Home     Links     Contact Us     Bookmark  

Homepage      News      Legal Forum      Dictionary  
Home : Legal Forum : Embassies & Consulates

How to bring someone to the USA?
Find answers to your legal question.

How to bring someone to the USA?

What is the best way to bring them here? Is it to send that person papers or to go to that country and marry them? Does it cost a lot to bring one person here? How long does it take? I need to know.so please answer me only if you know some information?

chuckles951
Rating
You see an immigration consultant so you can file for a K1 visa to bring them to the USA. You have to get married within 90 days of their arrival.

You have to prove you can support them until they are allowed to get a job, about 8 months. An income of at least $30,000 a year is generally needed.

Spotter 888
They can apply for a tourist visa. Nothing says you cannot pay for their plane fare.

honesty hurts
Rating
you can find all those answers at visajourney,,,good luck

Big Stick
Rating
Hey "Blondie".....

....you can bring them here by plane, boat, car, or if their close enough, try walking.

lsvteceater
If they are coming from mexico, i hope they don't make it.If from cuba tell them to hug a log a come across the pacific.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Legal Discussion Forum

Do I charge her visa?
I just started a B&B. I had a guest wanting to book 1 of my rooms for 2 nights but it was already booked for 1 of the nights she wanted. she decided to take the (fancy) room for 1 night and stay ...

About retiring from the FBI?
What happens when you retire from the FBI, is it true they destroy you meaning ruin SS number, bank account because all of the info you know regarding our nations security. In simpler terms: what do ...

Mailed package from USA to Germany and it didn't get there?
On December 16 I mailed a nice Christmas package to a friend in Germany. It's now January 10 and she hasn't gotten it yet. Is there a way to find out where it is? I have no receipt. :(...

How do i go about getting a diploma in policing?

Sample papers for Uk citizen ship?
hey all ...could anyone tell me where i could get free test papers or sample papers for UK citizen ship exams ..

Answers would be appreciated!!...

Is invitation latter of visit USA can help me tot get USA visa.?
Hi friends. i am from Afghanistan i have a invitation latter from one of my friend living in USA. can this will help me to get USA visa. and what will be the requirements of the embassy and what will ...

Does a United States ambassador aid to American citizens in trouble overseas?

I need a list of countries that doesn't require a visa for a USA citizen?
Any websites would be helpful.

T...

Where can I find Tourist Visa Form?
I am looking to where I can get the Tourist Visa Form B-2. I only I need the form and nothing else. I have found it for people in Brazil looking to come to the US. But I need one for someone ...

What are the roles of a consul?
This is the last question i need to complete my Cit. in the World merit badge. Please help!...

Do i need transit visa if i am going from uk to india via paris ?
i have my hault of 1 hour at paris i am flying from edinburgh UK TO INDIA {DELHI} VIA PARIS. DO I NEED A TRANSIT VISA...

I am a turkish citizen.I have multiple scengen visa.I am going to northern cyprus.?
Can I enter the southern cyprus with my passport.Which custom gate is suit for this?...

How can I get an appointment at the US embassy London: they're fully booked?
I'm a US citizen and need an embassy appointment to register the birth of my daughter. I'm in no great hurry, just want to get it sorted.

The online appointments system shows no ...

When do you think Iran and the U.S will resume diplomatic relations?

U.S. passport problem! Help?
Okay so I'm going to Scotland this year July 23 and coming back August 3. Now, I'm putting in my request for a passport tomorrow and I'm a u.s. citizen and all that. However, I keep ...

What sort of visa does the French consulate issue ?
if you want to visit Paris for a week, I am told they only issue Schengen Visas?

any thoughts?

T...

"Place of Issue" on UK passport?
Where would I find this? There is no specific "Place of Issue" on my British passport, although there is "Authority", which says IPS.

Would I just use IPS as my ...

Who approved the $700 million spending on the new embassy in Baghdad? Who is ultimately paying for it?
What congressional oversight has there been. How do those authorizing the expense justify the enormous expense?...

Where do i go to apply for a visa to visit someone in Ghana I live in Troy NY,how long is the wait and price?
I have been waiting to visit my friend in Ghana for about 8 months I have not had the money but now it finally may happen I almost have all the money for the plane ticket and hotel but i need ...

How can i know my work visa ready or not ready going for italy?

Copyright (c) 2009-2013 Wiki Law 3k Saturday, November 1, 2014 - Trusted legal information for you.
Archive: Forum  |  Forum  |  Forum  |  Links