Home     Links     Contact Us     Bookmark  

Homepage      News      Legal Forum      Dictionary  
Home : Legal Forum : Cars & Transportation Safety

You should use your signals at least_____ feet before turning?
Find answers to your legal question.

You should use your signals at least_____ feet before turning?

A. 50 feet
B. 100 feet
C. 150 feet
D. 200 feet

VW_Guy
b

TonWon
Rating
its 50 for city and 100 for expy drivin

sportsgal4927
Rating
it depends on how fast you are driving
the faster the sooner.

Kevin_57
In Missouri it is B, 100 feet.

I love_____!

scruffycat
Never use your feet to turn on your turn signals... unless you're armless and have a special kind of a car...

KAM
Rating
B

Cyrus Ahmadi
50 city, 100 normal (50 mph), 200 on an interstate

Chris C
Rating
sportsga... your retarded. its b everybody knows that.

UCANTCME
Rating
<<<<<<<<<<<B>>>>>>>>>

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Legal Discussion Forum

How to persuade obstinate bus drivers that it's not a good idea for passengers to remain on a broken down bus?
I was recently on a bus that broke down and pulled into the hard shoulder. Car drivers/passengers are advised to get out of a car if it's stationary on a busy road, incase something should ...

What is the number of accsident for mobile phone while driving?

Has an unattended item of luggage at an airport or station ever actually been destroyed as threatened?

What is the earliest age that a child can legally sit in the front passenger's seat?

Additional Details
I live in arkansas and if it is by weight and hieght does anyone know what they are in Arkansas?...

When buses were nationalised they ran on time.?
Now private individuals have become millionaires on the back of subsidies given to bus firms and the service has deteriorated.Who agrees?...

When driving, is it safer to steer with one knee or both knees?
when your driving and your dialing the cell phone with your left hand, and you are holding a cup of coffee with your right hand, do you steer with one, or both knees?...

What are the dangers of riding on a donut spare tire?
I have a friend who has been riding on her donut spare tire for a month. I have tried to tell her that this is dangerous but I have no sure facts to back me up. Please help!...

Do speed cameras catch you both ways,speeding?

Do you think that elderly drivers should be retested at some point?
I mean no disrespect here.But every single day I see some elderly driver do something that is completely unsafe and very likely to cuase an accident under the right conditions.I.E This morning on the ...

Can you derail a train by putting a coin on the track??????? thanks.?

What are some reasons cell phones are dangerous in cars?
besides being distracted.....

Elderly Drivers..?
You hear about it in the news, always the same general story. Elderly man plows through school, killing one child, injuring others... on his way to a driving exam. Elderly man plows through farmers ...

Can people buy home testing kits to determine whether they are over the drink drive limit?
i often wonder how people who have been drinking know how much alcohol is still in their systems the next morning and think a test that you can buy over the counter would be a good idea....

What does an airbag feel like?
I know it hurts when it comes out, but is it rough feeling, soft and smooth, or kind of like a balloon? Is it fabric, rubber, or something else? I've always wanted to know. Thanks.
A...

Why is it not a legal requirement that truck-trailers have the height marked on them?
We have foreign drivers, who work in metric, picking up English trailers marked in feet and inches, or not at all, as the case may be.

Does it make you "think" that the safety ...

The local BMW garage uses a bit of inner city dual road as a test track, shall I call the police?
Basically, next to our building in Leeds there is a bit of dual that the BMW garage uses as an acceleration and show off test track for people test driving their tin cans. It's noisy and ...

Does it give him the right ?
I work in this building where no parking is available to staff but only managers. So i am led to park around the closest residential area. I've been parked out on the streets for as long as i...

What causes the engine to fail when crossing a stream or flooded road?

Ive got a driving question.....and a purchase one?
okay i was wondering when you drive with a standard transmission in stop and go traffic do you need to shift in and out of first al the time of is there another way???
also im buying my first ...

In order to put a baby carrier on the front seat of my mini cooper how can I disable the airbag.?
So no sarcastic answers about me wanting to kill anyone. I want to protect my child! Thanks....

Copyright (c) 2009-2013 Wiki Law 3k Thursday, April 24, 2014 - Trusted legal information for you.
Archive: Forum  |  Forum  |  Forum  |  Links