Home     Links     Contact Us     Bookmark  

Homepage      News      Legal Forum      Dictionary  
Home : Legal Forum : Embassies & Consulates

Can i renew my philippine passport in the uk via internet or via royal mail?
Find answers to your legal question.

Can i renew my philippine passport in the uk via internet or via royal mail?

ToodlePip
That depends.

Royal Mail can facilitate the transport of application forms and old passports, but only if the receiver is the relevant authority.

Get in touch with the Philippine embassy in London. They may have a system by which you can renew your passport by post through them.

Link: http://www.philembassy-uk.org/default.asp?iId=JIEIK

EDIT: Just had a look here:
http://www.philembassy-uk.org/default.asp?iId=LDEHF

It seems to say you have to turn up in person. Still, get in touch with the embassy - you probably just have to go there for a brief interview.

Nemisis
NO, GO HOME ON A 1 WAY FLIGHT

George Sauco
I am a seaman, and presently working on the ship, my contract was extended until MARCH 2012 but my passport will be expired on SEPTEMBER 2011.They need to renewed my passport and already filled out the form, Do I still need for a personal appearance?And how long will it takes if they send me to LONDON? before when I was working on the ship 2006 the ship's agent renew my passport here in London.And what are the necessary documents that I will need in case to go for a personal appearance.Or is it my Employer here in ENGLAND will be the one who will organised for the renewal of my passport?

george
am a seaman, and presently working on the ship, my contract was extended until MARCH 2012 but my passport will be expired on SEPTEMBER 2011.They need to renewed my passport and already filled out the form, Do I still need for a personal appearance?And how long will it takes if they send me to LONDON? before when I was working on the ship 2006 the ship's agent renew my passport here in London.And what are the necessary documents that I will need in case to go for a personal appearance.Or is it my Employer here in ENGLAND will be the one who will organised for the renewal of my passport? Could you please reply your answer and advise me on my email address as I couldn't find the answer in FAQ. Thank you.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Legal Discussion Forum

Anybody knows the H1B Quota for fiscal year 2009-2010?

I would like to know that I have Chaina Visa Can I visit Hongking with my Chaina Visa?

I was born in Rhodesia in 1975 under british rule can i get british citzenship?

Is there canadian embassy in spain?
is there canadian embassy in spain?...

Visa J-1...and the 2 years rule?
I'd like to go to the US (I'm french) during the summer '10 for an internship. I'd like to know if the visa J1 is the good one, if I can enter the US before (how long) the ...

College Major for working in embassy?
Hello,

I was wondering what major would be best for me to choose if I want to work in US embassy (immigration office or something) in states or in Korea. Can I choose majors any other than ...

Where is the date of issue in a canadian citizenship card?
???

i dont see the date that my citizenship card was issued i only see the date of my birth and a number "93" for which it says underneathe the text where it says, "YP"<...

I live overseas and my American passport has expired since 2005. when I get a new one, do I have to pay a fee?
My dad is American and my mom German. I was born in Germany and have spent most of my life here, the last time I visited the US was in 1995/1996. That's why I never felt the urge to take care of ...

How to get a fiancee visa to korea?
I'm a filipina and engaged to a South Korean. We are planning to get married this year but before that my fiance wants me to visit and meet his family in korea.. I've heard it's hard ...

What have Venezuelans recently voted for?

Can i buy a car from france with visa tourism and sell it in morocco?
i only have a visa tourism to france and i want to buy a car there and take it with me back to morocco and sell to somebody alse ,, can i do that . ...

Who's eligible for a dual irish/british citizenship?
i really need to know well im irish im 16 and want to join the raf but you need to have dual nationality i have 2-4 grandparents that were born before 1949 ive been living in the republic and i need ...

How can i apply for another passport while i have already applied a passport but not yet received?
I have applied for passport in jan-2008. i haven't received the
passport yet. My file Number is MASW74028308. I have called to
Passport office chennai but it asks me to enter extension ...

Where can I apply for b1 b2 visa in Mindanao, Philippines?

Where can i renew my philippine passport,im currently living in montgomery AL???thanks?

How much does a UK to US Tourist Visa cost?
I've lived in the UK all my life, and I want to go on holiday to the US. How much does a Tourist Visa roughly cost, and how do I go about getting one?
Additional Details
Cool, £130.<...

I got H4 visa in 2007,it expires last octobor.now i want 2 go my country.have 2 face visa.?
is there any chanse they will deny me?????...

Can an Irishman with Irish Age Card & British Army Identification Card travel to spain & back without passport?

Can i change my last name in my I-20, i am on student visa and i just married to US citizen gay?
I am on student visa and i just got married to US citizen gay and i want to change my passport with my new last and maiden name..but for that i have to also change my I- 20 form,so for that i need to ...

Student visa for the US?
My niece is wanting to come live with us for a year in the US, she is from New Zealand. She just wants to have the experience of living & going to school in a different country. What do i need ...

Copyright (c) 2009-2013 Wiki Law 3k Saturday, August 23, 2014 - Trusted legal information for you.
Archive: Forum  |  Forum  |  Forum  |  Links