Home     Links     Contact Us     Bookmark  

Homepage      News      Legal Forum      Dictionary  
Home : Legal Forum : Embassies & Consulates

How long will it take the DHL to process my documents to authenticate in UAE embassy?
Find answers to your legal question.

How long will it take the DHL to process my documents to authenticate in UAE embassy?

im from mindanao. i have to authenticate my "red ribbon" documents to UAE embassy via DHL.how long it will take? i cant go to DHL right now because they were close..

thank you for the help

White Knight!
Rating
3 days.

marygrace adelantar
i just want tom ask how long the dhl process my document like my certificate of non marriage to have this red riboon and ang pass by consulate embassy UAE because im getting marriage in UAE i need all things stuff to be process how much and how many days if my neice will going to be process by DHL philippes thanks.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Legal Discussion Forum

Does any of you on-line have conracts with the italian embassy in Accra?
Phone numbers, email, or even better, if any of you knows somebody there, I will be very ...

Does anyone work for Clandestine Services?
I am interested in it and was wondering if anyone here works for the CIA Clandestine Services and would be willing to send emails back and fourth. Thanks!...

Visa from which consulate?
me and my fiance are taking a cruise in Europe in July. The cruise takes off from Italy and my fiance needs to get a schengen visa but the italian consulate gave us an appointment for next month ...

Any Australian Migration Agent in USA?
Hello EveryOne,

I am an Indian, presently working in USA as IT Professional. Does anyone know if there is any Australian Migration Agent in USA?

If not, does any one have any ...

I Need To Write An Invitation Letter For My Employer?
I have been asked to prepare an invitation letter for my employer for 3 people traveling from 3 different countries. Has anyone had to prepare a letter such as this and what should it read?...

Can anyone tell me about getting an Italian passort thru the "by the right of blood" way.?
My Grandfather is Italian on my Mothers side and came to NZ from Italy. Does anyone know if I am eligible and how hard is it to get? I read some info but I am very confused. Also can I get an Italian ...

Wife...is citizen of USA but.....?
My wife is US citizen now. Before marriage with me she had greencard and after wedding she lived with me 3 weeks in India before coming back to US. I have never been to US. Then big misunderstandings ...

How can I know UAE Visa Genuine?
if any site then specify thanking you....

Do i need to interview in malaysia embassy just to get the visa?

How many days max a US grenn Card holder stay ouside US without affecting application of citizenship status?
Basically i m a greencard holder and i have also applied for US Citizenship. There is requirement that a green card holder must reside in US for 60 months to get the US passport. but a person can ...

Trinidad and Tobago?
are there any issues in Trinidad and Tobago that one could write about?...

How long take to proses and i130?

Does having a dual citizenship disable you from working for the foreign service?
Suppose you're a Canadian citizen but you want to have dual citizenship with your country of origin. However, you also want to work for the Canadian foreign service someday. Is this possible?...

How much do desk officers earn(in the embassy)?
and how easy is it to be promoted to Ambassador, and how much do they earn?...

Which countries allow Brazilians visa free travel?
visa free travel for B...

Exequatur and Consulate?
May a Consul (or consulate) work in a foreign country without exequatur ?. T...

Is it easy to get employment in New Zealand? What are the requirements?

American woman wants to marry her fiance in USA, but her fiance is British. What paperwork does he need?
They are just visiting the states to get married w/grandparents and will be living in Saudi Arabia due to his job. any ideas?...

I am a Australian Citizen, on the way to Bangladesh can I take airport transit visa for have a look Hongkong.

Does any embassy confirm to NSO or DFA the submitted certificate of singleness b4 giving u visa?help pls?
I am appyling for visa going to Turkey,my fiance came over to help me get one.The embassy says must submit certificate of singleness from DFA or NSO,but it takes 3 weeks to get it.When I get the ...

Copyright (c) 2009-2013 Wiki Law 3k Thursday, August 28, 2014 - Trusted legal information for you.
Archive: Forum  |  Forum  |  Forum  |  Links