Home     Links     Contact Us     Bookmark  

Homepage      News      Legal Forum      Dictionary  
Home : Legal Forum : Embassies & Consulates

Can you help a family stranded in the Philippines?
Find answers to your legal question.

Can you help a family stranded in the Philippines?

I am a U.S. citizen,currently in the Philipines with my perm. U.S. resident wife and my two young children 5yrs and 2yrs, who are both U.S. citizens.I was receiving SSDI and barely able to support my family here(Philippines),but now that my SSDI has been dicontinued (2-1-07). Because, I was out of the country over 30 days. I was only trying to take care ofI am a U.S. citizen,currently in the Philipines with my perm. U.S. resident wife and my two young children 5yrs and 2yrs, who are both U.S. citizens.I was receiving SSDI and barely able to support my family here(Philippines),but now that my SSDI has been dicontinued (2-1-07). Because, I was out of the country over 30 days. I was only trying to take care of my children on $576 per month. Which I didn't realize was a bad thing! Now I can't even support my family here ,and to maked matters even worse,our VISA' S are now expired as of(1/07/07).
My parents are elderly can't help as they are, on fixed incomes, and my wifes family's here only earns about 3 usd per day. I NEED TO GET MY CHILDREN BACK TO AMERICA. A.S.A.P.. Can't last much longer. and don't know what to do ...PLEASE HELP US email ranyo9@yahoo .com cell#/063-926-753-5156 my children on $576 per month. Which I didn't realize was a bad thing! Now I can't even support my family here ,and to maked matters even worse,our VISA' S are now expired as of(1/07/07).
My parents are elderly can't help as they are, on fixed incomes, and my wifes family's here only earns about 3 usd per day. I NEED TO GET MY CHILDREN BACK TO AMERICA. A.S.A.P.. Can't last much longer. and don't know what to do ...PLEASE HELP US email ranyo9@yahoo .com cell#/063-926-753-5156

EMK
Rating
You should contact the US embassy first. Tell them your situation, more importantly tell them that your children are American citizens. I hope your situation works out.

Yak Rider
You need to go to the embassy in Manila, claim poverty, and request assistance getting your family back to the United States. They'll arrange a loan if you have no family members who can help.

You should have known that after 30 days outside the United States the SSDI ends.

papars
Rating
Rush to the US embassy in Manila or contact their citizens emergency number. You can repay their your repatriation expenses once you return to US.

wenteast
Rating
Hi -- Apply for a repatriation loan at the Embassy in Manila.

Jonathan
Do you or your family have any vital organs to sell?that would less painful and more productive. Forget the Manila Embassy--I speak from experience. Jonathan

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Legal Discussion Forum

I wrote a letter to the UN Secretary-General... do you think he will reply back?
You don't need to tell me how busy, and important the man is. Neither do i need to hear how naive the whole idea is, but i thourght screw it, it's worth a shot and why not! I'm hoping ...

Us And canadian citizen using a us passport wile traveling HELP?
If i live in the us and i have both us and canadian citizen ship and im flying to canada and i use my Canadian passport, when i re enter the us will i need to show anything showing i live in the us???...

How to pay visa fee for my wife at british embassy manila philippines?
my wifes visa is 26000 peso the embassy want payment in peso not pounds can my bank make a managers cheque payable in peso she cannot pay by cash it has to be a managers cheque please ...

Do all American embassies have baseball diamonds???
the one in New delhi has ...

Immigration to the u.s.help needed please?
I live in bangladesh.my brother is an u.s citizen.he applied for our immigration on march of 1999 under the f4 catagory (petition for brothers and sisters of american citizens).so how much time ...

Will a Schengen visa allow me to go to Switzerland as well after France, Italy and Netherlands?
I would like to ask for a Visa for France and then with in mind of reaching as well Switzerland for a short visit. Will it be possible or should need another visa for Switzerland? Thanks for any help!...

Can I apply for a student visa to australia?
If I am going there to train at a tennis academy in australia!!...

I am singaporean. guy age 23. I wan to be a British Citizen. Is there any possible ways to get. Please help.?

I have Swiss/US dual citizenship(i'm15). Do I have to choose one country when i'm 18?
It used to be that I would have to choose but I'm not sure if it is still so. My mum is Swiss and my dad American. I have 2 passports and everything....

How can i get to Britain?
i am a british woman living in spain i had my baby here 13 weeks ago we have now decided to go back to britian due to my husband being offered a job there, we are both british and also our 3 yr old, ...

Is my student a U.S. citizen?
He was born in Mexico in 1961, but his father was a US citizen and never gave up his citizenship. His father was in the US Army and resided in the US more than 5 years after the age of 14. My ...

Should my Chilean boyfriend tell US Consular Officials that he is coming to the US for the birth of our baby?
I am pregnant and am helping my boyfriend, who is NOT a U.S. citizen and lives in Chile, get a visa in order to come to the States to see the birth of our baby. He would come for about 8 weeks, after ...

Can i get spanish citizenship if i marry a mixed blood (half filipino , half spanish) lady in philippines ?
I'm from middle east but im student in philippines and my GF is half filipino , half spanish .her mother is spanish and father philipino but she born in philippines . if i marry her in ...

How do I go about getting a passport?
I want to go to Germany spring break, and I need a passport.
How do I get one and how much are they?...

Damaged Passport?
I have a passport issued in China by the government of PRC. I've accidentally gotten it into a washer and now it's damaged. I'm a Chinese citizen and U.S. permanent residence. Does ...

Demonstrate ties to home country...?
im applying for a US student visa.. my husband is a korean and im a filipina and we're staying here in the Philippines as of now. we were planning to transfer to korea after this semester(im ...

Who can show me the sample letter from the employer for US tourist visa application..?

Additional Details
letter indicate the purpose to visit US and to make sure that I will return after the visit..izit easier to get the visa with this kind of letter (from employer)...

What are the differences b/n a visa versus a passport?
i need a brief but with a substance ...

Married to Canadian, denied to get tourist visa to Canada?
I know someone who is married to a Canadian (residing in other country) was denied when she applied for tourist visa to Canada. They both not yet decided to settle in Canada for time being, my friend ...

Is a Living Will necessary when marrying a foreigner?
Before he applies for his K-3 visa to come to the U.S?
Additional Details
I mean if he comes here and something happens to me (God forbid) Does there have to be a Will for him to stay in ...

Copyright (c) 2009-2013 Wiki Law 3k Saturday, October 25, 2014 - Trusted legal information for you.
Archive: Forum  |  Forum  |  Forum  |  Links