Home     Links     Contact Us     Bookmark  

Homepage      News      Legal Forum      Dictionary  
Home : Legal Forum : Cars & Transportation Safety

Will i pass my permit test tomorrow?
Find answers to your legal question.

Will i pass my permit test tomorrow?

ilse72
Rating
If you don't fail, you will pass. Sorry, best I could do since I am not telepathic.

heart_intelligence
How was the paper???

As this question is still open so i can't resist answering..

If you attempt the passing marks question correctly then you will definately pass.

♥ Lisa♥
Rating
study and you should

OnAJourney
if you studied hard enough!

d&t=lovers
That depends on how much you studied and if you pay attention carefully to the test. Praying will help also if you are religious.

ApplePie
Rating
if you'd quit playing here and go study then you have a much better chance of passing;)

♥Brown Eyed Chef in Training ♥
Rating
it all depends on what state you live in. i know where i live in(ohio) is alot of street signs and alot of common sense. and there's alot of "if you stop at a stop sign and there's a car stopped to the left you who goes" kind of things.

i know there was a question that asked you "there is a guy walking down there street with a white stick with a red tip what is he" the answer he is blind.....

spitonapit
Rating
Yes, you'll "cruise" right through it.

Red Sawx ®
no sorry you will not

Mandy
AS LONG AS YOU ARE GOOD AT MEMORIZING THINGS THEN SURE YOU WILL! IF YOU PASS ALL THOSE TESTS WHERE YOU HAVE TO READ A PASSAGE AND THEN HAVE TO ANSWERE QUESTIONS ABOUT IT, THEN YOU WILL CERTAINLY PASS! I TOOK MINE BACK IN MARCH AND I ONLY MISSED ONE QUESTION...THE PEDESTRIAN SIGN! (YEAH, EVERYONE SAYS I DONT HAVE MUCH COMMON SENSE, I BOOK SMART THOUGH!)

CyRiC
Rating
if u studied hard and feeling readyiwhy not.im sure that u will pass friend.may the power be with you:P

kevin
I live in north carolina and just had to take a 25 question test
if you use common sense and payed some attention in drivers-ed then you shoud pass

brit
Rating
i wont talke it tomorrow sry

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Legal Discussion Forum

How many people step out onto the road without looking, and why?
I am a bus driver and see several people a day do this causing me to brake. How can people lose their sense of self preservation???...

Child car seats?
now that the new laws for child car seats come into force does that mean we will no longer see stupid irresponsible people and parents letting their kids just float about in the back and front seats ...

Is there anything I can do about a car parked in front of my house?
The postman won't deliver mail because the box is blocked by the car. Is there anything I can do?
Additional Details
Just btw... the mailman does not have to deliver the mail. It ...

What do you do when someone flips you off on the highway?
And you are not at fault!...

When driving a car; besides coming to 'complete stop' what other kinds of 'stop' are there?
Is there such a thing as a 'partial stop'?
Additional Details
Rolling stop
Smooch 'till others pass stop
Full stop
New York stop
California stop
E...

Can older men and women get a ticket for walking too slow?

What do you think about what this guy did?
I was pulling an 18' trailer with about 3,000 pounds of aluminum for the company I work for. The highway was at a junction, the far right hand lane was the exit so I was in it. This 18 wheeler ...

How long have you been driving and how many speeding tickets do you have ?

Whats worse: driving in the rain or in the snow?

How long should you wait for a person crossing at a crosswalk before you can go?

Middle Lane Drivers?
Is it just me or does anyone else have an irrational hatred of these people?...

Am I under risk of ticket? I passed a red light(with camera), but it was when it was changing from yellow to..
red, but I don't remember if I passed the white line on the road before it was red, I guess I did.

how much would the ticket be? this was in VA....

Why do most bad drivers tend to drive Rovers and wear flat caps..??

Why should you wear a seat belt?

Why do car accidents happen?

What is it like driving in the States?
Is it easier or harder than in the UK? Just wondering as considering car hire when I go to the States....

Has a petrol station ever really blown up if somebody used a mobile phone while filling up?
what are the chances of it happening, my husband told me it could explode....was he taking the ...

What is the biggest contributing factor to fatal accidents?
What is the biggest contributing factor to fatal accidents?...

Advice for drivers license road test? I am really nervous!!!?

Where can parents take their kids to teach them how to text safely while driving?
I think it is important for kids to be connected, lest they suffer psychological issues from not being 'cool' from being offline....

Copyright (c) 2009-2013 Wiki Law 3k Monday, July 28, 2014 - Trusted legal information for you.
Archive: Forum  |  Forum  |  Forum  |  Links