Home     Links     Contact Us     Bookmark  

Homepage      News      Legal Forum      Dictionary  
Home : Legal Forum : Embassies & Consulates

How can i claim my prizes from free lotto.com?
Find answers to your legal question.

How can i claim my prizes from free lotto.com?

shorty
I'm almost positive it's a scam

Steve E
Rating
June 24,3989 at 3AM. You must be present to win.

grizzly
Rating
send me $7600. to cover the local taxes as well as the importation cost associated with bringing foreign currency,and my fees for doing the paperwork,meet me under the Brooklyn bridge at midnight,have the money in an envelope in non-sequential order. DUH

Hope
Rating
It should be a website for where you buying it at. Look at the back of your ticket, maybe it will be there. Yahoo it!!!

mamour
Rating
please do know that most mails you get from unknown people ? are scams and you should not even answer them ; unfortunately many scams exist to lure people .
more than likely you did not ask for anything ? so , beware .........

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Legal Discussion Forum

Is it a bad time to visit Paris...Will there be RIOTS over the Presidential Elections?
I don't want to be there if they're going to torch and toss cars again...is everything well? This "Royal" candidate sure got testy and violent sounding now that she didn't ...

How to get my passport?
how long goes it take?...

What kind of visa do i need to travel as a tourist to ireland?
have got an indian ...

My Passport is misplaced......!!!!?
What should I do?
In what way can it be mis-used?...

Why aren't more muslims vocal about their stance on terrorism?
I am a christian, but have a tremendous amount of respect for the muslim faith. I think they are being all lumped in with a few "extremeist" and are being made to look bad. But, I have ...

My US visit visa application has been rejected. What can I do?
Purpose: to attend brother's ordination
Reason for rejection: Young single and mobile...possiblity of returning from the US is bleak
a. Should I re-apply?
b. How can I prove that I...

What if a filipina visit USA and married an american man in USA?

How to become a US ambassador?
I want to become an ambassador when I grow up (I am a high school senior) but I dont know what to major in when im in college and how to apply for becoming an ...

Im a spanish citezen,can i go to united states of america,without visa,?

Which legislative body ratifies treaties with foreign countries?

How can a friend in dubai sponsor me for a visit visa?
His resident visa will be released in A...

Where is taiwan embassy in sri lanka?

If you entered the Polish Consulate in the US is it true that you can then say you have been to Poland.?
I was wondering since all the laws of the country hosting the Consulate apply to the property of the Consulate doesn't that mean you have entered that country because they're laws apply ...

Please help. Does an American Citizen need a visa to enter a).Turkey, b). Ladakh, India, c). Kashmir? If so,?
please specifically detail the steps one must take in order to obtain them. Please provide website links, etc. Your time, effort, and assistance is most appreciated. I sincerely give you my gratitude....

How do i get a bostwana passport when i live in Ghana?
first of all, do i need a visa to go from ghana to bostwana?
and if i do get there, can i apply for their passport?
10 points best answer, thank ...

Who can i contact about being fined abroad?
is there anyone i can email or speak about being fined abroad? i was fined in Belgium for Jay-walking for 150 euros which is the same in pounds sterling.
Still havent got the fine, idk if he ...

Applying for fiancee visa. My birth certificate doesnt match my current name i use. Will cause problems?
My birth cert. shows me as Holt. But my dad died wen i was young..mom remarried and i use my current name of DeWalt. i never legally changed my name. Wen i got passport..they made me use Holt but ...

I need help with passport issuse in China?
I wenht to the police to report my passport lost but they would not help me. I called the American embassy in Guangzhou but they said it would be amoth before they can help me and my visa expires in 5...

I need my passport renewed urgently?
I reside in Mumbai and need my passport renewed urgently as I have to go to UK and I have my work permit with me....

Is it impossible for a mentally handicapped person to get a tourist VISA to the US?
My uncle is mentally handicapped. He is completely harmless and like a 4 year old child. He has been rejected twice for no apparent reason although my dad (is legal guardian)was given the VISA right ...

Copyright (c) 2009-2013 Wiki Law 3k Friday, December 19, 2014 - Trusted legal information for you.
Archive: Forum  |  Forum  |  Forum  |  Links