Home     Links     Contact Us     Bookmark  

Homepage      News      Legal Forum      Dictionary  
Home : Legal Forum : Embassies & Consulates

How can you take action against US embassy in India if they do some blunders while taking visa interviews?
Find answers to your legal question.

How can you take action against US embassy in India if they do some blunders while taking visa interviews?

George L
Yak Rider is correct, you can't take legal action against the embassy. Under US law, you don't have a legal right to a nonimmigrant visa. Indian law does not prevail in US visa decisions and cannot be applied against diplomats covered by diplomatic immunity in a personal civil suit.

Yak Rider
Rating
There's no action you can take.

Curious1usa
Blunders? Your lack of definition of the situation provides no alternative other than to say "No" - if you mean legal action. If you mean filing a complaint, that is certainly permissible. Perhaps you could provide more specific information....

Stan P
If you wish to complain, you may write a letter to the U.S. Ambassador. He or she is in charge of the diplomatic mission there.

If you do this, you will have to be far more SPECIFIC than your question above.

dū'bē-əs
Rating
what kind of blunders?

Acyla
Well that would be interesting. You can't take them to court because they're on US soil so they fall under American law.

You can write a letter of complaint to the manager/director of the US embassy there about the service provided.

gomanyes562
Rating
Depends what type of blunders.

mimi
Rating
what blunders? they have a prerogative to give or deny you the visa, there is no provision for suing them

mamour
i would think that no Attorney in the world would take your case against the US government,
you did not mention what blunders ? were you mistreated? treated without respect?
if you have complaints? you may write to them, but take action against US Embassy ? i would be a waste of your time .

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Legal Discussion Forum

What nationality is the Pope's passport?
Is it German? Or as a citizen of Vatican City did they issue him a new one?...

Define what you think "mafia" is?
Describe a situation where "mafia" can be good.

female.zoomshare....

Is the U.S. going to stop it's plan for global military occupation?

Which country is mt st Helen's in?

What is 2006 the international year for ?
this is to dowith the U.N & HUMAN RIGHTS...

How do I obtain my passport number if I cannot find my passport?

My name is john nwaneri and i,m from nigeria i lost my birth certificate how can i get another one.?
i dont know how to get another birth certificate please help me....

Whether the Indian Ambassador in U.S be called Back.?
He has a remark over indo-u s deel that why indian comunity is behaving like a "HEADLESS CHIKEN"...

Is obama a american citizen. any real birth certificate to prove u.s. citizen.?
lawsuit have filed over obama usa citizen.

was obama born in kenya

was obama born in usa.

What do you need to provide to get green card?
I am indonesian woman married 3 years to an american citizen who has been living outside USA for 6 years and now we are living in china with our ...

I would like to know the expiry date of my passport?
my passport no is E5504186, issued from chandigarh and like to know the expiry date of my passport

How can we make sure no child ever starves to death?

Im an English born lad with an Irish mother can I apply for an Irish Passport?

My Russian friend has a university degree from Russia. But the US does not accept this. How can I help?
How can I help her get some kind of credit or certification for her skills. Who would I contact for this help? (Yes, she is now an American citizen). But nobody will give her any credit for her ...

Can any muslim girl who is over 21, get married without her father's consent?
i am not a malaysian but i was wondering if this is possible in malaysia or other muslim countries, because non-muslim girls can get married without their father's consent when they turn 21 in ...

Weigh in on how you feel about muslims rioting across the globe.?

When extremist Muslims kill people,why do moderate Muslims not stand up and loudly condemn their actions?

Anybody knows the presidents address?

Would the Serbian attack on he U.S. Embassy be considered a terrorist attack since an U.S. Embassy is?
considered U.S. soil? Maybe not that these Serbians are terrorists as we classify the Al-Qeida but they did attach U.S. soil. What type of action do you think the U.S. should take?...

USA Recession? Just built a $592 million U.S. Embassy in Baghdad?
http://news.yahoo.com/s/...

Copyright (c) 2009-2013 Wiki Law 3k Thursday, August 21, 2014 - Trusted legal information for you.
Archive: Forum  |  Forum  |  Forum  |  Links