Home     Links     Contact Us     Bookmark  

Homepage      News      Legal Forum      Dictionary  
Home : Legal Forum : Embassies & Consulates

About LIFE INSURANCE, I'm a beneficiary but I live outside the country, how can I claim what's for me?
Find answers to your legal question.

About LIFE INSURANCE, I'm a beneficiary but I live outside the country, how can I claim what's for me?

My father had recently passed away. I'm one of his beneficiary in his life insurance. I live outside the United States, but I'm an American citizen. Also, I don't even know what Insurance company it is because my step-siblings won't even tell me anything about it.
I need advice and help. Thank you.

Darwin
Rating
The insurance company will deposit the money in an overseas account if you have one or in an account in the US. If you are listed on the policy as a beneficiary they will not pay the money to someone else.

Malintze
to claim you must know some inf
you must be aware of if your siblings brothers claiming for you, court may give the right to your older sibling and you are not going to see not even the check or money

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Legal Discussion Forum

Does any one know about how long it really takes to get a fiancee visa for some one ?
we have made it threw thew United states ones awaiting on interview from Turkey embassy to set up our hearing
as a ball park figure how long does the whole process take?...

What visa do I require to work in the U.S.?
I am planning on visiting the U.S. for a period of around a year and will need to fund my trip by working. What visa will I require to obtain work whilst I am there?...

Us citizen process from start 2 finish?
Can anyone tell me the process of becoming a us citizen from when you apply to going to the interview ,what happens?is there a lot of personal questions and how long the whole thing takes from ...

How much is a Brazilian passport?

Visitor/Residence Visa to Libya...?
I would like to know what is required for an American Citizen with a residency in Egypt to obtain a visitor visa or a residence visa to Libya.
I have heard different answers, and the company ...

How to speed up administrative review?
My husband was told his cr-1 visa would be given after 1 month. The counselor told him he was approved but was issued a blue 221g form to turn in our marriage certificate which they lost. He returned ...

My husband will be working in Canada on a visa. Can I visit Canada from the US as many times as I want? ?
I would only stay for one or two weeks at a time. thanks !!...

Whats the "Notarized affidavit"? This is requered for philippine tourist visa!?
I am from saudi arabia.i need to visit philippine within one month so when i see the requirments of tourist visa theres one condition is "Notarized Affidavit of the sponser in philippine" ...

Germany visa ?????????????????
One of the requirements of getting a Germany tourist visa is to submit a green card. I haven't received my green card yet, Do they accept a U.S travel document instead?...

May i get troubles with my citezenship?

i am a permanent resident of the USA for 2 years and i am 25 years old now (i am a man). when i've become permanent resident i didnt apply for selective service...it passed 2 years. i am ...

How Long Does It Take To Recieve a Confirmation phone call from P2P Student ambassadors?
I sent in my application and i want to know when they contact you to tell you if you get an interview or not

Can I invite my parents on US visit visa to attend my graduation ceremony?
I want to invite my parents to my graduation ceremony. There is any possibility to get visa for them. My parents are living in India.How can i apply? There is any special kind of procedures....

Australia - Getting engaged on a tourist visa? Do I need to come back to the US?
Hello,

I have been searching around trying to find answers for this, and I have a difficult time getting someone on the phone so maybe you all can help me out here.

I am ...

Advice about my Brazilian girlfriend visiting UK?
We have been with each other for over 2 years we met originally in USA both on vacation. I am a fully British
I have been to Brasil 3 times already.

In January 09 I will go to Brasil ...

Can i keep two Passports One of Canada & other of UK?
If i am a Canadian Citizen So can i be UK citizen too? if yes so what should i do?...

How do you get a visit visa?
im 16 about o turn 17 and i have no bank account im going to england in less then a month and i have 300 d's on hand, im staying for 3 months and i want to know if its possible i can get a ...

Question about citizenship!?
i want to know,say someone is born in Hungary,but has no hungarian relatives,and that person does not live there,but in england,will that person be a hungarian citizen for life? thanks!...

How i cheque my visa status in italy embassy?

I live in the UK on a Spouse UK Visa...do I need Visa to travel around Europe?
My partner is British. I hold a Turkish passport.

Normally people from Turkey do need a visa to travel around Europe but I'm wondering if this has been changed for me since I have ...

Does nigerian passport visa free to Georgia former soviet union?
just to be confimed if nigerian passport visa free to any former soviet ...

Copyright (c) 2009-2013 Wiki Law 3k Wednesday, August 20, 2014 - Trusted legal information for you.
Archive: Forum  |  Forum  |  Forum  |  Links