Home     Links     Contact Us     Bookmark  

Homepage      News      Legal Forum      Dictionary  
Home : Legal Forum : Embassies & Consulates

How do I go about getting a national criminal history check from the U.S. while I'm here in Brazil?
Find answers to your legal question.

How do I go about getting a national criminal history check from the U.S. while I'm here in Brazil?

I have recently married a brazilian woman and would like to acquire a permanent visa which would allow me to earn money here in Brazil until she can get here green card and we can move to the U.S.

bobanalyst
Tell your potential employer you have no crimal record in the United States.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Legal Discussion Forum

Is it true that poland is going to be schengen?
report that poland is gonig to be schengen or ...

How to change my phillippine passport even not expired b'coz of damage?
I encountered problems with the immigration the last time I travel thats why i need to decide to change it with the new ...

What does second secretary do at Embassy please describe the responsibilities and expectations of the job?

What questions are likely to be asked by a the US embassy when being interviewed for a Non Immigrant Visa.?
This question is manily for Jamaican or Cayman Resident. Urgent!...

Can someone give tell me about what diplomats do and any major requirements?

List of passport issued from bhopal from 1980?

How can bring my wife from egypt 2 usa?

*** If US immigrant visa interview is successful, will they give the package/envelope immediatly or mail it?
My family has to go for US immigrant visa in a country outside USA. If the interview is successful, will they give them the package/envelope immediatly or will they mail it? We need to know this so ...

If i get a croatian passport, can i work in eu countries without a visa?
I know that Croatia isnt apart of the eu, but because it has applied to join and is in the process of joining, i was wondering if there is any advantages to work?...

My bro got b1-b2 and he is now in us. but mistake has taken place in his i-156.that he is married ....?
My bro got b1-b2 and he is now in us. but mistake has taken place in his i-156.that he is married and infact he is not....it was very silly mistake from his side that he signed without looking into ...

Where can i get my ghana passport in the london?

When a foreigner stay in Philippines for 15days,do he need to go to the Philippines embassy to apply visa?

I am going to move to France to live with my (French) girlfriend, what would be the best way to get a visa?
I am trying to move to France to stay with my soon to be wife, and we were both a bit shocked by the process of obtaining a visa. It would seem that both a work visa and a student visa are out of ...

Validity of UK Work Permit?
I am Indian Citizen.
I am holding UK Work Permit.
Date of Issue is 25th Feb, 2008.
I have not applied for VISA yet.
So Please tell me whether my Work Permit is still valid?
I...

Change of Address in Passport?
I want to do a change of address in my passport to reflect the current address. I want to know whether

1) I will get a fresh passport or the new address stamped on the old one
2) If I ...

Dual nationality?
I am a French national living in the UK and I am expecting my first child in November. My partner is English. (We are not married.) I will give birth here, in the UK.
Will my child be English, F...

My mom wants to get a visa to kazakhstan, how much and how long?
we left kazakhstan in 1995 and have not been back yet because we came to USA as refuges and if we returned too soon we could get killed, but now my mom wants to go back, she has her passport but no ...

Steps for American to Marry a Philippine Girl
I am in US and want to marry a girl in Philippines that I have known for a while and have already met in person a couple of times. Can someone who has done this give me the steps required? What do I ...

US Visa - Lawyer?
I applied for a Non-immigrant visa last year. The embassy told me that my case required administrative process. But unfortunately this process lasted 13 months. After 13 months the embassy issued me ...

Just want to ask question,regarding a tourist visa that I will apply going to germany... if im going to be a?
tourist there for 3mos. and find a work there before my vacation expires can I stay there for long or for years... If im going to find a work ...

Copyright (c) 2009-2013 Wiki Law 3k Wednesday, October 22, 2014 - Trusted legal information for you.
Archive: Forum  |  Forum  |  Forum  |  Links