Home     Links     Contact Us     Bookmark  

Homepage      News      Legal Forum      Dictionary  
Home : Legal Forum : Embassies & Consulates

Can a Jamaican Citizen go to the Bahamas without a Visa?
Find answers to your legal question.

Can a Jamaican Citizen go to the Bahamas without a Visa?

Can someone fly to the Bahamas from Jamaica on a Passport alone and stay for 6 months legally?

kit kat kutie
hhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmm...............i thiink but dont try it they might catch you

Kingston
Rating
Why would they want to stay on for six months? They certainly can't be a genuine tourist visitor. If their intention is to work there then they have to apply for a work permit. No entry visa is required for a Jamaican national to travel to Bahamas but they will have to prove themselves as a genuine visitor with suitable accommodation & available funds to maintain themselves for the duration of their requested stay.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Legal Discussion Forum

Does anyone know a working number for the Cuban Interests Section in Washington DC..?
The numbers they list in their website are busy or noone picks up...
Additional Details
Some of the emails and numbers given do not work...and nice people....I doubt ...

Hi! Im head to my Interview at the US embassy in montreal soon. It was an I-130 application?
What all do I need to take with me?...

Do singaporean need visa to travel vietnam?

Doctors of sindh domicile working in PIMS islamabad?

What is a medicine du travail document?

I'm from SA in uk on a work visa, getting married in june in SA to an american AF member, how do i go about it
What do i need to get back into the UK as his dependent? What do i need to do and what are the requirements? Is there a way to apply for an emergency visa while in South Africa as we planned to come ...

Questions regarding the renewal of Portuguese ID card & passport in the U.K.?
Dear all,

I am a Portuguese national (born in Macau) residing in Edinburgh, United Kingdom. My Portuguese ID card has expired in July 2007. My Portuguese passport will be expired on the 3...

Overstayed student visa in the uk can us citizen file i-129f?

My father is a vietnam vet ...i was born over in siagon,vietnam ,how do i get copy of my birth certificate?

How do i get visa or work permit from any of european countries?
I hava 4 years of experiance in Information Technologies(Java/J2ee technologies)...

Are requirements in applying for passport of a 13-year-old in DFA, Philippines?
how long does passport application of 13-year-old take?...

Employment visa cancellation fee??
if i already signed contract with one of hotel in dubai and they already got my employment visa
but the other time i get another better offer from other hotel also in dubai
can i get ...

I think the CHINESE Government are destroying the Uyghur Society and nation - Do you?

Applying for working holiday visa straight after holiday.?
Can I go on a holiday first (3 month visa waiver), then apply for a J1 or working holiday visa and come back immediately?...

How to file a fiance visa?
My fiance and I met here in Philippines last January 11-24, 2008. We had our engagement ceremony here. And now that he's already in Hawaii he already accomplished the I29. How much will he ...

US Visa's for Irish Travellers?
I overstayed on the Waiver Programme some years ago so the only way I can travel to the States again is to apply to the American Embassy in Dublin for a Holiday Visa. I have an appointment to meet ...

Whose land does the European Commission building in Westminster belong to? Does it belong to 'Europe'?
Does it act in the same way as foreign embassies, whereby (for example) the land on which the Spanish embassy sits is actually a little bit of Spain within the U.K? Or does it not act like an embassy ...

History on citizenship?
what is a citizen & why is it ...

Cantfindwithsearch?
REFTO/USAEMBASSY INSANAA YEMEN GENREAL CONSULAR...

If my korean visa application was denied for how many months should i need to wait to re-apply again?
some travel agency told me that after 2-3 months i can re apply again for korean visa is it true?...

Copyright (c) 2009-2013 Wiki Law 3k Friday, December 19, 2014 - Trusted legal information for you.
Archive: Forum  |  Forum  |  Forum  |  Links