malfunction (aka burn out light) in the system.

mervin y
Rating
check your left bulbs...one of them is dead

skyhawk
You may have a burnt out bulb. Turn on the signal and look at the front and rear bulbs. If one of them is not blinking replace it and the problem should go away.

William W
It means that one of your bulbs is out. The blinker is load sensitive. The heavier the load - the slower the blink rate. Conversely, the lighter the load, (like when a bulb has failed) - the faster the blink rate.

->Gringuita *
Rating
Check your bulbs and make sure they
aren't about to burn out if that doesn't help
then you probably need to take it to a shop
and have them inspect the problem. There
could be a connection problem and you don't
need to be checking that by yourself unless
you have good experience.

Sophie B
Rating
Either your front or rear bulb is burned out....

MC
one of the bulbs are blown out.....

Barrett
You have a blown turn signal bulb on the left side. Probably front.

UCANTCME
Check the bulbs first, both front and back and then check the vehicles flasher..

Rosa
the bulb is gonna burn out

Maurice
My right rear turn is also out, but the front one works. I have tried replacing the bulb, but after a few minutes she stops working again. It seems it happens after I shut the car off and return to it later on.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Legal Discussion Forum

I'm scared to drive! How can i get over this?
Well, I'm not exactly scared but well...I'm starting school soon, and I have to drive there and back now. I drove there and back today no problems. It's just that I really don't ...

Horses on the sidewalk?
I was walking my dog earlier and we took the pedestrian route, using the sidewalk. Some woman was riding her horse in the opposite direction, on the sidewalk, along with a couple of her friends.

Do you have a personal Underage Drinking story??
Do you have an underage drinking story...that ended with law enforcement or trajedy???

Im writing an essay for college and my topic is Underage Drinking and Law Enforcement. I would like ...

Why is the driver's seat belt buckle different from the passenger's?
Why is the seat belt buckle different for the driver not the same type as it is for the rest of the passengers of the vehicle? I drive a Jeep and the drivers buckle seems different then the one for ...

Driving age??????????
How old do you have to be to get a drivers license in Florida now?...

Driving with hazard lights flashing question?
If someone comes up behind you on the highway with their hazard lights flashing and is tailing you when you are already going well over the speed limit does it mean anything other then they are ...

What percentage of the trailer's recommened load capacity should not be exceeded by the combined weight?
of the boat and ...

I Need Help on How to Switch Lanes?
O.K today I when I was about to switch lanes, I turned on my signal light checked my mirror and my blind spot as I pulled out to try and get to the other lane another car came up and almost hit me I ...

Can I fit into eastjet passenger seat?
Im so afraid! Ive booked tickets to Spain and Im flying with Easyjet. Ive seen what they're measurements are and it seems like I will only just about fit! Ive booked the tickets, to pay for a ...

How old do you have to be to ride in the front seat of a car?

Why is it prohibited to use cellular phones at gas stations?
i just get a little irritated when i see the sign saying "turn off your cell phone". what is it for?...

Why is ambulance spelled backwards on the ems trucks?

Is it Legal to Off Road with a truck in the Floodway in Winnipeg?
I want to take my ford explorer off roading somewhere in winnipeg but I'm not sure where I could do that or if it is legal?...

In Massachusetts, do you need to have a parking brake in the middle for the MA driver's license exam?
My friend wants to take the driver's license road test in Massachusetts, and he will be using my car. The MA RMV on http://www.mass.gov/rmv/ states, "The examiner must ...

Is there a patent for a seat belt that doesn't burn you?
its all up there..plz i really need the answer!!!...

Speeding in Child safe zone.?
I have 15 yrs of driving record with no ticket so far.

I live in Texas and was visiting Chicago on long weekend. I stop at a stop sign. Then proceed to drive 0.2 miles to the next stop ...

Im a new driver and have a problem changing lanes.... ?
i don't seem to have the skills to get over.....every time my blinker would go on , the person in the lane i wanted to get into would speed up!!!
what do i need to do???? i think i will ...

Are the staberlizer front links on my peugeot giving me a rough ride.and would it be safe to remove them
I don't race around corners and just wondered if it would give me a smoother ride,...

If a dune buggy is made street legal and driven on the road, do car laws apply?
by car laws i mean, if i was fifteen driving a street legal dune buggy, would i need an adult with me like in a car? and the same question goes but not street legal. so, if i drove it in grass, the ...

How old do you have to be in order to...
to drive a minor in you car. my mom say that you have to be 24 to drive a minor but i think that that is total bull crap....

Copyright (c) 2009-2013 Wiki Law 3k Monday, December 22, 2014 - Trusted legal information for you.
Archive: Forum  |  Forum  |  Forum  |  Links