Home     Links     Contact Us     Bookmark  

Homepage      News      Legal Forum      Dictionary  
Home : Legal Forum : Embassies & Consulates

How long does it take to get husband visa of k3?
Find answers to your legal question.

How long does it take to get husband visa of k3?

Well my husband is in pakistan and his petition is been approve,and also his affidavit of support is been sent,and also visa fee have been send,so what comes next?..So am i close to getting visa/or still have a long wait,plz answer my question,....
Additional Details
Well, Im a United State Citizen by birth,
and i m here In California,and i apply for my husband petition,he is in Pakistan,well our petition got approve,and affidavit papers been sent,and also the visa fee,can someone tells me what comes next?....Can someone Plz tell me how long will the process take??,..
Plz answer my question!!..

Misis ni KC
Rating
You will wait for the letter from the Embassy informing the interview and medical date. The best you can do now is prepare all the necessary documents that you will need for the interview.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Legal Discussion Forum

Will i still go to the philippines to register the birth of my daughter? i am working here in indonesia.?

Hi i´m from mexico city and i tramited the visa but the consul rejected my aplication ?
í´m 18 years old and i wanted visited my uncle but i arranged the visa alone i dont know if it was the problem.
i want to know if i arrange again with one of my fathers give it to ...

Am Canadian, My baby born in USA, Where and how I have to register her in Canada, to get her landed card?
I have tried cic.gc. ca, nothing there concerns new borns. Please help....

My application has multiple pages and my writing doesn't show through...?
you know those applications with multiple pages where your writing is supose to print over the other ones....well my writing doesnt show on the last 3 pages ..is it fine??...

Venezuela and U.S. Have diplomatic relations?

Student visa to the US?
Hi,

I need a student visa for about a year to study for a masters in the US. How long in advance do i need to apply and how long does it usually take to process applications?

If ...

Why is St Petersburg Russia so beautiful??? even more so than Moscow....I hope we would never bomb it...?

Ugandan,separated from my italian husbandbut we are expecting a baby,is it possible to get an italian passport?
how can my baby get an italian passport but born in ...

If you have dual American and Israeli citizenship are you required to serve in IDF at 18?
I understand that all Israeli citizens are required to serve in IDF at age 18 until 21 unless they have some sort of physical/mental help problems or are chassidic.

I'm very curious ...

The Department of State requires a Medical Clearance for potential foreign service officers. Bipolar?
If I have bipolar disorder, will the US Department of State say that I am ineligible for employment, due to that medical condition. It is under control and I am on medication....

How to address an ambassador?
Help! I have a meeting with an ambassador tomorrow. I have written to him several times, so I know about the protocol, but what about meeting? Do I say 'nice to meet you"? or "...

How to sponsor a liberian living in refugee camp in senegal to India?
She was driven to Senegal by UNO peace keeping force during the civil war in L...

Is there an expiration date on a U.S 90 day visa?
How long can I have it and still use my 90 days?...

Pakistan High Commission Job? 10PTS BEST ANSWER!?
How can i get a job at the Pakistan High Commission in London? I've been on their webpage but cannot find any vancancies section. I just want an low entry level job like checking visa ...

Applying for U.S. Tourist visa. ?
Hi, so I'm applying for u.s. visa and it says i have to bring documents which prove that i'm coming back, like family relations and so. Also documents which support my reason for traveling ...

Studying for the FSO Exam? Books and Sites?
Well, I just received an official invitation to take the Foreign Service Officer exam (US embassy). Now I need to start reviewing!

I would appreciate any suggestions for textbooks and ...

When is the start processing of rod in phil embasssy?

When to have my indefeonate to remain in the uk!?
My husband is about to get his UK nationality , we have been married since 27-12-2000, I have a limited to remain visa until 20-12-2006 when do u think is the time to have the indefinite to remain in ...

Am I Eligible For A Britsh Passport??
I was born in scotland in 1986. My parents were already living there and my father was working as a medical doctor. After 7 years from my birth, we left the UK and never went back. Do I have the ...

Is a Proxy Marriage by U.S. civilian (non armed forces) and Non U.S. Resident possible anywhere in the U.S.?
I plan to bring a woman from Bahrain who I believe in my heart to be my soul mate. I have possibly two options at hand. First is obviously the Fiance Visa (k1). However, with all the red tape I would ...

Copyright (c) 2009-2013 Wiki Law 3k Thursday, August 21, 2014 - Trusted legal information for you.
Archive: Forum  |  Forum  |  Forum  |  Links