Home     Links     Contact Us     Bookmark  
   Homepage      News      Legal Forum      Dictionary  
Home : Legal Forum : Embassies & Consulates

Can I get a visa on a travel document (permit to Re-enter) Form I-327 from other countries?
Find answers to your legal question.

Can I get a visa on a travel document (permit to Re-enter) Form I-327 from other countries?


Fred S
Yes, some countries will visa a Form I-327. For example, a citizen of Cuba with a Reentry Permit may receive a visa from Spain. Of course, it's possible that the same person might be able to get a visa from Iran or China.

It would depend on the country's visa laws.

your question is too general.
your best option is to contact the embassy.

Who Uses the Forms I-327 and I-571?
Form I-327, Permit to Reenter the United States . The Form I-327 allows a lawful permanent or conditional permanent resident of the United States to apply for admission into the United States upon returning from abroad without having to obtain a returning resident visa.

Form I-571, Refugee Travel Document . A refugee travel document is issued pursuant to Article 28 of the United Nations Convention of July 29, 1951, for the purpose of travel. It may be issued to a person who is in the United States as a refugee pursuant to section 207 of the Immigration and Nationality Act (Act), as an asylee pursuant to section 208 of the Act, or as a permanent resident who received such status as a direct result of refugee or asylee status. A lawfully obtained, currently valid Form I-571, shall be accepted in lieu of any tr avel document which otherwise would be required from such person under the Act.
How Can a Person Apply for Forms I-327 or I-571?

An application for a Form I-327 or Form I-571 must be filed on Form I-131, Application for Travel Document, with the fee as required in 8 CFR 103.7(b)(1) and with the initial evidence required on the application form. The applicant must state the length of intended absence or absences, and the reasons for travel. Except as provided in 8 CFR 223.2(b)(2)(ii), the application may be approved if filed by an eligible person who is within the United States at the time of submission.

 Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Legal Discussion Forum

 How,where,when can i see p Obama? i am 66 ys old & live in Iran.?
I would like to see Mr Obama and speak about the peace ,tell him that we need peace....

 Is business visa specific for the company?
I have a business visa (B1/B2) for United States. I got this visa when I was working in my previous company. Can I use this Visa for my US travel even though I have changed my company?
I know ...

 Who is the present Queen of Nigeria?
I really want to know because I find it important to continue my search in finding miss Queen of the World Pageant ...

 Can I travel internatiaonally if my visa is not in my new passport?
They are both valid, only difference is that there isn't a copy of my visa in my new passport. Can I travel with the two separate pieces of documentation?...

 I'm looking a Country name of Galica??? I'm working on a family history. May have been part of Poland.

 Who knows how I can get in contact with the American Embassy In Bahia, Brazil?
This question has to do with me seeking employment at their Embassy. I'm an ESL teacher and desire to teaching a teaching job there....

 Au pair Status is not required here in Philippines,Is ANAEM status required by the Philippines Embassy?
ANAEM - Agence Nationale d'Accueil des Etrangers et des M...

 Can I receive benefits?
I am in the UK on a spousal visa and have been so for 2 years. I have just been granted indefinate leave to remain and it no longer says on my visa "no recourse to public funds". I am ...

 What Bolivian Consulate is near NC?
My daughter wants to visit us in Bolivia. Bolivia now requires US citizens to get a visa. I downloaded the process for obtaining the visa but did not figure out which Government of Bolivia ...

 I'm Russian passport holder with green card. Do I need visa for Venezuela?
I'm Russian passport holder with an American green card. Do I need visa for Venezuela if I'm coming/leaving same day on a cruiseship? It's with Royal Caribbean cruises.
Thank you....

 I was born in france and moved to canada, how woud i obtain my european citizenship?
i was born in paris, france while my parents were still refuges there. however they soon immigrated to canada. i am now 21 and would like to know if i am eligible for a european citizenship since i ...

 I'm 34 and I'm a post-graduate in English Literature. My friend says that I can get a job in embassy .
Tell me if I learn German or French,can I get a job as a translater in embassy? Plz give answer....

 How much does it cost to renew my british passport for 5 years?

 Do u need a visa to travel to london from the US?
im under political asylum and i need to know if i need a visa becoz all they gave me was a travel document which is like a passport......

 Can anyone give me official e mail add for nigerian embassy in india?

 Where can i find consulate employment in the chicago area?
i am currently working as a chaffeur to a consul in manhattan ny, and would like to transfer to chicago.. where can i find information about employment on the different consulates here in chicago?...

 What is my residence address?

I live in UK, but this year I spend just few days in UK as I work abroad for Dutch employer. Hence I will NOT pay income tax in UK, but in Netherlands. I need to put residence address to ...

 Italian Dual Citizenship?
My mom came to America in the mid 70's but i'm not sure when she became a US citizen. Did she have to renounce her italian citizenship to become an American or is it considered a legal dual ...

 Am I an EEA National?
I live in the U.S. Although I'm not a citizen I've lived their for nine years. I was born in Germany though, and have citizenship there. Am I an EEA National, or not?

Please ...

 How to relieve/resign from company?

I am working in LLC Company, abudhabi as Electrical engineer for past 1-1/2 years. My employment contract is limited contract from 2007 to 2011.I resigned my job on 28.04.2008. i need to go ...

Copyright (c) 2009-2013 Wiki Law 3k Tuesday, February 9, 2016 - Trusted legal information for you.
Archive: Forum  |  Forum  |  Forum  |  Links