Home     Links     Contact Us     Bookmark  

Homepage      News      Legal Forum      Dictionary  
Home : Legal Forum : Embassies & Consulates

How to follow up my working visa application in canadian embassy in abu dhabi?
Find answers to your legal question.

How to follow up my working visa application in canadian embassy in abu dhabi?

I sent my application 9 weeks ago and i am wondering why i didn't get any feedback from them.

mamour
Rating
9 weeks ago, is a long time,you may want to write again, and ask them,firstly, if they received your application? you should have been given a number to follow up........can you look? and see if indeed? you send it?an error could have occurred;

khorat k
Phone call .

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Legal Discussion Forum

If I need to know all about a deceased family member and I only have the passport number, what can be known?
Thank you. Full points for best answer
Additional Details
This is not curiousity. The togetherness of my family depends on these info....

Adoptiong from guatemala , after 2nd dna is sent to us embassy how long before you get pink slip?

Can i include my name in voters n ration card n passport on basis of marriage certificate only?

What steps do you have to take to become an Ambassador?

I want to know about woking visa..?
still working in malaysia ....

Anybody please help me on Canada common law partner...?
Hi Everybody,

I'm Thai who has Canadian boyfriend. I have known him for 8 months and we have met each other for 4 times already (both in Canada and Thailand). We aim to live together ...

Does my baby get the singapore citizenship if i deliver the baby there?
hi, my parents don't know about my pregnancy,and the delivery date is due to 7th December. so my boy friend and i are planning to get married and go to some country possible.
one question ...

Netherland embassy?

Hi, how can i correct a single spelling mistake in my passport?
Jincy R
C...

Conscription to greece and cyprus?
well basicly, i was born and raised in the uk but due to my greek cypriot origin i have to do mllitary service at cyprus. i have family in both greece and cyprus. so my question is can i do my ...

How long does it take to recieve an Iranian passport from the embassy in Washington DC?
we applied about a week ...

Im a norwegian citizen. Do i need a visa for to come in Hongkong?

Immigration Question?
Is there any border control or passport check control if traveling by CAR to Britian??

For all the other EU countries there's NO police check or border control. NOt sure for UK??

EAD help!!!?
Im on H4 visa and my husband on H1B. I have received my EAD and Advanced Parole. What happens to my Visa status if my husband cancells his H1B?? Can I work and stay in U.S.A. using my EAD and AP ...

What time does DFA in Manila open?

Singapore Embassy in Kuala Lumpur?
What is the address and contact no of S'pore Embassy in KL?...

I am an indian citizen 17 years old i want to renew my passport now will it be renewed for an year ???
or will it be renewed for 10 years or are there some other rules ???please tell ...

French Visa Help?
Can anybody help me on the French legislation about short stay shengen visa. I am not from any EU country and I dont know the laws for this. My visa application was refused, and they told me that I ...

How many states have Mexico consulates in the USA?What are they used for? Are they for illegals?
Mexico gets U.S. go-ahead for in Boise
Congressman Bill Sali had sought a delay, voicing concerns about ID cards for illegal immigrants.

http://www.idahostatesma...

UK/US Embassies question?
I asked this before, I want to get more opinion from experts please:
John applied to a tourist visa at the US consulate and was rejected because he couldn't prove that he will leave the USA...

Copyright (c) 2009-2013 Wiki Law 3k Thursday, August 21, 2014 - Trusted legal information for you.
Archive: Forum  |  Forum  |  Forum  |  Links