Home     Links     Contact Us     Bookmark  

Homepage      News      Legal Forum      Dictionary  
Home : Legal Forum : Cars & Transportation Safety

are there any motorized vehicles a 14 year old can ride/drive?
Find answers to your legal question.

are there any motorized vehicles a 14 year old can ride/drive?

basically just answer the question if you can. thanks

Janey
Hi, are you in the UK? if you are, there are several driving schools that do special off road courses for under 17's, you will learn all the basic skills before you go out onto the roads when you are legally able to. Have a look on the internet, type in driving for under 17's and you will get loads of options and hopefully find one in your area. I think this is a really good idea. Good Luck.

Richard H
Rating
Not on the public roads in the UK.

Twisted_Ace
Rating
The youngest age you can legally operate a petrol or diesel powered vehicle on a public road in Britain is 16. There are no exceptions.

UCANTCME
Rating
No, nat at 14 years of age in the UK...

Skyhawk
Rating
Not in Calif. unless it is a farm vehicle then it may be operated for farm work only.

Joshua
Rating
Motor Driven Cycle License -

Fourteen and 15 year olds may obtain a restricted license to operate a motor driven cycle weighing not more than 200 pounds, nor exceeding 150cc engine displacement. The examination for this license is taken from the Alabama Motorcycle Operator Manual and the Alabama Drivers Manual. Upon satisfactory completion of the required examination, the applicant will be issued a Class M Alabama driver license with a "B" restriction. The "B" restriction indicates that the holder may operate a motor driven cycle only. This license is valid for four years.

thats the law in Alabama. so you can ride a dual sport 4 stroke dirt bike with a 149cc engine or a moped or scooter. check with your state and local laws.

It is technically legal to use a riding lawn mower in Alabama. or a tractor.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Legal Discussion Forum

Do you text while driving...?
...And if so, why do you do it? When I see people text while driving, they spend most of the time looking down and not on the road. Do you ever think about the fact that it could cause a serious ...

UK: Have you seen the unmarked speed camera cars yet?

UK driving test.. Which is the Worst.. Serious or Dangerous Fault?
I know you can fail in both but which is worse?? and can i have an example if its happened to you during your test?

T...

using latch in a 2002 van?
i have two sunshine kids radian car seats. if you read the directions they say NOT to use the latch system with a child over 40 or 48 lbs, if your car/van is 2002-sept 2005. but i talked to someone ...

do you have to get into the other lane when you see a police car on the side of the road?

I have a handicapped child and need to put up signs not to park in front of my house so she can get on the?
school bus more easily without having to go around parked cars . People across the street have these signs posted permanently in front of their house and I need to know where do I go to get them.

Can you make a left turn on red in this scenario?
If the street I'm on (or the origin street) is one-way, and the street I wish to make a left turn onto is TWO-way, can I make a left turn on red? I live in Virginia....

i need a women instroctor to take some lessons with?
i need the lessons before the 14th of June cuz i bookd a exam for tht date
Additional Details
my previouse instroctor was a guy so i wana see how it goes with a women ...

I need a site that has statistics on motorcycle and car accidents in the US.?
I am looking for a site that has numbers on motorcycle and car accidents. I am looking for the number of accidents and the injury/death statistics....

Witness of car accident. On May 6, 2010, around 6:50AM ,NY LIE 495 W between exit 19 and 20?
I was driving in middle lane and he was driving 1st lane. My car was just beside his car.He tried to changed the lane (he didn't see my car because my car was JUST by his car,I guess) and hit my ...

What it means when there is a time below a no parking sign?
For example: 9:00AM - 5:00PM MON-FRI... Am i allowed to park here at this time or not at this time?
Additional Details
I'm not driving. Just wondering. Only 15....

Whats the average price of driving school in California?
CA DMV Drivers License
Is it worth it?
Additional Details
What if I teach myself? Go into an empty lot? Is that legal?...

Why do most cars have speedometers that go up to at least 130 when you legally can't go that fast on any road?

I am special ed high school student, can I still learn to drive.?
My sister say special ed student can't get their driver license....

How do we solve the problem of tailgating?
Driving too close to the vehicle in front (tailgating) is at the very least intimidating, and at worst is the cause of road deaths. The police have a tough time proving the offence, so how can we ...

Why do we use blue for handicap curbs?

How does a person lose points or fail their road test?
I live in Green Bay Wisconsin and am hoping to successfully PASS my driving test in a couple weeks and would just like some pointers. Can someone break down any automatic failures and situations ...

Drivers test tomorrow. Please help!?
I have my drivers test tomorrow, and I no nothing about it. What is the quickest way to learn, and please gimmi a bunch of info! I'd really appreciate it....

Does the intersection of Ward st and McFadden ,Garden Grove ,CA allow to turn right on red ?
From Ward st turn right to McFadden .And the intersection of McFadden and Brookhurst also , Turn right from McFadden to Brookhurst. Thanks
Additional Details
I know that if there's ...

How to turn a automatic car smoothly?Do we need to place our foot on the brake while turning the car?
I would be very grateful if anyone helps explain me in detail about turning the car smoothly in a narrow road?...

Copyright (c) 2009-2013 Wiki Law 3k Saturday, September 20, 2014 - Trusted legal information for you.
Archive: Forum  |  Forum  |  Forum  |  Links