Home     Links     Contact Us     Bookmark  

Homepage      News      Legal Forum      Dictionary  
Home : Legal Forum : Embassies & Consulates

How can I bring my GF a russian citizen in the USA?
Find answers to your legal question.

How can I bring my GF a russian citizen in the USA?

She is a Russian citizen who lives and works in Bulgaria. She has been to the USA on a work visa a few years ago. She has a degree so I don't think a work visa is possible. What do we need to do to get her back in the USA and how much is it going to cost us?
Additional Details
She is a Russian citizen who lives and works in Bulgaria. She has been to the USA on a work visa a few years ago. She has a degree so I don't think a work visa is possible. What do we need to do to get her back in the USA and how much is it going to cost us? We are not looking to gat married at this point in our relationship. That may be the case down the road but not right now.

Misis ni KC
Rating
If your intention is to bring her over and marry her, you can file a K-1 visa petition for her.You can read the requirements and download forms needed at www.uscis.gov.The cost for her petition will depend if you are going to do the filing on your own or you will hire an immigration lawyer to help you out.

kittysue2000
If she has a job and has already worked in the US, she should not have any problem getting a tourist visa to the US, which will allow her to stay for up to 90 days. She just has to apply through the US Embassy in Bulgaria. She will normally need to show 3 months of paychecks and/or bank statements, as well as a letter from her employer stating that she is in full-time employment and will be returning to her job after her visit.

Then after you spend 3 months together and she goes home, if you decide you do want to get married, then you would file for a K1 Fiance visa for her.

Yulia
You'll need to bring her over on a status of a Fiance, and once she's granted a visa, you'll have I think 90 days to marry her. As far as costs I'm not sure, you'll probably need to go over there to do it though, go to the embassy with her on the interview. DON'T marry her in Russia, and then try to bring her abroad, they will let her out after a whole year, but if you actually go over there and make her your fiance, she'll be out in a month or two at best.

Fin
Marry Her!!!

Heath
Im planning on hiring a lawer to get my fiance visa! I have read that we need to meet in person in order to be granted a visa! Is it best to go to Russia and meet my fiance before i hire my lawer? do i need a visa to go to Russia to visit her in August??

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Legal Discussion Forum

How long will it take for me to wait for visa after submitting all the requirements?

Need some help with my passport and visa?
I'm a South African living in the UK and I recently renewed my passport as it expired in June next year. But it obviously doesn't contain a copy of my visa (two year working/Holiday). How ...

I want to take residence work permit in nigeria, where do i contact in india?
now iam in chennai, i want address&phone no.,email address for contact the immigration office ,please give me the details ....

How can i live in the usa?

I need help. Does anyone know of any branch of government in England that invesitgates crime like the FBI does
I have just been frauded. I need something that will help me on an INTERNATIONAL level. I want to bring these crooks to justice but I don't know who to contact. If you can help me that would be ...

Help in getting the passport?
I applied for passport when I am doing my course at collge.I gave my hostel address for verification.Later,when my course was completed I came out from the college.my passport was send to the college ...

How do you get a new zimbabwean birth certificate in uk?

My son has applied for agreen card through usafis.Is this organisation genuine?

How to make embassy file if i what to go canada ?
i want to go canada for biotecnology .ihad passed 12th in medical with 60%marks.and had scored 6.5 bands in ilets.please guide me a better way to complete my file for dipositing it canadian embassy ....

Do i need transit visa to go to USA from Ethiopia through England?

Can i bring my canadian citizen son to US interview?
Hi,
my son is 16 months old and is a canadian citizen..i have a visa appointment for US and i was wondering if i can bring him to the interview though he doesnt need a visa? i am not able to ...

I have an MBA and speak fluent Mandarin and Russian. What kind of jobs can I do in the US or China? Thank you

Additional Details
I'm not the US ...

How would someone be able to get a person from the country of mexico...this is a very important question?
My cousin jennifer is an american or was...SHe went down there with a mexican guy and has been down there for like 4 or 5 years. Her husband down there beats her and stuff like that she says. I dont ...

How do I go about getting Dual citizenship between the U.S. and the UK?
My mom is British but I was born in the U.S, I heard there is a way to get dual citizenship but there is a deadline. Does anyone know how this works?...

Is there a way for a US citizen pregnant by a UK citizen to have them come/work/live w/out getting married?

There is no phone number on the British embassy in Jordan website! How can I contact them!!!?

Additional Details
I'm not in UK...

Silvio Berlisconi??
Any theories on why Berlosconi was having such a rough spring this year. I mean one of his aids was killed by "Left wing terrorists", he was having all those panic attacks, and then boom ...

Why saudi arabia doesnt allow Algerians to enter the kingdom exept for hadj and omra?

My husband i sin Abudai on a project and he wants me to join him?
i have applyed for my passport in thatkal and have not added his name since he was not here will that be problem for my travel and we dont have a marrage certificate will that be problem for ...

How can i get a visa in a fastest, easy, and safe way?

Copyright (c) 2009-2013 Wiki Law 3k Tuesday, October 21, 2014 - Trusted legal information for you.
Archive: Forum  |  Forum  |  Forum  |  Links