Home     Links     Contact Us     Bookmark  

Homepage      News      Legal Forum      Dictionary  
Home : Legal Forum : Embassies & Consulates

Countries with visa exemption for Filipinos. Which countries can a Filipino visit without visa requirements?
Find answers to your legal question.

Countries with visa exemption for Filipinos. Which countries can a Filipino visit without visa requirements?

FRAGINAL-NOYPI
No visa countries for Filipinos are Vietnam, Indonesia, Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Brunei, Hongkong, Macau and Thailand.

tempest
ASEAN countries (Brunei Darrusalam, Cambodia, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Myanmar, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, Vietnam), Hong Kong (14 days), Macau (30 days).

doctordax
Have you checked the Embassy for the Philippines to find out? I would start there.

\
Rating
Turkey, Maldives

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Legal Discussion Forum

I'm australian with a scottish grandfather..how do i obtain dual nationality?
My grandfather has passed so i know i need to obtain his birth & death certificate - but i just can't make sense of the info on the net - does anybody know wherthere is some clesr info on ...

How long does it take to renew a British passport?
going away in May, do you know how long it takes to renew a passport that is out of date? T...

Fiance visa for america?
can some one help me step by step this seems so difficult to understand the visa progress... i want to move to usa from england but it looks like its so expensive, long prosses and complicated...

Is my passport file number and passport number the same?

I want to go to uk can any one give me ideas for getting visa,i am from sri lanka,please help me?

So i need to go to canada embassy to get some paper work.?

Can i renew my expired American passport from another country that I'm resided in ?
I`m a American citizen resided in Iraq because of the bad situation here i can`t reach the U.S embassy here in Baghdad can i renew my expired passport from Syria or Jordan? of course i`ll not be ...

Schengen Visa - only for 1 trip?
I am a South African National, currently resident in the UK until November, on a 2-year working holiday visa.
I am going to Portugal next week and am getting a Schengen visa, hopefully with ...

How does you get a Tourist Visa to India when the High Comisioner does not accept cheques Postal order or cash
I applied for the visa like Thomas Cook said and how the website says but they returned my postal order and said they do not accept postal orders for tourist visas HELP...

Anyone from France....I really need to know the name/contact number of the Ambassador of Brazil to France....?
Please help me......

Can Thai student visa in uk travel to Switzerland without apply the Switz visa?

Is an Indian student in the Europe allowed to have a European Union Visa?
I am Indian plannig to move to UK from India for my higher education. Can any one tell me whether there is any chance of getting European Visa as I've got my family members in Holland. Is there ...

Which one is preferable to start preparing for: French Foreign Legion or West Point?
which one is more beneficial upon comletion? like i am not talking about careers, money....

am more interested in gaining new experience in life...
Additional Details
hjAS, ...

My sister is applied passport but she has not got the passport. how to download this application?

What are some canditate countrys for the european union?

What is a Dipolatmic Yellow Tag?

Is there a set amount of money a Trinidad citizen needs to enter US on a tourist visa?
I know to get a tourist visa to enter the US from Trinidad and Tobago you do need a bank statement, and a letter from the person you are visisting. A friend wants to come to visit for two or three ...

Can i find country not need visa to visite it?
im from egypt,, i want all country not use visa or get easy visa at world ,,...

I have question y as a maldivian its so didficult to get the visa from canadian embassy in Colombo?
My friend have been brought to the embassy twice for the medical ,and still waiting its been four to five mounths ,,still never got a reply from the embassy..he has been given a notice that ...

As a Canadian Permanent Resident with an Indian Passport do i need a visa to for a 1 week trip to Belize?

Copyright (c) 2009-2013 Wiki Law 3k Tuesday, July 22, 2014 - Trusted legal information for you.
Archive: Forum  |  Forum  |  Forum  |  Links