Home     Links     Contact Us     Bookmark  

Homepage      News      Legal Forum      Dictionary  
Home : Legal Forum : Embassies & Consulates

Im in UK and have indefinite leave to remain Visa on my Pakistani passport do i still need visa for france ?
Find answers to your legal question.

Im in UK and have indefinite leave to remain Visa on my Pakistani passport do i still need visa for france ?

mamour
yes you do,
the UK is part of the European Union, but not yet included within the schengen zone,therefore, ask for a visa for any country in the schengen zone.
here is the link:
Embassy / High Comission / Consulate for United Kingdom

Office : Embassy
Street Address : 58 Knightsbridge
Postal Address :
ZIP Code : SW1X - 7 JT
City : London
State : London
Telephone : (44-207) 073 1000
Faximile : (44-207) 073 1042
Email : presse.londres-amba@diplomatie.fr

Office : Consulate
Street Address : 11 Randolph Crescent
Postal Address :
ZIP Code : EH3 - 7TT
City : Edinburgh
State : Edinburgh
Telephone : (44-131) 225 3377
Faximile : (44-131) 225 8975
Email :

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Legal Discussion Forum

Work permit for a US citizen of France (European Union)?
I am french, my husband is american. had some jobs offers in the UK. but can he work there ?, and come back every week end home (3hours away from england with eurostar)? he has a permanent work ...

How much is a UK transit visa?

I have lost my indian passport in USA?
while travelling in USA i have lost my passport i had f1 visa status.recently i have completed my master's a month back,now i apllied for h1 visa.i want to know what are the consequences i will ...

Help - I need a No Objection Letter?
I am getting married to a US Citizen (and I am not). We need a no-objection-statement from the US Embassy stating he is single. does anyone know the procedure? what should i do? does anyone know the ...

How chechk the vide postal Registration Number status in india?
i would like to know how to track vide postal Registration number in india....

If one of you know the indonesian consulate in srilanka pls let me know,pls gv me the website address?
Would you pls tell me if you know the email address/website of indonesian consulate/embassy in Srilanka which i could ...

Please suggest email address of sr diplomat visa incharge uk in mumbai?
please suggest email address of sr diplomat visa incharge uk in mumbai Mr smith ...

I want to go to Italy and work there for a year,I am a U.S. citizen.How do I get a visa? Can I work there?
I am a U.S. citizen, and I would like to go and live in Italy for a year. However, to be able to survive there, I need to be able to work and have a job. But first, I need to get a visa. How do I ...

B1-B2 visa with criminal records?
Hi,

my friend is having visitor visa and he is been charged for shoplifting. he already paid his fine $708. it is his first crim.the question is at present he is having 6 months to stay ...

Please, any difference between Nigerian Passport and International Passport? How can i get one in Nigeria?

Im Indonesian, how can i get immigration to US ?

Benefits of the my us veteran grandfather but he was not able to process becausehe died?
my grand father died as a us veteran? the problem is he wasnt able to process his documents before he died? and aside from that all original documents was sent in manila but until now there was no ...

A person(Indian) died in Cambodia?
Hello all,

Any experts know about Embassy? One of my friend's brother(Suresh)(Indian) went to "Cambodia" few years back. He was sent by one of his friends in Delhi. S...

What happens when a passport countersignature is contacted?
I have recently applied for 2 first (UK) passports for my children. One had been returned fine, and the other has had a letter sent to the countersignature person. They have been off work, so do not ...

Im a Filipino Citizen, I have a US citizen daughter,can she be my sponsor?
I have a 3 year old daughter. And she is American citizen,Can I applied for US Visa,and my sponsor is my daughter?
Only for 2 weeks tour? or can I apply for migrant visa???
Additional D...

Passport and Visa from Accra to USA?

I need to go to the embassy. i ve done all the necessary things but need to be there in person.is it possible.
i did the biometrics and filled the application. I do not have any family in the U.S. Unfortunately my parents need their original business documents in their day to day activities and cannot afford ...

Do I need written proof from the U.S consulate?
I called up the visa information center section of a U.S consulate today to enquire about a student visa I got a year back - but could not go to study.
I asked a lady don't I need written ...

Canadian Student Visa forms, Help!!!?
I will be applying for Canadian student visa soon because I have gotten admission in Sheridan College 3 years BA accounting Course. Now my question is that do we have to submit only 2 forms for ...

I am going to travel to Germany but, i have got the schengen visa from France. do i fly there directly or..?
Actualy , i do not know is it possible to take visa from france embassy but take a flight to germany from my country, becuase my husband took the visa from germany embassy and i ve got the visa from ...

Copyright (c) 2009-2013 Wiki Law 3k Thursday, July 24, 2014 - Trusted legal information for you.
Archive: Forum  |  Forum  |  Forum  |  Links