Home : Legal Forum : Child Adoption

Vyshny Volochek Russia Baby House?
Find answers to your legal question.

Vyshny Volochek Russia Baby House?

does anyone have any pictures?!
please i need them!
its an orphanage

Robin
I didn't find any direct photos...but here's a link to info about Russian orphanages, including Vyshny Volochek in Tver.

http://www.project-sunshine.com/pdf/ps_winter'06-07.pdf

photo's in Vyshny Volochek

http://travel.webshots.com/album/558086277FeLaiU

http://images.google.com/images?hl=en&q=Vyshny+Volochek+orphanage+photos&um=1&ie=UTF-8

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Legal Discussion Forum

If more money were going into the USA foster care system...?
What would/should it go towards?
Additional Details
Like maybe natural family education, free birth control, etc.?...

Public information on adopted sibling.?
Can I obtain my adopted sisters records just to keep. About 9/10 yrs back she was adopted because of my mothers drug abuse causing her to have cerebral palsy. Actually all of us were adopted. There ...

My husband wants to legally adopt my daughter.....need advice?
Her biological father has never seen her, asked about her, or been otherwise supportive of her. My husband has been there for everything; pregnancy, birth and so on. She is now 3 years old. Problem ...

I have brought up my grandaughter from birth she is 11 weeks old what support should i have if any?
my daughter in law had her 3 children taken away and full parentel responsibility was given to my son childrens ages are 4 3 and2 but his partner was due to have the new baby this was taken from her ...

Does anyone know of websites where I could search for a lost sibling due to adoption?
I know I have a sibling that was placed for adoption before I was born and I am trying to reconnect with them. Any suggestions?...

In this day and age how can a natural mother be TRICKED into making an adoption plan for their child if...?
...it they REALLY don't want to?
Additional Details
I'm sure most natural mothers are in a very tough situation if they have to even consider placing their child for adoption. ...

What are good reasons for wanting to adopt a child ?
are there bad reasons as well?
I mean preferring it over having biological children.....

How do I find birth mother? Hired an investigator and got nowhere. I only know her full name/bday, no ssn.?

Adoption; help; advice please!?
i am adopted and all my friends are always making up stuff about cause they are not adopted! and this has got me interested that i want to meet my birthmother, but i am too scared to ask my mom or ...

If open communication was in adoption contract what happens when agency says they cant send items to bs ?
The agency I went through says they can't contact him now 18yrs. later.would love to hear response.
Additional Details
Correction, emotions crazy lately. My bs will be 18 in August....

Adoptees, what are the first three adjectives you think of when you hear "adoptive parent"?
Your honest opinion should not include reading what others say first... so please give it a try.
Additional Details
It's my guess that there is such a discrepancy between what ...

If it is the Adoptive Parent's responsibility to help biological families of their children...?
including internationally, as in my case, wouldn't that cause more of a problem as a whole by establishing a reason to make an adoption plan for a child because it would guarantee some sort of ...

How, besides agencies & foster care, do people find children to adopt?
I was able to adopt a baby, now 6 months old, by a friend telling me about a wonderful woman who couldn't keep her baby. I've been through the hoops with the system, and have had home ...

Should Foster Child Refuse Examination?
My husband and I believe that one of our foster sons might havebeen abused in one of his previous homes. We took him to the doctor, but he wouldn't let the doc examine him below the waist. The ...

How could I go about finding my biological father?
My birth parents were both in high school when my mother became pregnant...he supposedly moved to California without knowing she was pregnant...she gave me up for adoption to my great aunt and uncle ...

Has anyone ever heard of Telefood?
This group looks really interesting and being that poverty is an issue in some adoption "topics" i was wondering if anyone has ever heard of this group, if they've used them? or could ...

Has anyone ever heard of Orphan Communities?
I was wondering if you've ever heard of Orphan Communities and read this link? What do you think about it?

http://www.orphancommuni...

Does anyone know the status of adoptions (open or closed records) for Virginia?

Additional Details
Thank you!...

Jobs in Orphan/Adoption field?
I want to have a job where I can work to find homes for older children/orphans who need parents. I don't know where I should start or if I need a degree or anything...it would be something Id ...

Adopting....?
I have been with my fiace for almost five years now and we have been talking about him adopting my little girl. We have a son of our own, plus I have a daughter to my firdt marriage. My middle child, ...

Copyright (c) 2009-2013 Wiki Law 3k Saturday, November 1, 2014 - Trusted legal information for you.
Archive: Forum  |  Forum  |  Forum  |  Links