Home     Links     Contact Us     Bookmark  

Homepage      News      Legal Forum      Dictionary  
Home : Legal Forum : Embassies & Consulates

How do you find out your old passport numbers (British passport)?
Find answers to your legal question.

How do you find out your old passport numbers (British passport)?

I have to give a list of all the passports numbers I've ever had for an immigration document. I've had at least 5 over the years (I travel a lot and therefore go through them pretty quickly), but have no idea what their numbers are except the most recent which I currently have.

NB These are BRITISH passports.

Mr Hex Vision
I would phone a issuing office, they would if anyone keep a record of your old passport numbers. I would guess for secity reasons there would be a bunch of forms to fill in as well.

FRAGINAL-NOYPI
Rating
Request the administrative officer of the Foreign Affairs because they have the records.

Bart S
If you don't know, don't worry about it. They will be able to find out from the name of the issuing office (Peterborough, Petty France etc.) which you should be able to remember, and the approximate date of issue.
The most important seems to be the first one you ever had.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Legal Discussion Forum

Anybody know how a US citizen can be a nanny in the UK?

Saudi Student ?
Saudi Student ?
Hi, I have a scholarship to america but my I-20 is for English pre college school whcih is 12 months. will my visa f1 be 5 years like we just heard or its goin to be 1 year?
<...

Us studen visa non relative sponsor?
I have been working as a nanny for us family 2years on my J-1 exchange program visa. I am going back to Czech Republic in couple weeks and applying for F-1 for spring semester. They are going to be ...

I want know web address of sweden embassy in delhi ,india?

Can a uk citizen work in usa without a visa?

Will Germany ever be National Socia again?

How do i get citzen in Australia?

Am I a German citizen?
My mother was born in Germany in '58.
My grandmother was german & the father, an american.
My grandmother married, 2 years later, a differant american and moved to the US.

What is the connection of speaking in English with International relations or diplomacy?

Moving to Toronto, Canada?
I'm a New Yorker who is married to a Torontonian. We are planning to move to his hometown of Toronto next year. Where do I go about obtaining a spouse visa so that I can have permanent ...

Sites for getting online passport forms for making new passport in India.?
I am indian,residing in Pune in India & want to make new Passport. How long it takes to make a new passport?...

Do Malaysians require visa to enter Spain?

If I am a New Zealander staying in Mexico do I need something else apart from my passport to cross the border?
My partner is coming to Mexico with me for a couple of months. I have an american visa and she just has her new zealand passport but she wants to go to the states for shopping, is here passport ...

CR1, no one gave me any forms to fill at the airport ?
i came here Last Oct 19, but at the airport no one ask me to fill any forms and i dont know that i have to.. but then I get my SSN in mail by going to their office i have my State ID and driving ...

People to People Ambassador Program ... ??
i recieved a letter to go to China....anyone know how much this trip would cost ??...

I need to find out if i can get a visa from south Africa to Lithuania?
my mother wants to go to Lithuania to visit family, she lives in south africa, she thinks she cant apply for a visa in s.a and has to come to england to apply for one, is there a website i can look ...

What will stop you from getting a passport if if they deny you will you get you money refunded?

USA officially in reccession?
I recently saw on the news that the USA is officially in recession. I am worried for my mom because she can suddenly lose her job. So the question is how long will this recession last and how can it ...

Can you get a job in the UK if you only have a visa?
I want to go to school and must have a part time job at the same time. Can I do that?...

Getting married?
how long does it take someone to get a greencard or whatever after marrying someone from a different country??...

Copyright (c) 2009-2013 Wiki Law 3k Monday, October 20, 2014 - Trusted legal information for you.
Archive: Forum  |  Forum  |  Forum  |  Links