Home     Links     Contact Us     Bookmark  

Homepage      News      Legal Forum      Dictionary  
Home : Legal Forum : Embassies & Consulates

How soon can you apply for Philippine passport renewal in Canada?
Find answers to your legal question.

How soon can you apply for Philippine passport renewal in Canada?

My Philippine passport will be expiring this December 2009. How soon can I apply for the renewal from within Canada? There is a Philippine consulate office in Toronto and I will be going there this April..Will I be able to renew my passport as early as April even though it will be expiring Dec 2009? And does anybody know how long do I have to wait for my new one? Thanks!

FRAGINAL-NOYPI
Apply six months before the expiration of your passport because many countries require a six month validity of the passport in order that an alien can enter their country.

maria susan malko
Ilive in halifax nova scotia and am interested to know when are our next schedule our filipino consuls or embassy representatives this year 2013. Iwould appreciate any up date thru my email address ; mariasusan_02@yahoo.com thank yu so very much maria malko

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Legal Discussion Forum

What i do to continue process getting visa to Spain?

Trinidad and tobago citizen?
my mom was born in trinidad and tobago but i was born in canada am i a trinidad and tobago citizen ...

I renounced my British passport and would like to apply for it again. What is the process?

What does Citizenship in the world mean, and what does it take to be a good citizen?

Person on tourist visa does not go back to own country?
what would happen to ...

What do u think ! indai should attack on pakistan on this time ?
last 10 year , india lost more and more pepole in terrorist attacks,
and bombblast by terrorist....

The possibility of dual agency should be discussed?
a. only after the buyer makes an offer on a house listing.
b. at the time the agency agreement is entered into.
c. when one of the agency relationships is terminated.
d. when ...

Ravi n suma both r lovers.our parents know it but rhey r not agreeing ia ma not able to see her what should i ?

Do you need a visa to work as an au pair in europe?
I am canadian and looking to work in paris for a year. does anyone know how to go about that? also, I am of german desent, could i apply for dual citizenship with european union?...

EB-3 Visa retrogression/backlog?
I am a UK citizen looking to obtain an EB3 Visa, although I am very aware of the current retrogression (or 'backlog' situation). However, I've also heard from several sources that this ...

Can I enter US with a new passport but my valid visa is in expired one?
I have recently replaced my old expired passport with a new one(different passport number). However, my US visa is multiply and valid until 2013
Can I travel to US while holding both passport? ...

A good reason to be an U.S. citizen?
My aunt is like a common American, she works hard, pays taxes and loves her family. Now she is going to take the citizenship test. Please help her some good reasons to explain the CIS officer of Why ...

How does somebody become an ambassador in another country?
I'm in grade eleven, and I want to be a diplomat when I'm older.

I'm trilingual, I've lived in three different countries, and my passions are travelling and geography.<...

How to bring someone to the USA?
What is the best way to bring them here? Is it to send that person papers or to go to that country and marry them? Does it cost a lot to bring one person here? How long does it take? I need to know....

Is there an USA embassy in or close to Russia; and will there be one available during the future Olympics?

Does being in the commonwealth help me with a work visa?
Hi, so im trying to move to canada and i've heard that because we're part of the commonwealth that helps alot with work visa's and such.. is it true that i can go and work over there ...

How do i become an ambassador?
What school career should i pull through with, what languages would be advantageous, and who do i talk to and such

im currently a juniur in high school and id like to kno wat classes i ...

Mortgage Advise for HSMP holder?
I am getting into 25% shared ownership property; I have 8 months remaining on my permit.
Basically I applied through countrywide Mortgages for £50K loan to HALIFAX, they approved it first then I ...

Is there anyone that is familiar with immigration laws?
my dilemma is that like 2yrs ago my u.s citizen boyfriend tried to fix a foreigner's papers for money but this person still lived in her native country. right now everything has been canceled ...

Majoring in International Relations?
I planned to major in International Relations, since I have this big interest for culture and traveling, but I am also concerned since International Relations is connected with Politics. I dislike ...

Copyright (c) 2009-2013 Wiki Law 3k Wednesday, October 22, 2014 - Trusted legal information for you.
Archive: Forum  |  Forum  |  Forum  |  Links