Home     Links     Contact Us     Bookmark  

Homepage      News      Legal Forum      Dictionary  
Home : Legal Forum : Embassies & Consulates

I want to go to america with my family,im a nurse,how i will get visa?
Find answers to your legal question.

I want to go to america with my family,im a nurse,how i will get visa?

Ying Ding Aing
If you want to work temporarily, you should get an H1B visa, otherwise you want an immigrant visa.

http://www.unitedstatesvisas.gov/

This site will help you decide what kind of visa you want and help you get the forms you need. Once you have all that ready, you can go the website of the nearest US embassy or consulate and follow the directions there to apply.

For most US embassies, the url is http://[cityname].usembassy.gov
for example, the US embassy in jakarta is
http://jakarta.usembassy.gov

Don't go to any sites or submit any information at a site that isn't a .gov site, because anything else isn't government-supported and is probably trying to steal you identifying information.

Plus, they can't do anything for you that you can't do yourself.

answerguru
Rating
First it depends on what country you are coming from along with meeting other criteria. If you have an immediate family member already residing in the US that will sponsor you that will make it even easier. However.....there is a definite shortage af all medically trained personnel in the US so as long as you have the proper proof of your medical traing along with certificates etc you should have no problem coming to America. An RN in the US can earn big money and have unbelievable job security and fringe benefits. Just go through the proper channels and apply for a visa and make sure you do everything legally. Good luck and enjoy America when you do get here. It's an awesome place to live and work.

dawcr
Rating
You want to visit for a short while or stay here?

DANiEL.
Rating
ahmm..it depends. which country are u from?? it will take time.
and ahmm..have u been to the US before?
we need more information to answer ur question :)
just mail me or someting if u need more help
good luck

Alex A
Rating
I advise you apply for visa in USA embassy in your country..
Here you'll find how to contact with USA embassy in any country:
http://united-states.visahq.com/embassy/United-States/

ILoveMySon
AMERICA HAS TOO MANY PEOPLE ALREADY

scully513
Rating
You need to apply for it. You can also try to apply for a mastercard as well.

Rahel
Iam a nures&resapshinct i have one son he is 1 yer's old my hasband is indyan and iam ethopian we live in ethopia coming to america is our drem we tray dv evrey yer we are wayting for some angel to chang our life is it posbile to even drem like this

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Legal Discussion Forum

Renewal of On-Arrival Visa ?
Iam working for a hotel and one of my guest usa national, who is having on arrival visa valid for one month, is expiring this week. Is it possible to renew the same for another one month without ...

Can i apply a philippine visa thru online?or they have any website so i ask some information about phil visa?

Please help about G-325a?
hi everyone i just want a help .. i did fill G-325a but i did not fill out all the 4 pages i did fill out just one page and i did send them to uscis.. so is that ok or do i have to fill out all the 3 ...

How much is an iraqi passport through the us iraqi embassy?

Today i refuse in bangladesh american embassy dv vissa,can i appeal against this paper?

I need a b1/b2 visa for entry into america?
Can i get a b1/b2 visa somewhere in the abc islands or do I have to go to venezuela (caracas???) or somewhere else to get it???...

Is Sarah Palin out of (anyones) league?...Even Couric's?

Additional Details
even her pipeline info is bogus and she PUNKED Alaskans on it...There will be a back-lash on it!

<Mudflats>...

Can India Gov plan strict action?
Can the Govtt.not find a competent /tough/daring adminstrators like KPSGill who wiped off terror from Punjab .Or can't they get the likes of Julius R...

Guys...any news on UK visas from India? I applied on 4th Sept from Chennai. No news yet.?
Apparently there is a delay because of high application volume. But that was last week. And I know of someone who applied on 27th August and received his visa on the 16th Sept. So, just wondering if ...

Have you seen anything about the postponement in construction of our Baghdad embassy?

Difference between "C-Visit" and "C-Visit Business" UK Visa?
Hi Guys, I just want to know what are the differences between "C-Visit" and "C-Visit Business" for UK Visa.

Additional Details
Does C-Visit allowed me ...

US embassy suspened Visas services in Pakistan? does that mean i wont get visa i was waiting for from 4 months?
ok here is my little story...i applied for F-1 visa for fall session but i couldnt get my passport with visa in time and so embassy asked me to defer admission for spring semester. I deferred and ask ...

Where can I take the foreign service officer exam?
On the State Department website, they only list a few cities like D.C. and San Fran. There has to be more places to take the exam. Does anyone know anything about it?...

Visa pls help help help help help its urgent?
hi i got admison in birmingham college (mba+3months english course) my loan is senctioned i have adequate funds ..2 yrs workexprince + software enginering diploma(gniit) from niit + i have completed ...

I renew my passport last september 1,2008.i want to know the date of release ?
im from ras al khaimah and its hard for me to go to dubai only to ask if my passport is already released .i've been calling the landline but no one is answering.so i want to know the exact date ...

I would like to go somewhere festive for Christmas Break holiday from College or school. Where should I go?
I want to go somewhere in Europe for about 2 weeks. Dec 4th 2008 is my last class in MBA. Airfare should be cheap by then. I have not been to Switzerland. I have been to Munich in Sept 2006 for O...

Does South Korean citizen require a Vis to enter U.K? i want visit London. i will like to know if i need a Vis?
Does South Korean citizen require a Vis to enter U.K? i want visit London. i will like to know if i need a Visa or not....

I have just got a job which req's a CRB check... how long?
I have just secured a fantastic job and cannot wait to start -- also I am out of employment at the minute so could DO with starting soon.
The problem is I'm working with disabled adults and ...

How long does priority mail take from US to UK(letter only)?
How much does it cost via priority mail from usa to UK and
HOW LONG??...

Getting a Ukrainian Police Certificate when living in UK?
Hi,
I'm in the process with my wife on getting a perm visa for Australia. Part of the process is that the Australian authorities need Police Certificates for myself and my wife for where ...

Copyright (c) 2009-2013 Wiki Law 3k Wednesday, August 20, 2014 - Trusted legal information for you.
Archive: Forum  |  Forum  |  Forum  |  Links