Home     Links     Contact Us     Bookmark  

Homepage      News      Legal Forum      Dictionary  
Home : Legal Forum : Embassies & Consulates

How long it will take for authentication in UAE embassy in Manila?
Find answers to your legal question.

How long it will take for authentication in UAE embassy in Manila?

i'm done with DFA so i need to bring it in UAE embassy in Manila.

nayr
im here at dubai, how long it will take to atest my diploma and tor to UAE embassy manila? and how much?

benedict cinena
Hi there! I'm currnetly working in Dubai. Would it be possible to authenticate my college degree certificate without my personal appearance in UAE Embassy-Manila? Please help. Thanks..

battgirl
You cannot bring it yourself to the UAE Embassy; they do not entertain personal appearances anymore. Go to any DHL and they will have this service. You just need to enclose a manager's cheque of PHP1700 for the authentication service. I am not sure how much DHL charges but you can get the documents back within 4-5 days if you are in Manila, minimum 1 week to maximum a month depending on where you are located in the province.

lasa jackaria
hi i wanted to know how much i need to fee for the stamp of power of attorney in uae embassy in philippine. pls i need help

CANDY A. JULAGTING
Wanted to know if the payment for Special Power of Attorney Authentication is still P1,700?I do hope you can answer my question. Thank you

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Legal Discussion Forum

Where's the nearest philippine embassy here in edmonton? and how long would it take to renew my passport?

What Are Your Views On Expatriation/Repatriation...

How can i apply philippine passport through internet?

I'm Iranian person with iranian passport,I want to have trip to Mauritius as a tourist Do I need a visa?
I want to know if I should have visa in my passport beforeh arrivel or they will isue the visa in immegration office in arrivel ....

How can I find out my residence registration number? (South Korea)?
I am a south korean by blood, (both my parents were born there) but i was born in the US. do i still have a residence registration number? and if i do, where can i find mine?
also, can any one ...

Do both parents have to be present when applying for a mexican passport for a minor?
I need to know. Also, what Saturdays is the Mexican consulate open? Preferably the Santa ana California one. T...

Where i need to call for make appointment for renew my mexican passport?
please give me some tips. i want to know what i need to bring for renew my Mexican passport?...

I need help!! my mexican passport was expire?
i just found out my Mexican passport was expire on last month, but i just bought a ticket for Cancun vacation on June 17. What can i do? i got my green card last year, but have a different last name ....

What is the best way to get a us visa or greencard so i can join the us army?
its been my dream to become a us navy seal since my childhood becouse i got inspired by my uncle . he was one of the best navy seals that the ethiopian navy force had but after the disintegration of ...

Is it possible to confirm singleness via phone?
my friend wants to get CENOMAR and certificate of singleness in Philippines but it takes 3 weeks as they said.Can embassy confirm directly to those agencies via phone?...

How long will it take the DHL to process my documents to authenticate in UAE embassy?
im from mindanao. i have to authenticate my "red ribbon" documents to UAE embassy via DHL.how long it will take? i cant go to DHL right now because they were close..

thank you ...

How long does it process?
When your processing a paper as a Changing of Status how long does it takes?And when your applying a Fiancee Visa and you get married in your husband to be in his place how long you both could get ...

Have unstamped H1B?
I have got H1b petition applied through a consultant. I was asked by US consulate to bring the documents for employer I am going to join in US.
My consultant could not provide me those. Can I ...

What are the requirements to renew my passport at the phil embassy. im a filipino?
requirements for the passport renewal for filipino workers here in ...

Comments of canadian embassy interview?

Visa request?
Im US citizen,but my mother is not,she lives in Poland.Her visa application was denial.But in few months is my wedding,and i want her to be with me in that day.What can i do.Where to look for help?...

Do I need Visa for Mexico if travelling from Texas?
I am british citizen. Will be going on holiday to USA. Planning to visit north Mexico for few days. Do i need Visa?...

Can getting engaged to a U.S. citizen help someone with an expired Visa?
(assuming they are truly in love)...

RE: obtaing a new passport?
If you happen to change your old address and obtain a new passport, will the old information show when the police checks the new passport?
For example will it show that you have changed your old ...

Thw united sates is on the conrinent of south america?
ture or ...

Copyright (c) 2009-2013 Wiki Law 3k Friday, December 19, 2014 - Trusted legal information for you.
Archive: Forum  |  Forum  |  Forum  |  Links