Home     Links     Contact Us     Bookmark  

Homepage      News      Legal Forum      Dictionary  
Home : Legal Forum : Cars & Transportation Safety

Why is it that some people dont use turn lights ??
Find answers to your legal question.

Why is it that some people dont use turn lights ??

Seens to me that some people think they're there so the car can look good.

mia2kl2002
Rating
They know where they are going.... don't YOU?

I know... it's not funny, it's aggravating.

Very rude, too.

I♥♫→mia☼☺†

n5vhf_gene
Rating
Hell I haven't seen them used much around here . I come to the conclusion that they were just an optional equipment item on thier model of car.

Terri
I've heard in some states (oklahoma for one) that turn signals are only required when you are changing directions and optional if you are "only" changing lanes.
Seems the lawmakers in those states expect motorist to be mindreaders.
Also seems that it should be the other way around.
And finally it seems, I'm glad I don't live in those states.

cwxmas
Gawd I hope someone comes up with a good answer to this one. I for one would love to follow these people untill they stop somewhere. When they get out of their vehicle, just reach in and break off the signal switch. Hand it to them and say there, that wont be in your way any more!!
Its not that hard to use!!! USE IT!!

# one
They are on a big ego trip thinking they own the road and are just letting you use it. I understand once in a while forgetting but not always.

sofa king retire ted
you have to pay extra for that option.....

chopstix
Rating
I don't know about you guys, but I only use my signal if there's a car close by, front or back. I don't trust people who use their signals either, I just wait for them to make their turn.

Master M
Inconsiderate SOBs

icameheretosleepnotchat
dont hate them. they learned from their parents and friends....the ones that put their signal on while they make the turn. and people wonder why i drive large old cars...................

Iam!!
Rating
I agree.

Thot77
Rating
Pure laziness. Think about it. Everyone has done it but someone else did it in front of you, it's irritating.

Sue
In NJ, we don't use turn signals when changing lanes, because if you do, others will see that you want to change lanes and speed up in order to make it impossible, because God forbid anyone should get in front of them.

gillamacs
cuz they are weetaded...

Dick Skinner
In N.J. it's a way of giving one's strategy away, hence giving others a chance to thwart your objectives. lol

I am rock
It is not SOME who don't use turn signals here in India, its MANY as much as 99%. They think they are riding on a race track and make fast corner with giving anyone their intention of turning.

You will get frustrated seeing the traffic sense of Indian drivers. In some cases (in old cars) the turn signal will not be put off. They will burn all though a expressway and even in a tunnel. I watch and wait for them to turn but they will never turn.

DrPepper
Rating
A. lazy
B. Too cold in the car to take hands out of sleeves to activate lever
C. Don't know what they're there for

jenny
Rating
cuz the people dont use their brains any more and thats y they turn with out signing where they r going...... dont u know that.......... if u cant sign then y bother driving at all i dont drive but i yell at my mom when she doesnt sign if shes turning or not.

moe m
Rating
Ha! They just got bad driving skills and manners!!!

speak up
mostly because they think they'll beat you to the corner-otherwise if they indicate, they might have to slow down or (god forbid) even stop
so,by not indicating they make you more cautious,therefore they can continue without interruption

stlhoneychicc101
Rating
they think they own the road... or they are drunk... lol... good question tho..

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Legal Discussion Forum

I am afraid of driving!!!!?
When a car seems to be near to the car that I'm driving I feel afraid , that's why I did not get the license until now....
What can I do???...

If you were riding on any public transportation, and you had a seat it was crowded, there was a woman?
or anyone who had trouble standing, would you give them your seat?...

If you got a drivers license and dont know how to drive a car is that good?

My wife and I are expecting triplets and need to know if three car seats fit into the back seat of a SUV truck

Turning right in USA when traffic lights on red (UK asking)?
My son as moved to the USA and was saying you can still turn right at a red traffic light, please explain. (i live in UK is dad)

If you are at a cross-roads wouldn't turning right be ...

Why don't people use their turn signals...do they think they own the roads?

Do you drive the speed limit?

I have been told that it is an offence to reverse a car out of a drive onto a main road is this true?

People say women are less likely to crash cars, SHOW ME THE PROOF!?
Please for UK drivers ...

Why don't all school busses have seatbelts? Can't they see how it could save lives?
I get so mad when I see that kids have died when their bus flipped over that I want to see someone get sued for damages but who do you deal with? Who's fault is it? The school's?...

What fine will i get for speeding by 23 mile on a 70 mile per hour road?

Number one reason for drunk driving?
What is the number one reason people use for why they drove drunk....

Just what was the "Baby On Board" sign for? Did it help us decide which car not to hit in case of an accident?

Car stickers!!!!!!?
Don't know where I should have asked this, cars or parenting but hopefully I'll get less abuse here. Just want to know if anyone else hates the stupid stickers in cars which started off as ...

B4 i have a crash in my car pl help.i keep stalling wen stoppin its somethin im doing/or not doin with my feet
everytime i stop my car stalls i think its me doing someting wrong with the clutch and breaks.i feel like screaming all the time.i fear im going to have an accident!please tell me the right way to ...

Since it is slow inconsiderate drivers that hog the middle lane that cause other road users to get aggitated..
should they not be the ones that are targeted and enforced to drive properly?
Additional Details
as at the moment I think the general consensus is that nothing is done to stop their ...

Warning about Xmas drink-driving?
PLEASE DO NOT DO IT.
Not even a glass of wine.... if you know you're driving on the day.... Zero Option. The Police WILL be out there. If you are within a mile of relatives or friends... WAL...

If there was no one on the highway and you knew you would not get caught or crash, would you go 160MPH?

Why do people treat cyclists with no respect?
Today I cycled about one mile in Wembley just to get back to the station and while on the road a car driving in the other direction sounded its horn malicously for no reason at all (this has happened ...

If you saw people hurt in a car wreck would you stop or go on?

Copyright (c) 2009-2013 Wiki Law 3k Wednesday, October 22, 2014 - Trusted legal information for you.
Archive: Forum  |  Forum  |  Forum  |  Links